Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? (302 Views)

Who Can Tell Us The Meaning Of N.a.i.r.a And K.o.b.o / Who Can Tell Me About This Woman? / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] sad sad cry cry

last year Nov . I did some investment around 250k ngn on forex, they promised me I can withdrawal after two months, however, I did not get back my money so far, the customer services always said theirs system is in maintaining or capital was controlled can't carry out. I am very confused coz I never met this situation, I am afraid they seems like illegal broker or other else I have no idea. So that , if there anyone who has same experience with me could you tell me what happened or share with me how should I do in next? I am really anxiously , 250k is a huge for me . I really need help and want to use social media to expose them then take back my money.
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by SocialJustice: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Arrest them if you can still get to them or Kiss your money goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2020
where can i expose them? i really want to get them in jail!
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Yinghual1234567:
where can i expose them? i really want to get them in jail!
When you say broker do mean those people who claim to trade on your behalf or the real fx company
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2020
Do you know where I can expose them?
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by SpyAC(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Sorry man ur money is gone and gone for good, the greatest mistake u made was giving them money to trade on ur behalf
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by powerkey: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Yinghual1234567:
Do you know where I can expose them?

Do they have a physical address?

contact me let's pick them up ASAP.
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2020
The address is fake. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2020
hi, actually, I am not sure the address is real or fake, coz i checked google found no this place,. My friends recommend me a company that call Wikifx , they can help me check this broker is real or fake, and they said broker might fake . they need more time to check it and I am waiting theirs feedback currently, So you mean If I only need know their address then can find them? Have you met same experience before? and how was going on in next?
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Hi, Have you met same experience before?
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2020
What do you mean?
Do you have same experience before?
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Hi, did you see my comments?
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by Yinghual1234567(f): 3:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Hi, guys , trade on real fx company.
Re: Hate Illegal Broker! Who Can Tell Me What Should I Do To Get Back My 250kngn??? by feeloscar(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Yinghual1234567:
hi, actually, I am not sure the address is real or fake, coz i checked google found no this place,. My friends recommend me a company that call Wikifx , they can help me check this broker is real or fake, and they said broker might fake . they need more time to check it and I am waiting theirs feedback currently, So you mean If I only need know their address then can find them? Have you met same experience before? and how was going on in next?
Na google translate u use take translate from another language?

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Remember Those Things,and Still You're Unmarried,you Need Rescue / The Untold Truth About Corona Virus / Nigerian Doctor On Yale Team Investigating Potential COVID 19 Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.