Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Making Money Or Masters Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making Money Or Masters Abroad (354 Views)

Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School / Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? / Opinion Needed For A Future: Direct Entry Or PGD Or Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Or Masters Abroad by Yang2020: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, been working with a company for over a year now. One of these foreign company that pays useless salary. For like 10months, my salary was less than 50k. Now around 55k B.sc holder for christ sake. But have been doing business indirectly with the company through some of the company's suppliers and I do make more than times four of my salary initally. As a matter of fact presently I work with not less than two million and every month that will be giving me not less than 500k. At the same time, am thinking of writing exams and travel out of the country for Masters. But my mind is just telling me to remain calm and make my money. Because my calculation is that in less than 6months to this time all things been equal I should be making between 800k-1m monthly. I don't know if traveling out of the country for Masters worth it now, because for me to be able to run the business efficiently, I must remain in the company to monitor it. Please I want to hear people's view on this. Thanks
Re: Making Money Or Masters Abroad by jayunion(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
I can only advise you to dump the company for masters if you're 100% certain you'll get something better after d masters program. If you're not, pls stay and make your money because you can eventually go for your masters anytime. So many people are would grab your present status with even 1/3 of ur income... And don't forget to save to sir.
Re: Making Money Or Masters Abroad by Yomiside1(m): 4:51am On Dec 29, 2019
Brother pls stay where you are and continue making your money.

But as you are there, try and be building your own business to by the side...

Think of becoming your own boss too.

The question you should ask yourself is that, what is the purpose of you going for master?

If is it to get better job, I tell you, many master degree holder are not earning 500k per month. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Making Money Or Masters Abroad by ecolime(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2019
How sustainable is the business? Is there a guarantee that you will keep making the bucks in another 2-3 years?

(1) (Reply)

Chi Farm Is Recruiting / Education Is The Key / How can I Start Lanyard Printing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.