Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Trump's Impeachment: Reverend Graham Speaks! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump's Impeachment: Reverend Graham Speaks! (318 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump's Impeachment: Reverend Graham Speaks! by adeiza4u(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rev Graham via his twitter handle, severally tweets that "The President and this nation need our prayers. He continues to face an onslaught of lies, slander, and innuendos with this impeachment sham. The Bible tells us that the devil is “a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44).

It’s just shameful what the Democratic Congress is putting this country through. They’ve been trying to destroy the President since the day he took office. I’ve never seen such hatred as they have for President Donald J. Trump—all while he has been able to accomplish more for the people of this nation in such a short time than perhaps any president in modern history. Let the President know in the comments below that you are praying for him—I know it will be an encouragement."

Source: https://churchrise..com/2019/12/trumps-impeachment-reverend-graham.html

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Reverend Graham Speaks! by Abfinest007(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
i wish our senate can learn from this

1 Like

Re: Trump's Impeachment: Reverend Graham Speaks! by adeiza4u(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2019
Abfinest007:
i wish our senate can learn from this
it'll definitely take donkey years to get to this stage of development. We've got no balls at all down here.

(1) (Reply)

Delete One Of These / Arise! / Why Some Muslim Or Moderate Muslim Celebrate Valentine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.