Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Arise! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arise! (317 Views)

The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days / O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. / Let The God Of Suddenly Arise "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arise! by toyinaremu(f): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Sometimes when I look back to where I used to be, I feel bad at the wasteful years, but glory be to God that I am not where I used to be anymore.

The Bible says, "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity" (1 Tim. 4:12).

I say to you: let no youthful exuberance, lust, pride, fashion, internet, and so on despise your youth but be an example in showing forth the fruits of the Spirit, in modest dressing, and godly living, etc.

It is time for us to take God's Word seriously and consider what plans and purposes He has for our lives.

It is time to cry out to God to deliver you from all distractions, to deliver you from every destiny waster, from immoralities, ungodly and purposeless relationships.

I desire to see youths who are up and doing for the kingdom of God, to see youth involve in politics in the right way, to see youth dressing to glorify God and not to please men or self.

Please note this seriously, if the devil succeed to weaken your prayer life, he has made a way into your life already.

Quit the search for a spouse for now, and consider your walk with the Father.

Some people may not want to read this because it's not saying how to love or how to attract but hear me today; your inner man will attract the physical man (or woman), based on the present level you are spiritually.

How hot is your fire? Eh my Father my God, how much of God do you have in you to sail through the journey of life?

Let us arise and say, "Lord break us, re-mould us for Your use, O Lord let there be revival in which great conviction of sin and holy cleansing will take place." (1 John 1:7).

"O God of salvation, raise up youth that will not be ashamed of the gospel, let the power of the gospel cut across our land, O Lord, we call forth a great Jesus movement from today."

"We declare O Lord that you raise great prayer army amidst us; Abba Father, we declare the youths will fulfill their divine destiny and the curse of abortion over them and our nation will be broken in the name of Jesus; we will stand for truth and holiness and will not compromise; we will seize the moment and turn nations back to God, we are world shakers, and not world lovers"

"For those outside Your fold, we declare all spirit of disobedience dead and plead for mercy over judgment for their lives in the name of Jesus. Fill us with wisdom and spiritual understanding."

"Help us to make the right choices at all time, activate fruits of the Spirit in our lives in the name of Jesus. We declare the captive free, we release destinies for glorious fulfillment, we destroy every destiny destroyers, every wrong association is scattered."

God is raising end time generals, and preparing men and women for the great revival; will you be a part of this movement?
Re: Arise! by LastDays777: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nice one!

Immediately I saw "Arise!"

Isaiah 60 came to mind.

Nigeria @ 60 in 2020 also rang a bell.

It's time for Nigeria to Arise!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Non-muslim Scholars Said About Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) / a / And This Caught My Fancy, And I Thought I Should Share...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.