Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date (613 Views)

Osinbajo Lists Fg’s Achievements In Infrastructure Development / Senate Seeks 20% Of National Budget As Their Constituency Projects / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Patriots and Good people of NL, since the new administration took over in 2015, preparing and implementing several budgets, it seems quite a number of people both 'on the streets' and on social media have not been very well kept abreast or informed on the numerous National Innovations, Accomplishments and Infrastructural Developments Budgets over the years have so far accomplished.. that's the 2015 -2019 Budgets.

This discourse is sequel to the News of Mr President signing the 2020 Budget just few days back - https://www.nairaland.com/5586587/buhari-signs-2020-budget, where some folks were accusing the FG of not having implemented budgets since its inception. I was impressed when someone (Horlufemi precisely) took his time to list numerous FG Budget achievements so far, in response to someone else's accusation that nothing to show for since several budgets have been passed.

This now begs these questions:

1. Is it that the FG/Present Administration via its relevant information agencies have not been doing enough to inform citizens of its accomplishments so far?

2. Is it that the FG with its Budgets plans have not been performing up to its several Budgets expectations?

3. OR Could it be that inspite of the numerous FG projects/accomplishments with low income from Oil since 2015, that SOME SET OF PERSONS & GROUPS DUE TO POLITICAL/SELFISH INTEREST HAVE VOWED NEVER TO SEE ANYTHING GOOD OR ACKNOWLEDGE ANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS, DELIBERATELY IGNORING OR RUBBISHING ANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

For the general public interest, I call on Good & Patriotic folks to lists the Numerous FG Budget achievements from 2015 till date. Kindly send pictures and detailed information to back up your lists, that will do great good.

Below is copied post of several FG achievements Horlufemi posted. Guys lets add more with details for public knowledge. Thanks

- MARITIME University, Delta State

- Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State

- University of Agriculture, Zuru, Kebbi State

- University of Transportation, Daura, Katsina State

- Airforce University, Tafawa Balewa, Bauchi State

- National Cancer Center, Abuja

- Cancer Center at the University Teaching Hospital, UniLag, Lagos

- Second Niger Bridge

- Loko-Oweto Bridge

- Baro Inland water Port

- Kaduna Dry Port

-15 Fertilizer Plants Revived

- Northeast Development Commission

- Lagos-Ibadan Expressways

- Kano-Maiduguri Expressway

- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway

- New Abuja Airport Runway and Terminal

- New Lagos Airport Terminal

- Port Harcourt Airport Terminal

- Enugu Airport Terminal

- Dadin Kowa Power Plant Gombe

- Kashimbilla Hydro Power Plant

- Mambilla Hydro Power Plant

- Independent Power Supply to Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia State

- Independent Power Supply to Sabon Gari Market, Kano State

- Independent Power Plan Sura Shopping Complex, Lagos

- Independent Power Plants for 37 Universities

Independent Power Plants for 7 Teaching Hospitals

- Oil Exploration in Bauchi

- Over 200Bn released for Universities (1st in History)

TRAIN SO FAR BUILT BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

- ABUJA METRO TRAIN

- ABUJA - KADUNA TRAIN

- ITAKPE (Kogi state) -WARRI- (Delta state)

- LAGOS - ABEOKUTA (OGUN)

- ABEOKUTA (OGUN) - IBADAN (OYO)

- LAGOS-KADUNA CARGO TRAIN

- Train Assembly Plan, Ogun

- Lagos-Kaduna Cargo Train

President Muhammadu Buhari's Policies on trade and investment attracted;

WACOT (Largest Rice Mill In Africa) - KEBBI STATE

OLAM (largest Feed Mill In Africa) - KADUNA STATE

SUNTI (Largest Sugar Company In Africa) - NIGER STATE
--
- N30k Minimum Wage

- Npower

- School feeding Program

- TraderMoni

- Farmers Moni

- Pension Arrears payment Public Servants

- Gratuity Payment for Public Servants

- Bailout to 27 States

- Biafra Soldiers Entitlements paid

- Retired Police Pension

- Airways Retirees settled

WATER SUPPLY AND DAM/IRRIGATION PROJECTS COMPLETED BY BUHARI ADMINISTRATION 2018 Projects

-Central Ogbia Regional Water Project,Bayelsa

-Sabke/Dutsi/Mashi Water Supply Project, Katsina

-Kashimbila Dam, TarabaState

-Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State

-Shagari Dam Irrigation Project, Sokoto State

Seun and Moderators @Mynd & Lalastilala, please lets do this Nation some justice by keeping this thread on Top page, so several folks like myself can be aware of completed and ongoing developments, thanks.
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
good
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by sweetonugbu: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
I am interested also, how many are completed and how many are ongoing?.

1 Like

Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
DaddyGngeess:
good
Thanks bro. We need more awareness on these achievements
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by sweetonugbu: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Like for PMB share for GMB
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
PLEASE KEEP OFF THIS THREAD:

* Unpatriotic folks creating and using several monikers to hate & insult
* Enemy of national progress
* Blind paid political Tools
* Foul mouthed, Abusive & Pessimistic lots

THIS THREAD IS MEANT FOR TRUE CITIZENS & PATRIOTIC INDIVIDUALS WHO BELIEVE THAT OUR GREAT NATION IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I am interested also, how many are completed and how many are ongoing?.

Yes dear, we need these information to keep believing in our great nation.

Its not perfect & has its teething problems no doubt.. but I believe the nation is making steady progress
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nigeria will be better one day
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oma307:
Nigeria will be better one day
Amen bro.
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by mrvitalis(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
U mean to tell me buhari attracted olam farms that have been in nigeria for over 30 years

Which enugu terminal please the one that's how it was in 2015 ?
Port Harcourt terminal that was 80% complete as at 2015

Abuja metro that was at 75% in 2015

Abuja Kaduna was at 90% in 2015

I only talk about the ones I know
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
It's crazy this government that loves propaganda can't post images of its achievements!

Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
U mean to tell me buhari attracted olam farms that have been in nigeria for over 30 years

Which enugu terminal please the one that's how it was in 2015 ?
Port Harcourt terminal that was 80% complete as at 2015

Abuja metro that was at 75% in 2015

Abuja Kaduna was at 90% in 2015

I only talk about the ones I know

Bro my concern is that the above projects have been 100% completed already.

60/70/80% is no completion bro
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by mrvitalis(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
pineed:

Bro my concern is that the above projects have been 100% completed already.

60/70/80% is no completion bro
Mambila power plant completed ?
University of transportation completed ?
Maritime university completed ?
Lagos Ibadan completed
Abuja metro completed

Mbok go n sleep
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lagos Ibadan completed
Abuja metro completed

Mbok go n sleep

I meant the projects you mentioned giving % levels of completion. Don't misunderstand me
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by mrvitalis(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
pineed:

I meant the projects you mentioned giving % levels of completion. Don't misunderstand me
Abuja metro has not been completed
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Multiplier7(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lagos Ibadan completed
Abuja metro completed

Mbok go n sleep

Which University of Transport completed?

U can lie more than Lai Muhammed

Is it the one that was commissioned at Daura recently. Please tell us another story pls.

The OP mentioned Niger Bridge. Hmm...that one is really taking generations to finish it.
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Multiplier7(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
pineed:
Patriots and Good people of NL, since the new administration took over in 2015, preparing and implementing several budgets, it seems quite a number of people both 'on the streets' and on social media have not been very well kept abreast or informed on the numerous National Innovations, Accomplishments and Infrastructural Developments Budgets over the years have so far accomplished.. that's the 2015 -2019 Budgets.

This discourse is sequel to the News of Mr President signing the 2020 Budget just few days back - https://www.nairaland.com/5586587/buhari-signs-2020-budget, where some folks were accusing the FG of not having implemented budgets since its inception. I was impressed when someone (Horlufemi precisely) took his time to list numerous FG Budget achievements so far, in response to someone else's accusation that nothing to show for since several budgets have been passed.

This now begs these questions:

1. Is it that the FG/Present Administration via its relevant information agencies have not been doing enough to inform citizens of its accomplishments so far?

2. Is it that the FG with its Budgets plans have not been performing up to its several Budgets expectations?

3. OR Could it be that inspite of the numerous FG projects/accomplishments with low income from Oil since 2015, that SOME SET OF PERSONS & GROUPS DUE TO POLITICAL/SELFISH INTEREST HAVE VOWED NEVER TO SEE ANYTHING GOOD OR ACKNOWLEDGE ANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS, DELIBERATELY IGNORING OR RUBBISHING ANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

For the general public interest, I call on Good & Patriotic folks to lists the Numerous FG Budget achievements from 2015 till date. Kindly send pictures and detailed information to back up your lists, that will do great good.

Below is copied post of several FG achievements Horlufemi posted. Guys lets add more with details for public knowledge. Thanks

- MARITIME University, Delta State

- Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State

- University of Agriculture, Zuru, Kebbi State

- University of Transportation, Daura, Katsina State

- Airforce University, Tafawa Balewa, Bauchi State

- National Cancer Center, Abuja

- Cancer Center at the University Teaching Hospital, UniLag, Lagos

- Second Niger Bridge

- Loko-Oweto Bridge

- Baro Inland water Port

- Kaduna Dry Port

-15 Fertilizer Plants Revived

- Northeast Development Commission

- Lagos-Ibadan Expressways

- Kano-Maiduguri Expressway

- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway

- New Abuja Airport Runway and Terminal

- New Lagos Airport Terminal

- Port Harcourt Airport Terminal

- Enugu Airport Terminal

- Dadin Kowa Power Plant Gombe

- Kashimbilla Hydro Power Plant

- Mambilla Hydro Power Plant

- Independent Power Supply to Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia State

- Independent Power Supply to Sabon Gari Market, Kano State

- Independent Power Plan Sura Shopping Complex, Lagos

- Independent Power Plants for 37 Universities

Independent Power Plants for 7 Teaching Hospitals

- Oil Exploration in Bauchi

- Over 200Bn released for Universities (1st in History)

TRAIN SO FAR BUILT BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

- ABUJA METRO TRAIN

- ABUJA - KADUNA TRAIN

- ITAKPE (Kogi state) -WARRI- (Delta state)

- LAGOS - ABEOKUTA (OGUN)

- ABEOKUTA (OGUN) - IBADAN (OYO)

- LAGOS-KADUNA CARGO TRAIN

- Train Assembly Plan, Ogun

- Lagos-Kaduna Cargo Train

President Muhammadu Buhari's Policies on trade and investment attracted;

WACOT (Largest Rice Mill In Africa) - KEBBI STATE

OLAM (largest Feed Mill In Africa) - KADUNA STATE

SUNTI (Largest Sugar Company In Africa) - NIGER STATE
--
- N30k Minimum Wage

- Npower

- School feeding Program

- TraderMoni

- Farmers Moni

- Pension Arrears payment Public Servants

- Gratuity Payment for Public Servants

- Bailout to 27 States

- Biafra Soldiers Entitlements paid

- Retired Police Pension

- Airways Retirees settled

WATER SUPPLY AND DAM/IRRIGATION PROJECTS COMPLETED BY BUHARI ADMINISTRATION 2018 Projects

-Central Ogbia Regional Water Project,Bayelsa

-Sabke/Dutsi/Mashi Water Supply Project, Katsina

-Kashimbila Dam, TarabaState

-Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State

-Shagari Dam Irrigation Project, Sokoto State

Seun and Moderators @Mynd & Lalastilala, please lets do this Nation some justice by keeping this thread on Top page, so several folks like myself can be aware of completed and ongoing developments, thanks.

Guy which 30 thousand minimum wage? Out of 36 states only 4 is implementing so far?

Oga there is God o.
Re: National Budget Implementations Since 2015: Can We Lists FG Achievements To Date by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Multiplier7:

Guy which 30 thousand minimum wage? Out of 36 states only 4 is implementing so far?

Oga there is God o.

Bro i referred to FG part on minimum wage, not states

(1) (Reply)

Keke Drivers Protesting Now In Lagos / A Nuissance? Oduwa People's Congress (opc), Shege-ka-fasa And Amotekun / EFCC Quizzes Ex-Gov Theodore Orji And His Son's Over N150b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.