Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu (1756 Views)

Surulere Youths Urge Gbajabiamila Not To Interfere In Council Primaries / 2023: Ohanaeze Youths Urge South-East Governors To Join APC / Igbos Should Learn From History & Vote Muhammadu Buhari- Igbo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by nototribalist: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2019
This is Yoruba Igbos. Not our own Igbos

Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
agwom:
The Igbo Youth Assembly (IYA) worldwide has asked leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu to apologise to President Muhammadu Buhari for consistently abusing his personality and administration. The assembly also urged all Nigerians to key in and support “the laudable initiatives” of the present administration on home grown economy, food security among others.

In a statement signed by the President General, Ifeanyi Nwaudunna and Secretary General, Casmir Irekamba and made available to newsmen by the acting Publicity Secretary, Prince Asobi Onyemike, on the occasion of President Buhari’s 77th birthday, the group said Kanu must apologise to the President for peace to reign.

“Such acts of rudeness and irresponsibleness of Nnamdi Kanu should not be passed to the younger generation because it contradicts the customs, traditions and cultural values of Igbo as a People. “As such, with immediate effect, IYA Worldwide mandates Nnamdi Kanu to appologise to President Muhammadu Buhari and have his peace at Afara-Ukwu Umuhia Abia State.

“IYA Worldwide maintains that President Buhari’s administration has recorded so much transformation in the areas of infrastructure and road construction such as, Enugu – Port Harcourt Express Way, Lagos – Ibadan Express way, Air ports re-construction across the country, the Second Niger Bridge and the laudable fight against corruption and insurgency in the country,” the group said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apologise-to-buhari-igbo-youths-urge-nnamdi-kanu.html
[/s]
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
QuotaSystem:
Isn't it a little too late? Lol.

PMB is still waiting for the fugitive loser to deliver his head to his misguided minions.

The desperate race to 2023 is a sweet one cool
[/s]
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
Area4Area:
If we ask you for a proof of the 200 unarmed Igbo youths killed, we know you have nothing to say..

Zoo will go down but he couldn't stand the heat but to run away like a rat in the dead of the night and can't even come back to give his parents a befitting burial.

[/s]
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
helinues:

The Gambia (Africa country) took Myanmar government to ICC for committing genocide on Rohinga people.. That's protocol

Take Buhari to ICC for aftermath of operation phyton dance..
[/s]
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by Jflex07(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2019
Afonja youths disguising as igbo youth.. Thunder scatter all buhari supporters insha allah
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by Doc10q: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
enemybulldozer:
And you believed that such group exists?? If so you can believe anything.

That man you're referring as a fugitive will definitely come back one day and nothing will happen. And when that happens I will quickly remind you lots that I told you so.

Thank you bro.. This yorubas don't even know that's d A card I'm waiting for. That I don't use to insult on nairaland that much is becos I'm waiting for that day.. The day it evetually happens(cos it wud happen), my time devotion on nairaland that day will be to insult and curse d yoruba tribes, for what they have been doubting eventually happened before their very eyes.. I'm waiting for that day cos I know it must eventually happen, it jus a matter of time
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by losky83: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
agwom:
The Igbo Youth Assembly (IYA) worldwide has asked leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu to apologise to President Muhammadu Buhari for consistently abusing his personality and administration. The assembly also urged all Nigerians to key in and support “the laudable initiatives” of the present administration on home grown economy, food security among others.

In a statement signed by the President General, Ifeanyi Nwaudunna and Secretary General, Casmir Irekamba and made available to newsmen by the acting Publicity Secretary, Prince Asobi Onyemike, on the occasion of President Buhari’s 77th birthday, the group said Kanu must apologise to the President for peace to reign.

“Such acts of rudeness and irresponsibleness of Nnamdi Kanu should not be passed to the younger generation because it contradicts the customs, traditions and cultural values of Igbo as a People. “As such, with immediate effect, IYA Worldwide mandates Nnamdi Kanu to appologise to President Muhammadu Buhari and have his peace at Afara-Ukwu Umuhia Abia State.

“IYA Worldwide maintains that President Buhari’s administration has recorded so much transformation in the areas of infrastructure and road construction such as, Enugu – Port Harcourt Express Way, Lagos – Ibadan Express way, Air ports re-construction across the country, the Second Niger Bridge and the laudable fight against corruption and insurgency in the country,” the group said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apologise-to-buhari-igbo-youths-urge-nnamdi-kanu.html
these are educated and intelligent Igbo men.not those illiterates that say they belong to Biafra and their god is N.KANU.
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKernel: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
agwom:

Efulefu playing sycophancy.
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by PeterUdeme: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Doc10q:

Thank you bro.. This yorubas don't even know that's d A card I'm waiting for. That I don't use to insult on nairaland that much is becos I'm waiting for that day.. The day it evetually happens(cos it wud happen), my time devotion on nairaland that day will be to insult and curse d yoruba tribes, for what they have been doubting eventually happened before their very eyes.. I'm waiting for that day cos I know it must eventually happen, it jus a matter of time

You might have died before then so don’t rest on your oars.
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Wait,"one day"? shocked

You mean the fugitive runaway coward will still not come and give his dear parents a befitting burial? Since"nothing will happen"?

Haq haq haq... grin grin cheesy
Are you the one to tell Kanu when to bury to his parents?? In igboland we plan burial very well we don't bury our loved ones like aboki people.
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Area4Area:
We "WILL" be waiting for you to announce the good news as soon as possible, local man is tired waiting endlessly.
Why are you local man waiting?? Is your life depended on it??
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Area4Area:
Ask your god Kanu to give you a reliable number of those he killed
Kanu is not a killer.

Meanwhile, have you heard what TY danjuma said something about your god buhari??
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Area4Area:
I know some miscreants were killed but you guys were quoting numbers so I want to know the evidence that hundreds or thousands were killed.
The only miscreants we have are 'one nigger-area' lovers.
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Area4Area:
No proof and I should rely on stats from IPOB bureau of statistics without any proof, well don sir
You don't have conscience that is why you're yapping this way.
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by dheilaw1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Who are those Igbo youth.

So Kanu should apologie to buhari after buhari have killed more than two hundred unarmed Igbo youths?

Kanu is not apologising for anything,rather he will make sure the zoo called nigeria go down.

Igbo Youth Assembly
(IYA) or what ever they called themselves should go to london and confront Kanu.
you have been beating your bony chest from time immemorial. Ain't you ashamed of your ancestors?
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Area4Area:
"Will", "shall" etc is not what we want to hear or would he allow the corpses of his beloved parents to remain in the morgue for the next 10 years?
What you want to hear is entirely your business not mine/ours.
Why are you having headache over kanu's parents burial are they your parents??
Re: Apologise To Buhari, Igbo Youths Urge Nnamdi Kanu by 9jabull: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=agwom post=85053711]The Igbo Youth Assembly (IYA) worldwide has asked leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu to apologise to President Muhammadu Buhari for consistently abusing his personality and administration. The assembly also urged all Nigerians to key in and support “the laudable initiatives” of the present administration on home grown economy, food security among others.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apologise-to-buhari-igbo-youths-urge-nnamdi-kanu.html[/quote

When you see bunch of idiots you will know,
Facebook group, Ndi ara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photos] How Amaechi Completed Warri- Itakpe Railway In Two Years / Biafra Sit Home,shocking......pics. / Sunday Igboho Caused His Own Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.