Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Eyfs Practitioner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eyfs Practitioner (201 Views)

Ask The Legal Practitioner- Landlord & Tenant Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eyfs Practitioner by eyefordetails: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Many people are unaware of what EYFS means. Perhaps you have heard that somewhere or was mentioned to you.

What is EYFS?
It is simply referred to as Early Years Foundation stage. And it is the period of learning for children between ages 0-5. It is a an integrated approach which supports learning that fosters the total development of a child.
It encompasses various classes which toddlers belong to such as creche, preschool, kindergarten, etc.

EYFS is aimed at preparing young children for their transition into elementary school.

Now this period is a very crucial period of "moulding" of the foundation of the child's life long learning. The type of hands that does the child's "moulding" at this period is responsible to either create a love for life-long learning or hatred for it and at worse struggling at it.

EYFS learning approach is not limited to academic support for the growing child, it cuts across providing nuture, care and emotional security for the child.

I am even more passionate about the emotional security of the child because of the constant changing world that we live in.

Ensure that the right "experts" are in charge of "moulding" of your child's foundation for life-long learning.

Here is what I do as an EYFS practitioner
I am passionate about the child and work greatly to help build up in him/her:
* A strong self esteem and worth
*Healthy interpersonal relationship with other kids and adults
*Unbeatable Literacy, and communication skills
*The use of Montessori approach to Foster orderliness, independence, coordination and concentration
Conclusively, I provide a secure environment for children which will help them function effectively while their parents are at their workplaces.

I offer smooth and sailing classes in the four walls of a classroom and at the comfort of your home to prepare your child for transition into elementary classes.

I am a classroom teacher with vast experience in this field of Education.

Contact me if you are an employer or a parent (if you will be needing my services):
kadeshintegratedservices@gmail.com

Thank you for taking time to read this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Selfishness Doesn’t Encourage Taking Responsibility / FIDA Rivers Pledges Support For Dr. Mrs. Seinye Lulu Briggs / The Most Simple, Faster And Reliable Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.