Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family (35464 Views)

Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by Kingrefreshed: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
opportunes:
President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, has led a delegation of the Senate to the home of Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu in Abuja. Uwajumogu died on Wednesday in Abuja.

Lawan, who led the senate delegation along side Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege and other principal officers, condoled with the late Senator’s wife, Helen Uwajumogu and other family members. Speaking at the occasion, Lawan said that the Senate will protect the ideals of late Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu which he stood for as a lawmaker representing Imo North Senatorial District at the National Assembly.

“We represent Nigerians. The responsibility of ensuring that our people are protected, supported and promoted will continue to be our guiding light and ideal, because this is something that he worked very hard for and believed in. “This delegation is a delegation from the Senate, and I want to assure this family that we will be in this grief with you, and when you arrange for the funeral, please let us be informed of the arrangements,” Lawan said.

The Senate President added that all through Uwajumogu’s sojourn in the Senate, he remained committed to serving Nigerians and her citizens. Other members of the Senate Leadership on the delegation were: Senate Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi; Senate Minority Leader, Enyinnaya Abaribe; Deputy Chief Whip, Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi, and Deputy Minority Whip, Sahabi Alhaji Ya’u.

Senators on the delegation were: Chairman, Senate Committee on Tourism, Rochas Okorocha; Chairman, Committee on Appropriations, Jibrin Barau; Chairman, Senate Committee on Judiciary, Human Rights and Legal Matters, Opeyemi Bamidele; Senator Aishatu Ahmed (APC, Adamawa Central), and Abdulfatai Buhari (APC, Oyo North).

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/senate-president-visits-late-senator-uwajumogu-family.html

See Rochas sitting there like a family member!
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by adslipps: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sultannayef:

My grouse with him is that he impeached Agbaso after pocketing millions from Okorocha.

And stolen mandate
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by VirginSearcher(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
See that criminal Rochas, looking so terrified.. he will be like.. so this man is gone just like that.. thinking if he will be next shocked
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by Alanpoza007: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
One idiot was shouting all over the thread was announced calling it fake news and accusing Rochas of spreading fake news about this man's death.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by williams85(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
He was a member Imo house of assembly and later a senator. Zero achievement..
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by Sirwyte001(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wow!!!

So this man is truly dead?
After all the struggles and hustles?
From struggling with Rochas Camp in Imo APC to secure the ticket, to fighting for the elections proper, to moving to the tribunal, all the way to the appeal court; only to give up just less than 1 month after securing the final victory.

In the word of Patoranking in Alubarika--- Don't take this life too serious!!!

No body surely has it all.

RIP to the dead!!!
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
KayCee92:

So you want Nigerians to LEAVE in peace....To where please grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by PreyingMantis(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
He fell down while in the bath. Scientists have warned that while in the bath in the morning, DO NOT POUR WATER ON YOUR HEAD FIRST, BEGIN FROM THE LOWER PART OF THE BODY TO ALLOW BLOOD CIRCULATION ADJUST. THIS SENATOR'S TYPE OF DEATH IS THE REASON.
Stop peddling false information. I spoke with one of his sisters yesterday and she told me he went to bed and never woke up. That version of the story you're telling belongs to Rochas
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by OdefaGirl(f): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2019
This is really sad. Just like that, he didn't see the end of the year which is about 2 weeks ahead.
SMH
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by Ayobami7(m): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Rip
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by benpuzzy(m): 4:24am On Dec 20, 2019
gbaskiboy:
Inside life

It is now end of the year...
Soon the so called men of God will come out with different prophecies.
....some will even claim that they foresaw his death...
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by Halo22: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2019
As if it was a joke, a man that is among those determining who gets what in the state has embarked on a sojourn of no return. Such is life, but most of our power mongers will not take cognizance of that.... Especially the power must return to the north crew.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by West2019(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Dino is not there
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by Chicastle: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why do Nigeria politician s where big cloths and materials? How do they feel inside? I hate such. can they just put on a simple wears? Or is tradition they practice there?
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family by seangy4konji: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
He fell down while in the bath. Scientists have warned that while in the bath in the morning, DO NOT POUR WATER ON YOUR HEAD FIRST, BEGIN FROM THE LOWER PART OF THE BODY TO ALLOW BLOOD CIRCULATION ADJUST. THIS SENATOR'S TYPE OF DEATH IS THE REASON.
bros.what you wrote here I should have seen about a week back.I joke a lot when purchasing soap that they should always make ready for the type of bathing soap I use cos if I slip in the bath,no one would rescue me.some days ago?I entered the bath immediately I woke poured water on my head and the next move I made?I noticed my head going for the WC. I did all I could to dodge it but landed on my left shoulder and right now,the hand is in a mess,dislocated and in terrible pains..May God keep us safe..I live alone and nobody would hear my cry self..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.