Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

DSTV Installer - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / DSTV Installer (1904 Views)

I Need A Good Installer Of Fta / Enugu Satellite Installer Needed / Pls Can I Get Any Good Installer Of Strong TV Or Any Fta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
If You are in Benin city, We can offer you the following DSTV installation services and more!

1. Mount your dish and Install your DSTv Decoder.
2. Perform DSTv signal correction (maintenance) when your already installed decoder stops showing. So, call us now on ....
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
As long as you are in Benin, if you need a DSTv Installer for installation or signal correction, then call us or send us a text message now on ....
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
The following are Ways you can Fix DStv Signal Strength Issues:

*First make sure all the F- connectors are properly connected.

*Correct the LNB alignment by slowly turning it.

*Adjust satellite dish alignment if the problem persists after the first two steps above.

*If all of these failed, the LNB is probably faulty and need to be replaced.

*Additionally, if the satellite dish is mounted where there are obstructions of the signal, then you have to move it to a better place.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sports Channel lists on the different DSTv Packages.

Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2020
You can buy your DSTV and GOTv decoder from us.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2020
If You are in Benin city, We can offer you the following DSTV installation services and more!

2. Perform DSTv signal correction (maintenance) when your already installed decoder stops showing. So, call us now on ...
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
DSTV SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGES:
Access (Over 80 Channels) #2000
Family (Over 100 Channels) #4000
Family HD PVR/EXTRA VIEW #6200
Compact (Over 120 Channels) #6800
Compact HD PVR/EXTRA VIEW #9000
Compact Plus (Over 130 Channels) #10,650
Compact Plus HD PVR/EXTRA VIEW #12,850
Premium (Over 140 Channels) #15,800
Premium HD PVR/EXTRA VIEW #18,000
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Do you need a DSTv Installer for installation or signal correction (maintenance), then call us now through the phone number on my signature.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Sport channels

Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2021

*Adjust satellite dish alignment if the problem persists after the first two steps above.

*Additionally, if the satellite dish is mounted where there are obstructions of the signal, then you have to move it to a better place.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2021
Re: DSTV Installer by Dannyplay123: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2021
Greatsm:

What's the price of the Dstv dish/decoder..and your installation price? I planned on getting one this week.

Which part of Benin is your office?
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Dannyplay123:

What's the price of the Dstv dish/decoder..and your installation price? I planned on getting one this week.

Which part of Benin is your office?

price is #18,600

installation cost : #5000

@Sapele road.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Do you need a DSTv Installer for installation or signal correction (maintenance), then call us now through the phone number on my signature.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2021
DSTV Zapper Decoder+Dish+1Month free Compact subscription at just #18,600
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2021

2. Perform DSTv signal correction (maintenance) when your already installed decoder stops showing. So, call us now on ....
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Explora decoder is getting more expensive by the day. Buy your own now!
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2021
call us now for your DSTV and GOTV installation.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
DSTV and GOTV decoder promo sales prices:
*DSTV decoder at #9900 *GOTV decoder at #6900.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2021

Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2021
As long as you are in Benin, if you need a DSTv Installer for installation or signal correction, then call us or send us a text message now on ....
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2021

*Additionally, if the satellite dish is mounted where there are obstructions of the signal, then you have to move it to a better place
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Explora decoder is great but zapper decoder is on promo now.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
There are some rare occasions when your meter reading while tracking for signal shows readings in which the signal strength level will be 70 and above and the quality will still remain at 30 and hence red and yellow colours will not show. This implies that you are at the right position but the LNB need to be adjusted a bit and the signal will show up.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2021
If you have not use your decoder for some months and now you want to start using it again, do not subscribe through your app as the decoder will be inactive. So, take it to the nearest dstv office for it to be activated and subscribed for you.
Re: DSTV Installer by Greatsm(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Wiztech Fta / .pls i nid how to unlock mytv.... / Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.