Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry (22339 Views)

Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles 2020 For Ladies: Top 20 Ankara Dresses To Rock / Short Classic African Ankara Dresses To Rock In 2019 / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
SOAG:
Why not tell FG to ban generator mr wise man
grin grin grin grin grin imposicant grin
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by lordprogress: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
He must be mad if na so designer they be he for like am see the yeye clothes self after una go come put price.
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Hoodbilonia: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Since i knew aliexpress
Bro na jack and jones only
Mlmr
It pays me to buy original than buying fake over priced clothes at naina boutiques
Shirt of 4k,naija go sell am 20k
Thieves
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by meobizy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Which government? They can’t try it. A lot of Nairalanders will have no clothes if such happens. The majority of users here patronize okrika. They shall attack this comment out of guilty consciences.

If the government manages to give itself sense and do so, indigenous clothes will rise in price, a scenario which theoretically favours only the designers. Since Nigerians are very good at not applying common sense when doing things, a shirt of say 2,000 NGN will get set at 12,000 — a situation which will see nobody patronize such a brand.

As things are, somebody with only 200 NGN and below can buy a piece of clothing. See how affordable that is? No wonder broke Nairalanders aren’t complaining and can take to the streets in protest of any government policy banning the import of foreign clothes especially used ones.
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Haaa! Re-evaluate your reasoning dude. Today and tommorow, not yesterday, what's the way forward, not backward? Provide us your own solution

ijewejones:
Oga,what were you wearing before native wears/fashion came to limelight

Yeye dey smell..talking without reasoning well,una go trend taya sad angry
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by ijewejones: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
[s]
Wolgrace:
Haaa! Re-evaluate your reasoning dude. Today and tommorow, not yesterday, what's the way forward, not backward? Provide us your own solution

[/s]

Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Slynation(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Esseite:

It used to be Nigerian rice is dirty and stony... is it not better now?....

It is just opportunity and time.
Has the stones disappeared? I don't know anyways, am still on foreign rice for now....
But how will someone think of banning foreign designs at this point in time? If u grant them this wish, the local shoes factory will also request to ban foreign shoes as well, then next the local cosmetic guys will also want FG to ban the foreign products so they too can smile to the bank (abi who no like better thing, in Zlatans voice).... The FG will end up banning everything
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
It takes an abusive brain to reply a brainy question with an abusive response. You've clearly define yourself. It's well with you.

ijewejones:
[s][/s]

Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by ijewejones: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wolgrace:
It takes an abusive brain to reply a brainy question with an abusive response. You've clearly define yourself. It's well with you.

Your profile states you're into construction...

Just post a pic of you seriously working @ site putting on native wear..if you do,i"ll retrieve my words but if not...your brain is faulty!!!(& don't quote me again)
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
How you jump from interactive session to my profile speaks more of you... You left constructive session to seek alternative means to repackage your abusive brain. Haa dude!

Okay right. My pending pic is the only cure you need? At the right time, you will be cured. Expect it soon

ijewejones:

Your profile states you're into construction...

Just post a pic of you seriously working @ site putting on native wear..if you do,i"ll retrieve my words but if not...your brain is faulty!!!(& don't quote me again)
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by ijewejones: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
[s]
Wolgrace:
How you jump from interactive session to my profile speaks more of you... You left constructive session to seek alternative means to repackage your abusive brain. Haa dude!

Okay right. My pending pic is the only cure you need? At the right time, you will be cured. Expect it soon

[/s]

Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by chewwie(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
The FG doesn't need to ban anything, you need to increase your quality. Competition is good. We're a capitalist country.

1 Like

Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
chewwie:
The FG doesn't need to ban anything, you need to increase your quality. Competition is good. We're a capitalist country.

don't mind the ignorant bastard
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Masaudmuhammed: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Make i reached you,

you go hear am

Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by dikeigbo2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
and you think you are talking sense abi?....improve on your own and see the outcome

Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by CSTR2: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
So make man pikin nor wear jeans again.....na only ankara e go dey wear abii??.......una dey try for where una dey oo but.......e still remain
Jeans are made in aba
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Jakama90(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Odinaka00:

Vietnam get better wears? I think say na Turkey
Bros try visiting Viet, you go confirm.
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by webngnews: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Damianobi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
You are just a mumu. Period.
Esseite:

Do the people that make the Jean's have two heads?... is it not the same blood that flows through your veins that goes through theirs?...

What has all the jeans you have been wearing added to your growth in life?

Okonjo wear majorly Ankara and today she is a more renowned African than you and myself with our Jean's.. lipsrsealed
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by Odinaka00(m): 4:53am On Dec 22, 2019
Jakama90:

Bros try visiting Viet, you go confirm.

I dey Southy.. You get stuffs from Vietnam? I dey ask cuz I wan check something. I dey reason bringing stuffs from Turkey
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by vezycash(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Them don come again o. They want to pull a Dangote move on clothes so that they'll be the only ones allowed to import cloth.
Re: Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
ijewejones:
Oga,what were you wearing before native wears/fashion came to limelight

Yeye dey smell..talking without reasoning well,una go trend taya sad angry

And you find it difficult to let go? Change is the only one thing that's constant in life. Even with the ban of importation of those materials, everyone will still get what he or she wants to wear, English or traditional. So, what are you afraid of here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures / Learn How To Sew For Free / Check Out This Newspaper-Inspired Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.