Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (42119 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
To everybody going home to show off their money this Christmas, remember January has 2 months
Tell dem
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by ikevin(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
DMerciful:
If you're not a Deltan then keep quiet! Okowa is performing and Deltans know this!
I'm deltan and Okowa is not performing at all, this isn't partisan but the truth. Sample current opinion in the state.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Mrexcell(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/youre-too-small-to-spite-me-udughan-tells-okowa-traditional-rulers/

This man actually built some infrastructures in delta state but he also looted I heard he built one of the biggest hospitals in China during his 8yrs tenure. Efcc will obviously not touch him because of the billions he donated to the apc for buhari reelection.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Charly68: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Love this piece ,the Governor's action called for it truly ,he behaved like a secondary school student

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Foodforthought: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
hopexter:

Failing his polling unit doesn't mean he made no contributions to Delta state development, he has done more than the recent governor to be honest. undecided
I am a Deltan, Uduaghan did nothing for the state!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by hopexter(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wronggee:
what has he done ??

What hasnt he done?
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by sexiestharam(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
DMerciful:
If you're not a Deltan then keep quiet! Okowa is performing and Deltans know this!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by hopexter(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Foodforthought:

I am a Deltan, Uduaghan did nothing for the state!

With due respect, you're dishonest man.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by linearity: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Asaba get International Airport?

Even on papers, am just reading about it for the first time!
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Danniedpastor(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=Alashoalash10 post=85060775] so they honour ex convict James ibori,these people are thief themselves and this is reason Nigeria is like this. The present governor will be ex one day also [/quote

Guy, Ibori is the best governor to ever govern this state. Yes, he embezzled [every Nigerian politician is into it] but, the guy has done so well for the state . His being convicted is just a ploy by powers that be, to break him.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=Danniedpastor post=85061227][/quote]

I agree. Ibori remains the best
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Felicity001(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
alphaconde:
I live and work in delta state your politicians are trying they may be stealing but ur lives here are better that ur Nebor’s

Never driven on an earth road in delta state leading anywhere say a village go to edo state it’s as though for u to qualify as a village there u must have an earth road leading there

You’re right with your summit but to get you more informed most of those roads you ply daily are NDDC roads and they construct and carry out maintenance on them if not delta state won’t have the good roads we enjoy today. Have you been to places like Uzere,Aviara, owhodopkopkor, igbede, most places in the isoko, itshekiri and the urhobo lands during raining session What has the state government done concerning the flooding leaving oil rich community and her indigenes absolutely homeless during these period? Are roads the only thing governments are meant to do? How about healthcare, schools? Water? Power? Human capitalization and the rest?
Haven’t you been to rivers state to see the government schools Amechi built during his tenure? Have you been to any General hospital in delta state? What kind of health and professional services did you receive?

Guy, let’s call a spid a spid, our politicians have all failed us woefully even the once working are still faulty.

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by realstars: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
The throne game up there.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by AreaFada2: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
linearity:
Asaba get International Airport?

Even on papers, am just reading about it for the first time!

It actually has. It gulped lots of money though. Although it bears the tag "International", it currently serves to fly to Lagos & Abuja. It's Delta State owned. If it was necessary at that point to build an airport with Airports in Benin & Warri I don't know. Onitsha people benefit from it too though.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by midnighter(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Danniedpastor:
Guy, Ibori is the best governor to ever govern this state. Yes, he embezzled [every Nigerian politician is into it] but, the guy has done so well for the state . His being convicted is just a ploy by powers that be, to break him.

Now this is the comment I was looking for. Please I am curious, what great achievement did the guy accomplish that you people were dancing for him when he came back to Nigeria?

Somebody said something about scholarships but I want to know more. What is so great about the dude after stealing how many billion

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Roon9(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Their Problem, Delta States politicians re Som of the biggest crooks we av in d con3

Why are you talking small small bros... Please shout it grin
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by ProdigalSaviour: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
My nigga z pained ...chai in mama p's voice...it is well
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by DMerciful(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Road has been one of Olowa's biggest achievement. So if your road is not done then it will eventually. But I can attest to the fact that he has tarred a lot of roads
sexiestharam:

Shut up! I am a Deltan. Stop shouting rubbish as if you own the state. I am a deltan who knows Okowa is not working. Out of all the monthly allocations, what does Delta have to show for it? See Isoko roads!!! That's my opinion. Shove your silly opinion down your ass!!!
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Ubiudumo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ineffectual leaders.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by DMerciful(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
You dont know what you're saying. He is performing well.
ikevin:
I'm deltan and Okowa is not performing at all, this isn't partisan but the truth. Sample current opinion in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
DMerciful:
You dont know what you're saying. He is performing well.

Okay we here. What areas has Okowa perform. Cause to me o. Uduaghan and Okowa I no see shinshin o

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
DMerciful:
Road has been one of Olowa's biggest achievement. So if your road is not done then it will eventually. But I can attest to the fact that he has tarred a lot of roads

Guy Park well. Delta has been the king of roads since Ibori, make una try do another thing make we hear word. Road road. Na only road be work

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by DMerciful(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Access is extremely important. Ibori focused on certain areas but neglected Delta North. Okowa is fixing across!
healthserve:

Guy Park well. Delta has been the king of roads since Ibori, make una try do another thing make we hear word. Road road. Na only road be work

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
DMerciful:
Access is extremely important. Ibori focused on certain areas but neglected Delta North. Okowa is fixing across!

Na so. I traveled across delta for years, road has not been an issue since Ibori. When will you Delta s wake up and leave this analogue thinking. When. How about jobs creation. Industries. Massive housing for low medium and high earners. How about proper sports development and edifices and infrastructuees to make the state beuaitfuk. How about water ways and ensuring all water communities without good roads are connected to the states.

When will Delta wake up for goodness sake. Which one be road. I go vex for you o

How about proper medical care

All delta s have access to medical insurance

Proper transportation system not just blue and white buses but organized system. Food production nko. Waste management too.

I'm angry with you

Delta matter tire me. Brilliant intellectuals but mediocre state. From ahaka to ozoro to asaba to sapele to efurrun enter umunede umusam kwale areas nothing. Tueh

Warri no dey carryast Warri no dey carry last. Yet the whole delta na last
Over 13 trillion since 1999 yet I can't see anything to talk about on Delta. Nothing

Delta has one problem, visionary and astute leadership.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Nwaonyishi69: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
The man has brain and he even helped Okowa clinch the governorship position. I wonder why some people can never think about inclusiveness and respect for past links.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by elvisgaga: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:

seconded, I always feel ashamed anytime I travel to delta. The most painful part is people saying okowa is working, road master as if na only road be work. Both okowa n uduaghan nr try

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by DMerciful(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Let us restructure the country and our electoral system so that there is healthy competition among states and our elections give the people the power to hire and fire when necessary
healthserve:

Na so. I traveled across delta for years, road has not been an issue since Ibori. When will you Delta s wake up and leave this analogue thinking. When. How about jobs creation. Industries. Massive housing for low medium and high earners. How about proper sports development and edifices and infrastructuees to make the state beuaitfuk. How about water ways and ensuring all water communities without good roads are connected to the states.

When will Delta wake up for goodness sake. Which one be road. I go vex for you o

How about proper medical care

All delta s have access to medical insurance

Proper transportation system not just blue and white buses but organized system. Food production nko. Waste management too.

I'm angry with you

Delta matter tire me. Brilliant intellectuals but mediocre state. From ahaka to ozoro to asaba to sapele to efurrun nothing. Tueh

Warri no dey carryast Warri no dey carry last. Yet the whole delta na last
Over 13 trillion since 1999 yet I can't see anything to talk about on Delta. Nothing

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
The man has brain and he even helped Okowa clinch the governorship position. I wonder why some people can never think about inclusiveness and respect for past links.

This is why. Uduaghan plunged the state far beyond what ibori did into heavy debts. Okowa covered it up initially but afterwards what was covered was too big it was embarrassing. This is the starting point of the issue. There's no more wasteful governor in the entire recent history than him when it comes to opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by healthserve(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
DMerciful:
Let us restructure the country and our electoral system so that there is healthy competition among states and our elections give the people the power to hire and fire when necessary

My boy wee you sit down and take notes. Delta has been raking 20 to 30 billion besides IGR since 15years plus, yes the only thing I admire is the states civil service, besides that the rural health care network. How has Delta positioned itself for success. Even Ogun is doing better. Oyo is doing well. Name it. Akwa I om is beginning to look up. Rivers don't even compare. What's wrong with you guys and embracing mediocrity. Poverty no dey tire una?

If poverty no ture una una suppose tire for am. Delta should create a road map before restructuring and start been more serious

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by bizhop01: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Two robbers were deserve capital punishment.
Re: Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me by Benbelor(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
DMerciful:
Oga I'm staying in Warri and Ifeanyi Okowa has not doing shii! Maybe because he is not from here like Thieves Uduagan and Ibori

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.