Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) (60078 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
cool

EFCC gave them free promo thinking they were killing them

before the Arrest Naira Marley and Zlatan with Gucci snake share an apartment and with just one mercedes and another small car, but now Naira Marley owns betley and Gwagon while Zlatan owns Range Rover and a Prado

the noise makers hailing EFCC and insulting them are still yet to get their first car.. media trail is bad and should be condemned not hailed

Factz
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
dilodavid:
Las las to go school for 9ja na scam.

Based on present realities

One in 40 graduates will get a good job

My sisters 012 set of economics

About 80plus only 4 got something decent

Las las

Na 40k and 60k work full ground if you seeam
And if they dont owe u

Degree these days is just for the name

Hunger no respect degree

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by BonPatrick(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fake life
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Ghenisean(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dem dey snap you,you dey press phone,wetin dat one kon mean.Dey show yourself

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by YurFatHer: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
cool

before the Arrest Naira Marley and Zlatan with Gucci snake share an apartment and with just one mercedes and another small car, but now Naira Marley owns betley and Gwagon while Zlatan owns Range Rover and a Prado

the noise makers hailing EFCC and insulting them are still yet to get their first car.. media trail is bad and should be condemned not hailed

it's called blessing in disguise
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
maybachmusic:

Based on present realities

One in 40 graduates will get a good job

My sisters 012 set of economics

About 80plus only 4 got something decent

Las las

Na 40k and 60k work full ground if you seeam
And if they dont owe u

Degree these days is just for the name

Hunger no respect degree
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Addme: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
cool

And Gucci Snake?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Knox123(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
SaintHilary:

Laptop(most important) - 50k

RDP / VPN - 10K

POF + Match.com Logs - 10k

2months Data - 10k

Keep the 20k Balance for Loader smiley

Baba, just become em coach na... since u done draw out the scheme grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by planetx13: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uniqueteco:
Congrats bro.... Please what business can I start with a 100k I just finished NYSC?

If you are in lagos and you are good at managing money, then reply....
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
SaintHilary:

Person go go skul finish come dey sell Palm Oil

Wonderful
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Basher8583: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
cool

I dont understand....what is the purpose of this writeup.....

You can also get efcc to arest you too so that you can also blow. Nonsense
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by VicM6: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
abeg whc time this one start to dey sing wey money full him pocket like dis... nawa o......... If na like dis music get money make me japa enter am o.... inside life
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Burchester: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
SaintHilary:

RDP / VPN - 10K

2months Data - 10k

Yahooo
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Burchester: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
SaintHilary:

RDP / VPN - 10K

2months Data - 10k

Yahoo
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Basher8583: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
VicM6:
abeg whc time this one start to dey sing wey money full him pocket like dis... nawa o......... If na like dis music get money make me japa enter am o.... inside life
No mind them. Those boys no dey talk true
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by thundafire: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Audio Range Rover time will tell
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Topshow4real: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uniqueteco:
Congrats bro.... Please what business can I start with a 100k I just finished NYSC?

1.10 odd daily. That is a total of 2.00 odd in a week. . If you're not greedy, 100k profit weekly is enough. . That is 400k monthly income. Few people get that monthly in a month tongue

Think about this! cool

But,

It might end in tears! cry
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by oladayosenior(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uniqueteco:

Learn digital skills
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uniqueteco:
Bet9ja
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Donbosco46:
I swear this motor dey for car stand he just use am snap for his birthday. This is a car dealer office you can see other cars there with small office house make una get sense lol
u go soon hug transformer.. Wetin hard for u to congratulate the guy??
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Rilley(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Are you this gullible
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by rightchic(f): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
olaadesino:
y How much is amount of tile can tile three bedrooms flat

Good day sir... U need a tiler to give you an accurate measurement to determine the price. Where is your location sir?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by itsme01: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rilley:
Are you this gullible

i should be asking you that.. check his itunes download alone this year, calculate it with his youtube veiws revenue and finally go to his instagram page to see how many shows he did this year alone.. while at it send a mail to his management team to ask how much it cost to have him perform in a show now come back to tell us why he cant afford a 20million tokunbo suv

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by itsme01: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Basher8583:

I dont understand....what is the purpose of this writeup.....

You can also get efcc to arest you too so that you can also blow. Nonsense

i guess you are too slow to pick up my points but check my last clause.. and ask your self if media trail is really neccesary
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Rilley(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

i should be asking you that.. check his itunes download alone this year, calculate it with his youtube veiws revenue and finally go to his instagram page to see how many shows he did this year alone.. while at it send a mail to his management team to ask how much it cost to have him perform in a show now come back to tell us why he cant afford a 20million tokunbo suv
Have you done all these to conclude? don't be deceived, most of these celebs aren't rich, it's audio lifestyle, perhaps if that guy collects 20 million, it means David and wizkid will collect up to 70 million per show. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by itsme01: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rilley:
Have you done all these to conclude? don't be deceived, most of these celebs aren't rich, it's audio lifestyle, perhaps if that guy collects 20 million, it means David and wizkid will collect up to 70 million per show. cheesy

if he coleects 2.5 to 3 million then calculate his shows especially the US tour he did, and his UK shows.. Range cost 20 to 25 million for 2016 autobiography tokunbo

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Rilley(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

if he coleects 2.5 to 3 million then calculate his shows especially the US tour he did, and his UK shows.. Range cost 20 to 25 million for 2016 autobiography tokunbo
Bro those cars he flaunted on his IG page isn't his, nah me know that one and at least his charge per show won't exceed 2 million, let's say from 1/2 million.

He might be able to buy a car of 15 million, but not a Bentley or Gwagon.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by bizhop01: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nigerian with fake news
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by itsme01: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rilley:
Bro those cars he flaunted on his IG page isn't his, nah me know that one and at least his charge per show won't exceed 2 million, let's say from 1/2 million.

He might be able to buy a car of 15 million, but not a Bentley or Gwagon.

oga fuji musicians charge 1.2 not to talk of hip hop act who is very sorted after oga leave story make owu no dey blow you.. this people sign bulk shows with telcom companies.. an artist might sign campus tour for airtel and get booked for 10 12 shows and paid once, same as US tour with atleast 5 show in different states.. he also has a lotto company endorsement and he performs at top functions

this people make real doe and can afford choice rides not to talk of someone currently topping charts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo / Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.