Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) (60069 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Sirjamir: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
It sure available, just call or Whatsapp me
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Donbosco46: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
seanwilliam:
u go soon hug transformer.. Wetin hard for u to congratulate the guy??
Go seat down follow follow
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Donbosco46:

Go seat down follow follow
make I follow you??
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Rilley(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

oga fuji musicians charge 1.2 not to talk of hip hop act who is very sorted after oga leave story make owu no dey blow you.. this people sign bulk shows with telcom companies.. an artist might sign campus tour for airtel and get booked for 10 12 shows and paid once, same as US tour with atleast 5 show in different states.. he also has a lotto company endorsement and he performs at top functions

this people make real doe and can afford choice rides not to talk of someone currently topping charts
The last time I checked the Naira guy hasn't been endorsed by any brands because of his Negative ways, and also he became popular because of EfCC, don't let anyone deceive you, he doesn't own any Gwagon or Bentley, nah just audio.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by itsme01: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rilley:
The last time I checked the Naira guy hasn't been endorsed by any brands because of his Negative ways, and also he became popular because of EfCC, don't let anyone deceive you, he doesn't own any Gwagon or Bentley, nah just audio.

i was even talking about zlatan.. dont really follow naira so i dont know
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Rilley(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

oga fuji musicians charge 1.2 not to talk of hip hop act who is very sorted after oga leave story make owu no dey blow you.. this people sign bulk shows with telcom companies.. an artist might sign campus tour for airtel and get booked for 10 12 shows and paid once, same as US tour with atleast 5 show in different states.. he also has a lotto company endorsement and he performs at top functions

this people make real doe and can afford choice rides not to talk of someone currently topping charts
If it's Zlatan, yeah I can agree with you that he can afford a car like that with also side hustle but if it's Naira marley am not sure.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by itsme01: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rilley:
If it's Zlatan, yeah I can agree with you that he can afford a car like that with also side hustle but if it's Naira marley am not sure.

ok.. i really dont know , havent being seing naira marley on tours as much as zlatan.. dude just smokes all day and play with his social media fans
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by generaldandy: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
So Na Zlatan buy this Range wey I Dey see every morning around Mercedes Benz office at Ikate
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Success410: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uniqueteco:
Congrats bro.... Please what business can I start with a 100k I just finished NYSC?
Okirika business. but how were u able to save 100k with 19,800 allawi ?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
SaintHilary:

Laptop(most important) - 50k

RDP / VPN - 10K

POF + Match.com Logs - 10k

2months Data - 10k

Keep the 20k Balance for Loader smiley

You didn't mention Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, what's the essence of RDP without SMTP?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Rilley(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

ok.. i really dont know , havent being seing naira marley on tours as much as zlatan.. dude just smokes all day and play with his social media fans
grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Rilley(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

i was even talking about zlatan.. dont really follow naira so i dont know
I thought you were talking about Naira..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by skuribeebo: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uniqueteco:
Congrats bro.... Please what business can I start with a 100k I just finished NYSC?
u can selling canabis.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by m140(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
cool

EFCC gave them free promo thinking they were killing them

before the Arrest Naira Marley and Zlatan with Gucci snake share an apartment and with just one mercedes and another small car, but now Naira Marley owns betley and Gwagon while Zlatan owns Range Rover and a Prado

the noise makers hailing EFCC and insulting them are still yet to get their first car.. media trail is bad and should be condemned not hailed

See as this one hype liability
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Donbosco46:
I swear this motor dey for car stand he just use am snap for his birthday. This is a car dealer office you can see other cars there with small office house make una get sense lol

I go rather drink poison die if na only u remain for this world to make my friend...see fool. U dont follow him so u have no idea how he was talking about buying it and now paying for it, u just came here to show hate. Mugu
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Donbosco46: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Badboibipo:

I go rather drink poison die if na only u remain for this world to make my friend...see fool. U dont follow him so u have no idea how he was talking about buying it and now paying for it, u just came here to show hate. Mugu
My dear I no hate am but make we dey watch if he really bought the car or not �
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Rilley:
Have you done all these to conclude? don't be deceived, most of these celebs aren't rich, it's audio lifestyle, perhaps if that guy collects 20 million, it means David and wizkid will collect up to 70 million per show. cheesy

Bro most of these artists do not depend on offline revenues anymore (the shows, endorsement etc)

The Internet pays like hell now..
There are iTunes stream, even YouTube pays per View and impression you get for every video you have there. Zlatan bolanle YouTube video currently sits on 4m views. Do you know how much youtube would have paid him in $$$?

So lost of them isn't audio o. Look at Burna boy too.

Those boys are stinking rich.
They're harnessing online to make mad money too.

Cc itsme01

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Uniqueteco(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2019
Success410:
Okirika business. but how were u able to save 100k with 19,800 allawi ?
My brother as soon as it enters I transfer 9,8 to another account immediately
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Uniqueteco(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2019
skuribeebo:
u can selling canabis.
Lol baddest, thanks but no ain't interested.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Uniqueteco(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2019
obadesanre:
Where ever you live, look for a woman who is open and honest that will take you to villages in ondo state or Edo state , start to buy plantain and supply to markets in Lagos ,markets like Ketu, pako market in isolo, or idioro market in mushine. Start with like 15 dozens and pick up from there. You can also be travelling to illushi market in Edo State somewhere in ubiaja to buy local rice, dried fishes, snail, even melon. I am a transporter so means of convey should not be a problem. [Wquote author=Uniqueteco post=85073773]Congrats bro.... Please what business can I start with a 100k I just finished NYSC?
Thanks bro
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by olamy7(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
SaintHilary:

Person go go skul finish come dey sell Palm Oil

Wonderful
as long as it is money u want to make, there is no big deal about the business.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by SaintHilary(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
olamy7:
as long as it is money u want to make, there is no big deal about the business.
So do you sell Palm Oil?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Raph82(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Before, I used to think education is the way to financial freedom in life, only to realize it's the other way. Father forgive me oooooo!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Carryonn: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
SaintHilary:

Laptop(most important) - 50k

RDP / VPN - 10K

POF + Match.com Logs - 10k

2months Data - 10k

Keep the 20k Balance for Loader smiley
Guy abeg I need rdp. Where I fit see am buy?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by smoke9910(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Carryonn:
Guy abeg I need rdp. Where I fit see am buy?

If you need Rdp, buzz me bro. My WhatsApp link is in my signature
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) by Carryonn: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
smoke9910:

If you need Rdp, buzz me bro. My WhatsApp link is in my signature
Do you have Australian, Iceland and USA RDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.