Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pls Help I Have A Problem With My Hard Disk Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help I Have A Problem With My Hard Disk Drive (852 Views)

In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive / Best External Hard Disk Drive / How To Format My Hard Disk Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Have A Problem With My Hard Disk Drive by dabino: 5:40pm On May 26, 2007
guys abeg help me i need to know if there is any way you can recover in formation from a formatted hard drive
Re: Pls Help I Have A Problem With My Hard Disk Drive by smartsoft(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2007
To best understanding nope
Re: Pls Help I Have A Problem With My Hard Disk Drive by wham(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2007
My brother u can recover your data very much.

1st.     Make sure u do not copy any thing onto the formatted HDD. Do not put any new file on it till u have recovered all your data.

2nd.     Search for Majic Recovery Software Demo on the net and download it. The crack shld be available too if u search deligently

3rd.   U need to install Majic recovery and crack it on another system or hard disk with an operating system of course (that hard disk or system must have enough/adequate free space to back-up your lost files from the affected Hard Disk)

4th.  Slave your HDD to this new system

5th.    Read the instructions of Majic Recovery tool and use it to search and recover your files that went when u mistakenly formatted

NOTE :    Do not back-up your files/data onto the same Hard Disk that is affected while using Majic Recovery. Any new data
               that is saved on the affected HDD b4 recovery is complete will erase the lost files FINALLY

GOOD LUCK !!!  grin
Re: Pls Help I Have A Problem With My Hard Disk Drive by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2007
either of these two apps should do it

runtimes getdataback
get data recovermyfiles
Re: Pls Help I Have A Problem With My Hard Disk Drive by Emmo: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2007
It depends on the type of file system you're using and what type of format you did. FAT32 partitions are easier to recover than NTFS and Linux EXT3 partitions. You won't get everything back that you deleted, you'll be lucky if you get half. It all depends on how much space you were utilizing before the format.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Freelance Websites. / Internet Connection In Zamfara State? / Do You Know About Niit Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.