Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) (83848 Views)

Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by bilulu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
neuroboy4:
I use to think this lexus car worth is above 5million. how much is the exact price pls??
It depends. This 330is about 3m while 350 is 3.5m upward then 2010 model and upwards is more dan 5m

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Encapsulate: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
mytime24:
Greet fala 4mi

Who tell u say fela dey hell?. The guy fit dey heaven now dey flex

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by delawal: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
a poor man gets a big chunk of money. d first thing in his mind is just to buy car and flex. my people can't u all see DT poverty is sth of d mind. most of our youths are simply vision less and hopeless . he didn't think Biz or a valuable investment .
in my hood I see a lot of boys who travelled out to do one thing or d other probably yahoo boys. some of them are back for Xmas. what thy do is to drive their benz round d city from morning till nite.I keep wondering if these guys ever suck their mothers breast atall

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by nwamabo247(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
OneCorner:
Okay. He who kill by gun unprofessionally will die by gun
yeah comfirm
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Anyifancy99(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
OneCorner:

Story.
Na every soldier dey die by gun
No be lie
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Neimar: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

You mean the late kidnapper was a security guard at Delsu.

He was incharge of the V.C.'s residence lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by voltron14: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Neimar:

He was incharge of the V.C.'s residence lipsrsealed

Wow.

But weren't people suspecting when he started to buy stuff beyond what one would consider to be his income?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by osamz007: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jig5aw:
Is that the moral of this Story? Thief

Tell me the moral. Righteous Lady
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Neimar: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

Wow.

But weren't people suspecting when he started to buy stuff beyond what one would consider to be his income?

maybe

His wife was never suspicious of him

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by randyhoff: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Where is the honor amongst thieves?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by kokomilala(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
A case of dog eat dog. Reminds me of that book ,William Golding's classic,LORD of the Flies,where a group of boys, stranded by circumstances on an island, depicts man's savagery towards others...
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
He who kill by guy, will surely die by gun.

Abba Kyari is good at what he does.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Quick money ends you quick. Unfortunately i pity the person who finally bought this SUV after been taken from the greed and deceased gang member because he(buyer) has landed himself in a big problem.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
nwamabo247:
Soldier are professional work.not crime
all those pipu wey boko boys n kidnappers dey murder every day, shey dem dey live by the gun before?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Keenmind2019(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Neimar:

i know the man wen dem kill oo

He was working as a security man in Delsu

All these delsu security men sef
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by DexterousOne(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Angelfrost:
What kind of an idiot escapes with 5 million, and the first thing is to use it all up on a single vehicle and hoes... This generation is possessed with an exceptional and unnatural level of stupidity.

I'm telling you
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by CasNova: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Those who live by ransom will die by ransom.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by cvarinzechukwu: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
although I am not in support of kidnapping and crime .....but never betray your gang.....
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by DexterousOne(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
delawal:
a poor man gets a big chunk of money. d first thing in his mind is just to buy car and flex. my people can't u all see DT poverty is sth of d mind. most of our youths are simply vision less and hopeless . he didn't think Biz or a valuable investment .
in my hood I see a lot of boys who travelled out to do one thing or d other probably yahoo boys. some of them are back for Xmas. what thy do is to drive their benz round d city from morning till nite.I keep wondering if these guys ever suck their mothers breast atall

Exactly

It's a state of mind
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by nwamabo247(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
bigiyaro:
all those pipu wey boko boys n kidnappers dey murder every day, shey dem dey live by the gun before?
that is a different case
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by moorevic(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
OneCorner:

Story.
Na every soldier dey die by gun
Soldiers and other armed forces are fighting against crime but if any one of them abusive such, he/she tends to die by the gun.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by fredoooooo: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Karma hit the betrayer ... may you rot in hell and to gbe other guys may you all get same treatment as the person you kidnapped ...
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Abba Kyari at it again, kudos...in a working system, He would be going for trainings outside this country and also train others to be like him or even more. He is actually an Intelligent Officer. The victim's family they collected that ransom from, must have cursed them... Evil that men do should live with them Biko!!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by frozen70(f): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/12/kidnappers-kill-member-for-fleeing-with-n5m-buying-lexus/

I don't have pity for any of them

I only feel pity for the person that bought the keep, he is not even aware of the illegality
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
mkoabiola:
Na d buyer of Lexus i de pity... Cos police go use am shine

they may not catch him,
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by KenechukwuEdu: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
nwamabo247:
Soldier are professional work.not crime
Lol, you Know nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men / First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.