Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? (460 Views)

Scarcity Of Teachers In Private Schools: What Is The Cause and the Way Forward? / Can A Person Lose His Sanity Due To Excess Reading? / Finally, The Cause Of Titanic's Sinking Is Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by LoyalRccgMember: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Good morning Guys, please I'm in a dilemma here.

so, I've had this problem right from my 100 level (currently in 400level). The thing is, I always have memory loses or short memory as some might call it.

In the recently just concluded 2nd semester result, I had 4.54 as my CGP which is a good thing. the only problem is that, even the courses I've gotten high scores as high as (92), I couldn't even remember some basic stuffs again.

It has been scientifically proven by scientists that masturbation and sometimes (sex) causes memory loss but then again, I don't engage in such.

Many times I've prayed over it, but nothing seems to have changed. Also, I'm not those students who read and cram a week before exams or tests. i always read starting from the beginning of the semester.

Please I'll appreciate any advice's and suggestions on the solutions to my problem. Thanks

CC Lalasticlala
CC Mynd 44

please I'll appreciate more opinions on this thread.
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by silentEXPLOSION: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2019
the situation in this country is enough to give somebody memory loss

1 Like

Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by Conceptman: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2019
A lot of people go through this now, just try and get your mind off it probably things will change with time. Relax your head, reduce the rate at which u worry about things, work on your sleeping routine, eat vegetables and try to adjust your daily activities. Work on your emotions to everything around you

2 Likes

Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by Conceptman: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
see as u chance me, my brother the situation has caused a lot of damages but it's little we can do and hope things will be fine and better at the end, the country is messed and everyone is in it
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by silentEXPLOSION: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2019
grin
una wan use 37billion renovate someting of 7billion

only this one fit format person memory

3 Likes

Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by LoyalRccgMember: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Conceptman:
A lot of people go through this now, just try and get your mind off it probably things will change with time. Relax your head, reduce the rate at which u worry about things, work on your sleeping routine, eat vegetables and try to adjust your daily activities. Work on your emotions to everything around you

OK thanks
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by LoyalRccgMember: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
grin una wan use 37billion renovate someting of 7billion

Lol. it is well
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by Conceptman: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
grin
una wan use 37billion renovate someting of 7billion

I'm asking for my neighbor, wetin Dem renovate for NASS again with 37billion
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by Teetop22(f): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2019
I tell you o. Not to talk of family issues as well
silentEXPLOSION:
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by teebabs48: 2:21am On Dec 21, 2019
@op, it's memory LOSS not LOSE. I know it is a mistake,rectify it please.
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by Papacypaul(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2019
LoyalRccgMember:

so, I've had this problem right from my 100 level (currently in 400level). The thing is, I always have memory loses or short memory as some might call it.

In the recently just concluded 2nd semester result, I had 4.54 as my CGP which is a good thing. the only problem is that, even the courses I've gotten high scores as high as (92), I couldn't even remember some basic stuffs again.

It has been scientifically proven by scientists that masturbation and sometimes (sex) causes memory loss but then again, I don't engage in such.

Many times I've prayed over it, but nothing seems to have changed. Also, I'm not those students who read and cram a week before exams or tests. i always read starting from the beginning of the semester.

Please I'll appreciate any advice's and suggestions on the solutions to my problem. Thanks

CC Lalasticlala
CC Mynd 44

Same as me, in 500lvl now with 4.44 CGPA . But for me, once i open the book back my brain immediately pick.
I think it is as a result of our environment, brain knowing fully well everything is on Google relaxed most time unlike our fore fathers who will have things of yesteryears in their memory.

I have read about how Ifa priests has thousands of Ifa verses in their brain, and recites anytime they need one, but this also might be through some ogun isoye though.
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by kennyjam: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2019
It's well
Re: What May Be The Cause Of Memory Lose? by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2019
LoyalRccgMember:

CC Lalasticlala
CC Mynd 44

Firstly, it's normal to forget things. But when it gets excessive then there's a problem. Then what's the definition of excessive? Sincerely, I don't know. However I believe that if your retention presently is less than 70% of your previous then I think it's getting serious.

Secondly, as some Islamic scholars mentioned in some of their books, some things that could cause forgetfulness and loss of memory are grief, sadness, sins, excessive play, excessive sleep, excessive food, excessive talk, not having free time for yourself and last but not the least debt... To mention a few.

Thirdly, explore yourself. Do you have one or more of these problems? Try to rectify them by seeking help.

Lastly, if you're not suffering from any of the above then I suggest that you visit an expert.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Pcn Inducts 27 Pioneer Pharmacists At Kaduna State University / Glasgow Caledonian / Coronavirus: President Sall of Senegal orders all schools closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.