Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again (885 Views)

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by kogiflame: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2019
A former Minister of Defence, retired General Theophilus Danjuma A former Minister of Defence, retired General Theophilus Danjuma, says if he reveals what is happening in the country, Nigerians will no longer sleep.

He spoke yesterday at the University of Ibadan during the launch of a book, 70 Years of Progressive Journalism: The Story of the Nigerian Tribune and the presentation of Tribune’s Platinum Awards.

He stated: “In Yorubaland, everybody seems to have lost their voice, scared. And people appear not to care about what is happening. If I tell you what I know that is happening in Nigeria today, you will no longer sleep.

“So, Chief Ayo Adebanjo’s warning and advice is very timely. If you want details, I will give it to you privately. “We are in a big hole as nation. And people who put us in this hole have continued today. So, we’ve to wake up. Only we can save ourselves.

“The fifth columnists’ activities going on among your people are not helping matters. May Almighty God continue to bless this country, but only we can save ourselves from ourselves.”

Earlier, Adebanjo, an Afenifere leader, had raised the alarm that Yorubaland was in danger, saying “We’ve been submerged.” He said only few governors in the southwest “are responsible for us. They’ve shut down. They cannot face the head of state because of their own shortcomings.

“Buhari is not ruling the country. He wants to dominate us. I don’t mince words about it. There’s tyranny in the country. There’s anarchy. When the Head of State said there’s no respect for the rule of law, where are the lawyers? The moment there’s no respect for the rule of law, there’s no government again, there’s anarchy.”

The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, said Boko Haram had not been technically defeated as claimed by the Federal Government. The monarch also kicked against the Hate Speech Bill before the Senate.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Dreal1247: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2019
It is better you say the truth at the right time. So we all do the needful. I know that you are not afraid as a gallant and well respected general.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by zakim(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Stop making noise! no be una finish the country

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by nero2face: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2019
but *only we can save ourselves from* *ourselves* .”
...Sir we already know what ur hiding from us, and I advice u don't speak or else they'll remember ur case file(all of u are corrupt after all), and jail u...

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by nototribalist: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2019
Speak now or forever regret not saving the dead country
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Davash222(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2019
We no kuku dey sleep, so talk now or forever remain silent!!

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by tsephanyah(f): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Dreal1247:
It is better you say the truth at the right time. So we all do the needful. I know that you are not afraid as a gallant and well respected general.
So we do the needful" means living Nigeria I guess if not you people can't do nothing. nada only online chest beating

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Danwakae(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2019
TY gida gidan ...

Brave Gen.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2019
grin Is like this man is not too familiar with the high level of dumbness and mumulity in those who call themselves Nigerians grin what is he going to say that they have not heard or even witnessed? And yet they are not complaining but instead they will even call for Danjuma's head for daring to remind them of their idiocy.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Kingosytex(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Was it not Okorocha that once said that if he should speak about what is going on in this country that Nigerians will burn down Aso Rock.

TY Danjuma and Okorocha should speak up or forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Mynd44: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2019

(1)

VP Osinbajo And Alh. ATIKU Abubakar At Ribadu's Wedding Today Caption The Pic / Borno State Governor Appoints Oyo And Anambra State Indigenes As Advisers / Buhari’s Daughter In Self Isolation As First Lady Shuts Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.