Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

america vs china - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / america vs china (3391 Views)

US-2 Vs China-1 / Us Vs China..... Next Nuke War / The America Question: The One Who Went To America Vs The One Who Cannot Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

you seem pained little kid... did China take your candy from you

check out chinese bullet trains and US shitty subway trains

sorry, american DO NOT take trains, they take PLANES.

see chinese trains.

Re: america vs china by itsme01: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
igbesachick:

sorry, american DO NOT take trains, they take PLANES.

see chinese trains.

Mr American wanabee pay up you chinese debt

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
chinese die to emigrate to usa vs american traveler traveling in china like a celebrity

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

china has no CREDIT to borrow so much money.

i did not intend to educate you. but since you keep quoting this as if it makes you look smart, i have to bother myself to explain sth.

because the economy as well as the return of investment, and the freedom of money movement in china is much worse than that in usa.

so, for example, japan will NOT consider to lend money to china. who knows whether it will return?!

and that is why only china lend money to you, nigeria !

understand?!

and usa has a big enough economy to support its debt and asset system.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

if you lend money to someone, will you lend to a rich man or lend to a yahoo boy?

china is a yahoo boy. so nobody lends him money.
Re: america vs china by itsme01: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
igbesachick:

[s]if you lend money to someone, will you lend to a rich man or lend to a yahoo boy?

china is a yahoo boy. so nobody lends him money. [/s]

china has an healthy economy and doesnt need anyones credit facility unlike US

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

china has an healthy economy and doesnt need anyones credit facility unlike US

then, why china is the second largest indebted country after usa?

chinese die for foreign investment. that is their ONLY way to develop their economy

according to your logic, the more money a country borrows the poorer it is. well, nigeria is richer than usa . congrats
Re: america vs china by Nathalie7(f): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
I don't like china and chinese people, but I would pick china out of these two any day.
Chinese are building infrastructure and funding entertainment in Africa. US on the other hand is funding and arming islamic insurgents and killing civilians with the drone strikes. If you want to know more about US atrocities please visit https://stopafricom.online

2 Likes

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nathalie7:
I don't like china and chinese people, but I would pick china out of these two any day.
Chinese are building infrastructure and funding entertainment in Africa. US on the other hand is funding and arming islamic insurgents and killing civilians with the drone strikes. If you want to know more about US atrocities please visit https://stopafricom.online

china supports dictatorship, and thus invests in africa INDISCRIMINATELY.

china does not bundle freedom and investment . that is why no matter how terrible an african government is, china will support, provided it earns money.

this is rascalism. irresponsible .

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nathalie7:

try let china be mature and take the responsibility as a big country, by maintaining the international security and order ? hell no

it just hides behind usa, and grabs as much money as its recklessness allows.

and it dare revile usa in its back... china is such a scumbag country
Re: america vs china by Nathalie7(f): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
igbesachick:

try let china be mature and take the responsibility as a big country, by maintaining the international security and order ? hell no

it just hides behind usa, and grabs as much money as its recklessness allows.

and it dare revile usa in its back... china is such a scumbag country

I think the US sucks maintaining the international security and order. France too btw.

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Nathalie7:

I think the US sucks maintaining the international security and order. France too btw.

better than doing nothing, like chinese now.

without america, there would be a third world war, at that time, it is not several innocent death, it is countries size as nigeria will be mopped out from the map ,maybe by china nuclear weapons (third world war, nigeria will stand with american )
Re: america vs china by Olominira(m): 3:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Hi igbesachick,
For you being a Chinese, I would advise you to express your views and opinions on Chinese's weibo, renren, QQ, wechat and other Chinese social platforms. Nairaland is a Nigerian platform and it's not meant for spreading hates again any nation. Besides, Nigerians do not hate any group of people, race or nation. We embrace anyone that embraces us. Please stop using this platform to spread your views about Chinese people.
Thanks
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 5:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Olominira:
Hi igbesachick,
For you being a Chinese, I would advise you to express your views and opinions on Chinese's weibo, renren, QQ, wechat and other Chinese social platforms. Nairaland is a Nigerian platform and it's not meant for spreading hates again any nation. Besides, Nigerians do not hate any group of people, race or nation. We embrace anyone that embraces us. Please stop using this platform to spread your views about Chinese people.
Thanks

i m not a chinese. dont presume it.

anyway, you should rid of your bias towards people who do not share your opinions.

if you like the ally between nigeria and china, go like it. i respect your choice, but you should respect mine.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 5:13am On Dec 21, 2019
Olominira:
Hi igbesachick,
Thanks

it is you who is probably a chinese-hired spy/commentator.

look at your sturbbon pro-china posts. you may defeat me by convincing eloquence, but it helps little by this ranting, disguised by whatever patriotism.

can i ask you, how much do the chinese pay you, and why dont you brainwash your own chinese people on china websites?
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Olominira:
Hi igbesachick,
Thanks

all in all, this thread is in foreign affair column, guess no problem? what is your business ?
Re: america vs china by Crayfish09: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Usa MIGHT be a better country, but in terms of business, i will opt for China a million times before considering USA

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Crayfish09:
Usa MIGHT be a better country, but in terms of business, i will opt for China a million times before considering USA

because you have no money to do big business with americans.

by the way, you like china so much,why not unlearn english for chinese language?
Re: america vs china by Ola17: 3:09am On Dec 23, 2019
igbesachick:

by the way, you like china so much,why not unlearn english for chinese language?

What is your real problem with the Chinese? There’s no smoke without fire. You’ve been all over this board badmouthing China. What is your problem?

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 4:04am On Dec 23, 2019
Ola17:

What is your real problem with the Chinese? There’s no smoke without fire. You’ve been all over this board badmouthing China. What is your problem?

take a closer look at my threads, the reasons have already been described with minute details in them, unless you are blind

i dont write short posts, i explain with details.
Re: america vs china by mysticwarrior(m): 5:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Nathalie7:
you are correct.

1 Like

Re: america vs china by Crayfish09: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
igbesachick:

I was forced to learn English as a kid. It was never a choice and by the way, it's about economics and not having money

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2019
Crayfish09:

I was forced to learn English as a kid. It was never a choice and by the way, it's about economics and not having money

oh
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Crayfish09:

i dont understand what you say, i dont know whether it is due to your english or your logic.

狗杂种,装逼,那和你讲中文啊,看你有多爱你妈的中文

i say, negeiria has no enough hard currency to do big business with america, it IS about economy and NOT having MONEY
Re: america vs china by Ola17: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2019
igbesachick:

take a closer look at my threads, the reasons have already been described with minute details in them, unless you are blind

i dont write short posts, i explain with details.

Do quote the post on this thread, for posterity sake.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Ola17:

each of my post is an evidence.

how can i quote all of them?

any post except these ones arguing with you, is an evidence.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Ola17:

america vs china, modernity vs barbarism.

THIS IS MY FIRST POST, FOR EXAMPLE.

do you need any more explanation than a self evident photo?

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Ola17:

go check my other thread, "demystify china", you may find more detailed information, with WORDS, if you like words than photos.c
Re: america vs china by Crayfish09: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
igbesachick:

i dont understand what you say, i dont know whether it is due to your english or your logic.

狗杂种,装逼,那和你讲中文啊,看你有多爱你妈的中文

i say, negeiria has no enough hard currency to do big business with america, it IS about economy and NOT having MONEY

Fine, Nigeria doesn't have enough to deal with America so we are going for an alternative. In fact a much better alternative. Have you ever wondered why Turkey, an ally of America prefers to buy its weapons from Russia?

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Crayfish09:

Fine, Nigeria doesn't have enough to deal with America so we are going for an alternative. In fact a much better alternative. Have you ever wondered why Turkey, an ally of America prefers to buy its weapons from Russia?

1, turkey is not an ally of america, it is not even considered a full fledged member of europe. its demi-membership of europe is due to its importance to stop the illegal immigrants from the East from rushing to core countries of europe.

2 ,turkey is a peripheral country, in the west hegemony. it has to survive by the buttress from another "counterbalance".

3, russian weapons are cheap and bad quality. they are enough to do in a war against iraq or terrorists, but even weapons made by the God will not help turkey if that war is waged against germany , france, let alone usa.

4, if you are turkey, will you buy weapons from usa, then? at this time, it is REALLY not about economy, it is about COMMON SENSE !

5, by the way, dont you think you guys , at one hand buying chinese goods for its cheap prices, while at the other hand being furious about its guarantee for disuse/malfunction within 3 months, are the stupid hypocrites?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Career Don Fall.... Trump O / Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate / Ghanian Man Arrested Over $2Billion Rogue Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.