Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

america vs china - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / america vs china (3394 Views)

US-2 Vs China-1 / Us Vs China..... Next Nuke War / The America Question: The One Who Went To America Vs The One Who Cannot Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: america vs china by Crayfish09: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

1, north korea has no oil, no value, no need to wage a war

2, when war starts, the stake and cost of nk is simply 20 million useless lives without value, at least in the eyes of Kim's.

there is nothing to lose for nk, except their cheap lives. of course they are brave to die.

nk ciiters do not have human self-consciousness. their minds are steeled for war, and they will kill their daughter or son under the summon of their dear leader. you dont understand brainwashing communism and totalitarianism in asian countries, same as nobody outside africa can understand the feeling of being a black person. so, i forgive you.

I don't understand how they are brainwashed but you, someone who has grown in America and justifies all of their atrocities, someone who only accepts news from CNN and FOX is trying to tell me what it means to be a North Korean. If we are to go by what you people say about NK, their leaders should be moving in carts and canoes and be using swords for combat.

Why then haven't they attacked Iran? Look at what it just did to their ally (Saudi)
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2019
Crayfish09:

Still showing us how cowardly your darling western nations are. Of all the countries Britain colonized, it took Germany a very short amount of time to bring them to their knees. Both France and Britain were heavily busted during WW2

if germany could win the war (which it failed), it would dominate the world the same way britain did, which was, to send least army abroad to establish a most effortless local government to extort most profit.

for modern whites, everything is centered on commerce and profit.

the hypothetical winner germany would not conqure china and change its emperor to a white man, not because it could not, but it had no necessity, as the actual winner britain did.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Crayfish09:

Im glad that you are admitting that USA is greedy.

So if they have nothing to gain in invading NK, why haven't they invaded Iran? You cant tell me that they wouldn't gain anything if Iran is defeated.

Take it or leave it, USA is only powerful against extremely weak nations like Nigeria. Yes, it is among the most powerful in the world but it is nothing but a giant coward.

iran

the west elite countries always support the less strong party.

do you think the west can exploit more profit if they support china against japan? what then, can be squeezed out of japan? (almost nothing from a small island country)and what now can be extorted out of china ?

to exclude the regional powers , and to support its weaker neighbors. white man wisdom.

to support igbo, against the rest of nigeria. isreal the whole middle east. ukraine russia. the cause of rwanda genocide, support minority tusi against hutu
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Crayfish09:

Im glad that you are admitting that USA is greedy.

So if they have nothing to gain in invading NK, why haven't they invaded Iran? You cant tell me that they wouldn't gain anything if Iran is defeated.

Take it or leave it, USA is only powerful against extremely weak nations like Nigeria. Yes, it is among the most powerful in the world but it is nothing but a giant coward.

to marginalize a power and then to take its resources in a blackmarket price. white wisdom.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2019
Crayfish09:

I don't understand how they are brainwashed but you, someone who has grown in America and justifies all of their atrocities, someone who only accepts news from CNN and FOX is trying to tell me what it means to be a North Korean. If we are to go by what you people say about NK, their leaders should be moving in carts and canoes and be using swords for combat.

Why then haven't they attacked Iran? Look at what it just did to their ally (Saudi)

i have been to NK.

anyway, you dont need to go to there to verify and to believe, actually NK will show tourists nothing but fake facades in the street.

as to media, well. why do EVERY nigerian who wants to look for green pasture chooses west countries instead of NK ,iran, cuba, not even russia or china. are nigerian stupid and only you smart?

west media could be bullshit, but east media is more bullshit if not most of it is directly borrowed and translated in east languages.
Re: america vs china by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

iran

do you think the west can exploit more profit if they support china against japan? what then, can be squeezed out of japan? (almost nothing from a small island country)and what now can be extorted out of china ?

to exclude the regional powers , and to support its weaker neighbors. white man wisdom.

to support igbo, against the rest of nigeria. isreal the whole middle east. ukraine russia. the cause of rwanda genocide, support minority tusi against hutu

You lack sense

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2019
Isinweke:

You lack sense

tell me your sense
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2019
Crayfish09:

by the way, there are no friends between countries, there is only profit.

in 1970s to 1980s, iran was america's ally. since the benifit from iran and from saudi are more or less the same, just raffle one.

NK ? oh, i remember the west media always report that KIM is driving in a cart and waving sword. how absurb the west media, isnt it? by the way, from which channel did you see such report? cnn or fox? i want to see it too.
Re: america vs china by Crayfish09: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

by the way, there are no friends between countries, there is only profit.

in 1970s to 1980s, iran was america's ally. since the benifit from iran and from saudi are more or less the same, just raffle one.

NK ? oh, i remember the west media always report that KIM is driving in a cart and waving sword. how absurb the west media, isnt it? by the way, from which channel did you see such report? cnn or fox? i want to see it too.

Ever heard of overstatement or exaggeration in figures of speech?

1 Like

Re: america vs china by Crayfish09: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

i have been to NK.

anyway, you dont need to go to there to verify and to believe, actually NK will show tourists nothing but fake facades in the street.

as to media, well. why do EVERY nigerian who wants to look for green pasture chooses west countries instead of NK ,iran, cuba, not even russia or china. are nigerian stupid and only you smart?

west media could be bullshit, but east media is more bullshit if not most of it is directly borrowed and translated in east languages.

Nigerians don't go to China? Now that's extremely funny.

North Korea and Iran don't give that kind of freedom and Russians are racist so it has nothing to do with morality or economic viability. As bad as those countries may be, they are better to me because they are clear about their objectives unlike your darlings that will pretend to believe in freedom and then go to the middle east to kill millions of innocent people and destabilize nations. They are okay with all the atrocities of Saudi and Israel but they have issues with Nigeria holding Sowore. They have problems with Assad but they are perfectly okay with the attack against Iraq. Not everyone is an asslicker sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: america vs china by Crayfish09: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

if germany could win the war (which it failed), it would dominate the world the same way britain did, which was, to send least army abroad to establish a most effortless local government to extort most profit.

for modern whites, everything is centered on commerce and profit.

the hypothetical winner germany would not conqure china and change its emperor to a white man, not because it could not, but it had no necessity, as the actual winner britain did.

I don't know whether you are doing this deliberately or not. I am not talking about what Germany would have done. You praised Britain for its power to colonize counteies and for that i asked why they couldn't conquer Germany. How can you look like Dwayne Johnson, claiming to be strong but never having the balls to colonize your mates. Why only choose to display your power by beating up women and children?

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Crayfish09:

then you should go to china, it is not exaggeration , it is 100 % blatant lying.

only old people who have been brainwashed during mao's time watch the news today.

young and middle age chinese never watch news, unless translated intetnational news(though most of them is abridged and distorted by the cencors).

chinese media call 911 terrorism attack a great anti imperialism victory, call haitian earthquake a godsend revenge for the enemy country haiti, for its support for taiwan independence.

but sure, only extremely retardded chinese will believe chinese media, maybe you too.

by the way, have you ever read news printed in chinese or by chinese media? do u underatand chinese language?how do you know they are true? being a chinese myself, i tell you, all chinese news is fake (it is not as venial as "exaggeration", it is totally fake)
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Crayfish09:

North Korea and Iran don't give that kind of freedom and Russians are racist so it has nothing to do with morality or economic viability. As bad as those countries may be, they are better to me because they are clear about their objectives unlike your darlings that will pretend to believe in freedom and then go to the middle east to kill millions of innocent people and destabilize nations. They are okay with all the atrocities of Saudi and Israel but they have issues with Nigeria holding Sowore. They have problems with Assad but they are perfectly okay with the attack against Iraq. Not everyone is an asslicker sis

every 100 nigerian go to america when 1 will go to china, although the american visa difficulty is 100 times more than the china visa.

and even nigerian been to china, there are 2 only business they will do over there, to earn money and to fvck the girls.

nobody gives a shiet to chinese culture , language, cuisine, literature, technology.... which are the reasons for most international tourists to other countries.

anyway, china technology is stolen west technology, why not go to learn from the real master directly, the west?
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Crayfish09:

in china, let alone NK, you already in jail for 20 or 30yeaes sentence, without arraign even for form's sake.

talking about freedom? comparing among countries? even though what comes out of your mouth is gibberish, it is already a crime, a high level one, called political crime, in china. in NK you will be secretly executed.

in china there are internet cops. they are real cops. in NK, your neighbor will report any "dangerous" words dropt from your mouths, and you are supposed to report your neighbor verse visa.

please leave these ASIAN NIGGERS alone. you dont understand how niggers feel .
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Crayfish09:

I don't know whether you are doing this deliberately or not. I am not talking about what Germany would have done. You praised Britain for its power to colonize counteies and for that i asked why they couldn't conquer Germany. How can you look like Dwayne Johnson, claiming to be strong but never having the balls to colonize your mates. Why only choose to display your power by beating up women and children?

i told you once, whites do business , not war.

if a color shiet refuse to be rational to do business, then the white beat him.

usa beat japan one time in 1868, and japs changed fast, they open market and do the reform, and today japs are developed country too.

uk, france, even spain, hungary.....beat china dozens of times, chink also changed a little, and the whites set up the colonies/hegemony in each province. if chink was not that coorperative, see what happened in india. india was took as a colony as whole.

uk=germany=spain=usa=tzar russia=.......they are all whites.even germany defeated uk, so what? whites, as a whole body , will do busines with color people. if color dont is not good , beat the color. if good, no beating. beating is a method , not the aim . business, such as oil, gold, is the final aim

uk aka germany aka usa aka russia aka netherland ...... will beat the shiet out of china , if china refuse to do business with business whiteman. but chinaman is submissive, so they , now, avoid being beaten .
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Crayfish09:

if nigeria is not coorperative to the west word, led by usa, war will be waged against you. simple like this.

even you are china, you have the same fate.

china has been beaten more 30 times from 1750 to 1920 to learn this lesson. to comply with the needs of the white businessmen and sit down like a gentleman to discuss business, or to eat bullets.

no whites will beat any country for fun, for showing-off. it is all about monetary business.

even though saudi is a homophobia country, which is disgusting enough for usa to give it a liberating war, usa will not , provided there is business and big money going on.

bring up iran again? havent you read my post ?
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Crayfish09:

iran

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2019
Crayfish09:

all in all, rich people cherish their lifes more than poor people.

usa will not claim a war out of "showing off prowess" to let their precious soldiers die, although by very few number, under the high tech equipment.

but, NK soldiers, with cheap lifes, are willing to die, they wish a war. these asian niggers are crazy, their only purpose of life is to kill at least one american, civilian or military, before they die resting on an hornorary laureatte.

NK has no culture, no music, no literature, no any bit of civilization , except some parody .

Dangote will not die easily and casually for a 300 naira or some meaningless hatred towards whites or for "showing-off" . do you think dangote will die for "showing off his prowess" ? but probably you will, because you are poor , you have nothing to lose. if u die by " prowess", at least you gain something.
Re: america vs china by joyandfaith: 2:03am On Dec 30, 2019
igbesachick:

all in all, rich people cherish their lifes more than poor people.

usa will not claim a war out of "showing off prowess" to let their precious soldiers die, although by very few number, under the high tech equipment.

but, NK soldiers, with cheap lifes, are willing to die, they wish a war. these asian niggers are crazy, their only purpose of life is to kill at least one american, civilian or military, before they die resting on an hornorary laureatte.

NK has no culture, no music, no literature, no any bit of civilization , except some parody .

Dangote will not die easily and casually for a 300 naira or some meaningless hatred towards whites or for "showing-off" . do you think dangote will die for "showing off his prowess" ? but probably you will, because you are poor , you have nothing to lose. if u die by " prowess", at least you gain something.

https://www.nairaland.com/5603117/china-russia-iran-hold-joint
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 2:06am On Dec 30, 2019
joyandfaith:

what is your point?

china knows it can not counterbalance america,so , it has to pull another 2 evil axis to join it.

given that, these three is vulnerable to the west .

oh,dont forget nigeria , togo, benin also had a joint drill years ago. what a strong ally !
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2019
joyandfaith:

i really dont get your point.

military drill is not a war.

and most chinese hate their government for several things, one of which is to waste money to show useless prowess, another of which is to lend money to africa without retracting it back.

by the way, china and iran have never won ANY war against whites. learn your history.

and russia is a traditional enemy to iran and china, russia is the single biggest land grabber and invader for these two non-white countries. their alliance right now is a makeshift.

any overture from usa to one of them will break this alliance.

these three are international orphans, outcasts.

anyway, what is your point?
Re: america vs china by Ola17: 2:15am On Dec 30, 2019
igbesachick:

dont u ever imagine china has helped vietnam

in viet war, that scumbag china has stolen 30+ islands from vietnam in south china sea. it took an advantage of vietname.

that was why in 1989 right after viet war, there had another war between china and viet. china lost it again.

So weird seeing a Chinese say so many bad things about her motherland. What happened to the newfound Chinese nationalism?

You are strange!
Re: america vs china by joyandfaith: 2:16am On Dec 30, 2019
igbesachick:

i really dont get your point.

military drill is not a war.

and most chinese hate their governmemt for several things, one of which is to waste money to show useless prowess, another of which is to lend money to africa without retracting it back.

by the way, china and iran have never won ANY war against whites. learn your history.

and russia is a traditional enemy to iran and china, russia is the single biggest land grabber and invader for these two non-white countries. their alliance right now is a makeshift.

any overture from usa to one of them will break this alliance.

these three are international orphans, outcasts.

anyway, what is your point?

I just want to read from you. Your analysis is on point.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 2:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Ola17:

So weird seeing a Chinese say so many bad things about her motherland. What happened to the newfound Chinese nationalism?

You are strange!

ask any chinese who is the greatest writer in china ? Lu Xun. 鲁迅

every word of his works is a satire and ridicule of china.

Lu Xun in china equals to dostoyevski in russia.

the more advanced a country is , the more critical their citizens' minds are, and the less foolish patriotism it will have.

chinese are not whites. even if we are white , we hate each other. dont think the world is a dichotomy of black and white and the whites are sticking together like the blacks . unity is a negative factor to drag down a people, while its higher rank intellectuals despise it if only just for difference's sake.

in china , patriotism=pro government=anti human fascism=hinterland hillbilly=poor=poorly educated=hardly speak english

anyway, have you heard any educated chinese (the symbol of education in china is to speak a white languge, which should take them great effort since the disparity between the west and east languages and their ban for international media facebook to.practise english.....) speak anything good about china? anyway, you dont understand chinese language even they sing praise to china in chinese language.

you only see the lowest chinese toiling for a living in chinese companies in africa, who are naturally sticking together, out of their fear of interacting with "virulent" black people.

the well educated chinese are in west countries. no shiet would stay in china, not to mention to go to africa.

what u see is the scumbag chinese with "patriotism" in nigeria. same as black people fear whites when abroad, and stick together in black neighborhood in big cities in london, new york...
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 2:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Ola17:

You are strange!

new found chinese nationalism?

it is it that makes chinese hate china more.

patriotism feeling is like a filial feeling from a son to his mom.

if a mother forces her son to love her, that means sth wrong has happened.

a government is using the tax money from its people, to hire plain clothes cops, to supervise , to wantonly arrest its people. and then , "patriotism" is their last loincloth.

you dare say our chinese government officals embezzle? you are a traitor, we arrest u in name of patriotism

you dare say 911 attack is not a great victory for china? arrest u , chinese traitor.
Re: america vs china by Ola17: 3:25am On Dec 30, 2019
@igbesachick

In a nutshell, you’d prefer a democratic system of government in China than the current system?
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 3:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Ola17:
@igbesachick

In a nutshell, you’d prefer a democratic system of government in China than the current system?

all chinese want democracy.

chinese government even says "democracy" is what they are after.

one party china loves "democracy"and it argues democracy already exists in china . it says china 's democracy is "democracy in the ruling party".

and chinese government also bullshiting "human right respect" , prosperity , dedication to jobs, equality, "freedom" ..... totally 12 things to be its "AIM" , in order to make chinese a happy people.

which chinese will believe this propaganda while we dont even have freedom to discuss freedom , on internet, not to mention in public.

streets in china, are infested with these brainwashing propaganda posters , some lower class bumpkins will buy them.

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 4:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 4:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Ola17:
@igbesachick

"freedom" is what chinese government says they wish to bestow to its people , or maybe it has already given.

this is the brainwashing poster in china. few of them are with english captions.

see, even chinese want "freedom". but why dont my government allow me to use facebook? and why there is only one party and i have enjoyed this freedom of NOT VOTING for all my life.

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 4:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Ola17:
@igbesachick

chinese liar government says, they have "democracy", and they "respect" democracy , and democracy is its purpose.

see chinese propaganda poster!

but we chinese people , all want REAL democracy

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 4:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Ola17:
@igbesachick

why corruption in china is more serious than nigeria?

because chinese are born to be liars, hypocrites. one party government says it has democracy, and some chinese even believe so.

in nigeria, corruption is simple and easy, it is just to steal some money. but corruption in china means cancer of minds, including but much larger than stealing money !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Mocks Mccain As Computer Illiterate / Ghanian Man Arrested Over $2Billion Rogue Deals / Of What Importance? Nigeria Wins UN Security Council Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.