Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

"Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor (790 Views)

Surrender Your Bbl Nyash And Bre**ast For Deliverance / 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor by Niflheim(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2019
What is this nah? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I can't believe this madness!!!

And the nyash he wants is even the Chimpanzee nyash(man) and not the peacock nyash(female)!!!

Disgusting ish!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

He tried to lure beefcakes with “the meats.”

A [/b]Missouri church leader allegedly tried to pay for sex on the gay hookup app Grindr[b] — with an Arby’s card, according to a report.

Using the handle “DILF,” Barry Cole Poyner, 57, allegedly [/b]tried to bed hot college-age guys by offering to pay for gas, clothes and roast beef sandwiches, police told the Kirksville Daily Express.[b]

The Church of Christ elder — who is also a professor at nearby Truman State University — was busted after a student reported him and a cop went undercover on the app, according to the paper.
Poyner allegedly sent the officer a message saying he “would love to have a sugar daddy relationship” —then offered to fill up his gas tank in exchange for sexual favors on Dec. 3, according to the paper. If the younger guy was willing, Poyner said, he “might throw in an Arby’s card LOL.”

Instead, Poyner was greeted by officers at the gas station, where he tried to flee, according to the paper.

When he was pulled over a few blocks away, he allegedly told police he “was not doing anything with a minor” and was only “trying to help” by offering gifts to men on the app.

[/b]He was charged with patronizing prostitution[b] and faces up to six months behind bars.

Truman State has since suspended Poyner. It wasn’t immediately clear if he was still in his leadership role at the Church of Christ, which has made homophobic comments in the past.

THE LINK:........................................................................................https://nypost.com/2019/12/18/missouri-church-leader-tried-to-pay-for-sex-on-grindr-with-arbys-card/

Re: "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor by dawnomike(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2019
Sometimes, i don't just understand what is happening in this world again. Abi is this world possessed ni? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor by AntiChristian: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor by Niflheim(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
@dawnomike,

What I do not understand is how those who "claim" to be filled with the holy spirit, could not discern that this man was into stuff like this!!! How come their spirit of discernment can only tell them that someone in the crowd is about to drop 10,000 naira?

What is the recruitment process in these churches like and why can't the holy spirit warn members of the danger of giving leadership posotions to certain members? What exactly is the work of the holy spirit?

What then is the difference between a man filled with the holy spirit(who cannot discern the future)..................................................................AND A MAN FILLED WITH ALOMO BITTERS?(WHO ALSO CANNOT DISCERN THE FUTURE)!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor by dawnomike(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Niflheim:
@dawnomike,

What I do not understand is how those who "claim" to be filled with the holy spirit, could not discern that this man was into stuff like this!!! How come their spirit of discernment can only tell them that someone in the crowd is about to drop 10,000 naira?

What is the recruitment process in these churches like and why can't the holy spirit warn members of the danger of giving leadership posotions to certain members? What exactly is the work of the holy spirit?

What then is the difference between a man filled with the holy spirit(who cannot discern the future)..................................................................AND A MAN FILLED WITH ALOMO BITTERS?(WHO ALSO CANNOT DISCERN THE FUTURE)!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You questions are very logical, but sometimes a man that started well walking with God can go deviant along the way. Fortunately for such a man, God's mercies endures for long. But, if after so many opportunities of repentance the man continues- hence, he will end up disgraced as has been the case of many. The problem is that most of we Christian hardly yield to the Spirit of God within us!
Imagine me having a nudging that Pastor Adegboye / Bishop Oyedepo does such (Just an illustration please), it would be hard to listen to the Spirit-trust me. There lies our problem in Christianity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor by BlueAngel444: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Niflheim:
@dawnomike,

Peter in Acts figure out that Simon had a gall of bitterness.

See eh those who are genuinely filled with the Holy Spirit are led by the Spirit and discern those who are.

But those with religious spirit anoint and place those like them.

It happens in some popular churches in Nigeria.
Re: "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor by Niflheim(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
The summary of pentecostalism in Nigeria.......................................................

Re: "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
What is pitiful is he supports an organisation that wouldn't let him be himself, that is the definition of fuçked up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can Witches Give Riches ? / Join Us Online For The 2021 Memorial Of Jesus Death / WONDERS: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shares Miracle Money Amidst Screaming Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.