Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) (32018 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:46am On Jan 28
666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food

Yes, a day is coming when you would need to have a mark on your forehead or right hands to be able to buy and sell anything, including food.

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is called the mark or number of the beast, 666.

God bless.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:46am On Jan 28
Going by the signs, that day is almost here, so all those who think their riches would save them in the day of wrath should think again, because on that day there would be no difference between the rich and poor.

They would both need the mark to be able to buy anything.

Same goes for the male and female, slave and master, black and white, young and old, for there will be no discrimination with regards the mark of the beast, as anyone without the mark wouldn't be able to buy or sell anything.

That's already bad and scary enough but not even the worst, as all those who refuse to take the mark of the beast would be beheaded for taking the mark.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV)

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

However there's also the good part though for anyone who refuse to take the mark and would be able to endure that during the tribulation period, as they would thereby secure their souls forever and reign with Christ in His kingdom when He returns.

God bless.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:46am On Jan 28
The best part though is that it's possible to escape that day called the great tribulation, hence the following warning of Jesus:

Luke 21:34-36 (KJV)

"And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

Therefore if any believer wants to escape that day, he must take heed and watch and pray always so that day doesn't come upon him unawares.

It's only those believers who are prepared for that day and do not become distracted by the things and cares of this world, that would be able to escape these things.

God bless.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:47am On Jan 28
Matthew 24:37-51 (KJV)

But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by EreluRoz: 7:47am On Jan 28
Is this 666 thing real? They used to teach us in bible school

7 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Righteousness2(m): 7:55am On Jan 28
It sounds like a joke now but yes it is true, it is real and will surely happen.

God's word the Holy Bible is not a mere story book or religious journal.
It is a book Written by the Inspiration jf the ALMIGHTY GOD for All of Humanity to know What has Happened
What is Happening and
What will Happen in the Future.

Google, cnn, Ai, social media, science, etc cannot give you a true understanding and realiry of world Events.

If you really desire to have an understanding of events playing out on Earth and what is coming, you must be Glued to the HOLY WORD OF GOD, THE BIBLE.

Written thousand of years ago but remains Ever True, Ever fresh and Real.

JESUS CHRIST is Coming to snatch His own out of this Sinking world.
After which Hell will be unleashed on this earth.
Get ready Folks!! There is no more time.
If Heaven matters to You, It is Only Possible through a genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST. There is No other way .

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:56am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
Very, very!

Prepare so you'd be able to escape it.

9 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by EreluRoz: 8:00am On Jan 28
jesusjnr2020:
Very, very!

Prepare so you'd be able to escape it.
God has got me covered

5 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:05am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
God has got me covered
Amen!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Righthussle: 8:10am On Jan 28
One pastor around my area is always saying "Jesus is coming soon. Very soon ".since Jesus is coming soon, I asked to buy his two plots of land close to my house , he said he's keeping the land for his sons who are 4 and 6 years old to use when they grow up. I wanted to ask him why he's keeping the land for his children when "Jesus is coming very soon" , but I decided to mind my business after all e no concern me.

No matter how many scary stories Christianity or Islam tells me, even if they promise to give me a golden country with billions of mansions and virgins after death. I will never have any business with them. I will never practice any organized religion whether Christianity, Islam etc.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by ITbomb(m): 8:42am On Jan 28
The misconception is that people will line up and get the number. No

BVN, fingerprint, token, secure pass are just the starting. First they will make it appear as a better, simpler alternative, then they make it attractive (discount on payment through those channels), then it will be a standard and finally necessary.

In all these, we will be thinking it's an upgrade

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Expanse2020(m): 9:02am On Jan 28
You can start by judging how the Bitcoin is use digital to buy something without normal currency exchange...
So on ellon musk is proposing the brain cheap for you to be doing alot stuffs digitally by yourself (cheapset in the brain 666)
But some pastors are already decieving thier fellowers and describe true Muslim forehead as a sign of 666πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ neglected the main 666 bringing too you by ellon musk and mind you some American already started receiving cheapest in their hand and palm....they called it automation system....they used this cheapest to open and close the doors of the house or control security of their house....and what is that 666

7 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by MisterBanny(m): 9:03am On Jan 28
God abeg o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by OBTOREPA(m): 9:06am On Jan 28
A wake-up call for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by AntiChristian: 9:09am On Jan 28
Big Christian lie!

COVID-19 and vaccines no be 666 again!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Hollyharjii: 9:10am On Jan 28
The bottom line is 'give your life to Jesus Christ '

8 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Skillsnigeria: 9:10am On Jan 28
grin hmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:10am On Jan 28
You will be deceiving yourself if you think the 666 symbol will be clearly stated.

The devil is cunny, maybe the mark has already been distributed self cheesy

Facial recognition, finger print..

the mark may be printed on your forehead when signing up for facial recognition.

Ezyp:

Attend science class you no gree. Now see the most unintelligent comment you wrote.

It's so obvious you have no clue how computer vision works.

And what do you think you know about how computer works?

Is it not what the creators told you? Abi did you invent any?

cucumbar:
It will be clearly stated bro,. There will be no deceit about it. You will know what you are going into, so that you’ll have to make a choice weather you want it or not.

Be honest to yourself, how many of all these terms and conditions have you read and understood every line?

Ezyp:

Yes I make computers. It works by using computer vision. Go read what computer vision is about instead of you trying hard to show illiteracy on public forum.

It seems you are not too bright, let me explain, I am not arguing whether that computer vision is working or not, what I am saying is, what if the so called mark is embedded in the working of the computer vision? And the inventors will only tell you what they want you to know. Trust me, it will not be the first time the masses will be deceived.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Risingblue008(m): 9:10am On Jan 28
Tinibulation is here already

3 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Imka: 9:11am On Jan 28
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by cjudy(m): 9:11am On Jan 28
Have be hearing this over 50years now.

Go and rest, Religion have dealt with you people to the extent you believe rubbish.

If you like Mark 999, 10,10,10 without money, hunger go kill you.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by phorget(m): 9:11am On Jan 28
The great TINUBULATION.

1 Like

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Paracetamol01: 9:11am On Jan 28
Such day where 666 would written on one's forehead ain't gonno come dude 😎😎😎.
People would refused to sell for you because you are not from there religion or CLAN ,such day might come

2 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by StreetTyga: 9:11am On Jan 28
It has already started in this Tinubu administration.. I hardly buy one cup of garri now talkless of agbadoo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by HateBigots: 9:12am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
β€Žit wouldn't necessarily be a physical mark on the head.
It would be like the COVID-19 year where you need the vaccine to travel or enter some places.

3 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Jan 28
shocked
Righthussle:
One pastor around my area is always saying "Jesus is coming soon. Very soon ".since Jesus is coming soon, I asked to buy his two plots of land close to my house , he said he's keeping the land for his sons who are 4 and 6 years old to use when they grow up.

grin

6 Likes

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by biblefuse: 9:14am On Jan 28
Righthussle:
One pastor around my area is always saying "Jesus is coming soon. Very soon ".since Jesus is coming soon, I asked to buy his two plots of land close to my house , he said he's keeping the land for his sons who are 4 and 6 years old to use when they grow up.

The Bible encourages believers to be mindful of the future and provide for their families. In Proverbs 13:22 (NIV), it says, "A good person leaves an inheritance for their children's children." While it's important to be prepared for the future, it's also wise to balance that with fulfilling immediate responsibilities and needs.

Yes, the Bible does contain verses that suggest the imminent return of Jesus. For example, in Revelation 22:12 (NIV), Jesus says, "Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done." However, the concept of "soon" in biblical terms is often interpreted as a reminder of the uncertainty of the timing, emphasizing readiness and vigilance rather than specifying a specific timeline.

Certainly, the concept of "soon" in biblical terms is often accompanied by an acknowledgment of uncertainty regarding the exact timing of Jesus' return. In Matthew 24:36 (NIV), Jesus himself states, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." This underscores the biblical emphasis on readiness and vigilance rather than providing a specific timeline for the return of Jesus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:15am On Jan 28
The Op is jesus jnr 🀭
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by saddler: 9:16am On Jan 28
lipsrsealed

Funny people...

Those who saw the end time as chariots of horses 🐎 with men on them fighting with bows and arrows.

But now what do we have?

Nuclear bomb, guns and internet.

The bible is for gullible people to believe.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christain Song Lyrics Library. / Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.