Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? (840 Views)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Finally, The 2nd Niger Bridge Is Becoming A Reality - See Live Images From Site / Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by Astark: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2019
First of all I'm not ipob or Igbo before you people tag me one and start calling them names. I've realised ever since the pictures of the bridge hit front page, it's always the same photos from different angles.

I don't think the government is doing anything there.
Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by Bluezy13(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Astark:
First of all I'm not ipob or Igbo before you people tag me one and start calling them names. I've realised ever since the pictures of the bridge hit front page, it's always the same photos from different angles.

Why don't you go see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by amc: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Astark:

So wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Astark:

grin
Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
amc:

So wetin concern you?
are you from the East?
Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by Anambralstson: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
Astark:

[/s]
Go there and confirm and stop displaying your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by nonnyCE(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
I passed through the Niger bridge a few days back,still the same few pillars I always see.at this rate,I don't see Mr President finishing that bridge before leaving office.
Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by amc: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
are you from the East?

The question wasn't for you.
Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
amc:

The question wasn't for you.
but this one is for you. If you are not the. Wtf is your business?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by dubra: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
That's why it's going to take more 3 years to complete, ordinary bridge, I think China should borrow these people a little sense

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by amc: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
but this one is for you. If you are not the. Wtf is your business?

I don't respond to children of the gutter.
Re: Who Has Noticed The 2nd Niger Bridge Is The Same Pictures Since Last Year? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
amc:

I don't respond to children of the gutter.
which you are grin

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun Has Come To Stay / Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck / Covid-19: Gov. Ugwuanyi Completes The Abakpa Nike Road Project, Amidst Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.