Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original (48881 Views)

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / “ugly Idiot” – Lady Slams Timaya On Instagram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by bikerboy1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Offpoint:

grin they were made by a carpenter

Exactly bro grin grin
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by TruthHurts100: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
See dis one wey be like imp... Pride goes before the fall.

1 Like

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Neoteny(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
What accent is he trying to fake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by dangoteinlaw: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
cool

if wizkid can buy a replica watch for his manger and was bursted i believe Timaya... Tonto dickeh had being bursted several times

funny thing is that this replicas cost a furtune also

no mind all these ones forming holy holy. Even a replica Rolex costs as much as 300$ is that small money to get.
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by ikennamadu1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
He looks hungry
Are u serious
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by CoolAmbience(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
bikerboy1:

The ones you buy from boutiques, were they made by Engineers undecided undecided

You dey mind am?.

Na doctors make the clothes wey him dey wear.

1 Like

Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by 123vincent(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Timaya said he shouldn't be compared with MOST most celebrities in the area of fashion as they either wear fake or visit tailors.

HE SAID "MOST CELEBRITIES" NOT ALL...UNA NO FIT READ?
Re: Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original by Defenderalert(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
All these yahoo boys hiding under music.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More / Seal And His Son Visit Femi Otedola And His Family (Photo) / Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.