Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC (3192 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Scream(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Let's go our separate ways!

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by darkwan: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Government should proscribe MURIC. The organization is inimical go the interest of Nigeria. We need organizations that can build bridges of peace and unity and not one that perpetually stoke the embers of division and hatred.

but you always condemn muslims.....

which type of peace and unity is that....??
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Balogunodua(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
sweetonugbu:
And they will claim that religion doesn't matter in the south west, ODIEGWU
Oga, nobody takes this man serious in the southwest and the funny part is the southwest muslims girls he is talking about don't even like wearing hijab, while some of them only wears micro hijab just to look muslim.

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Balogunodua(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
IDeyNL:
We Yoruba Muslims are in support of Professor Ishaq.

He's an inspiration leader and we hope he continues to forge sharia most especially for us in SW.

May Allah give him the wisdom and energy to carry on with his Islamic plans for us in SW.

Alhamdulilah.
You are not a yoruba you bloody fool.

2 Likes

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by IDeyNL: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Balogunodua:

You are not a yoruba you bloody fool.

May Allah help you

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by mauriceju2(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
What is the different between CJN's sharia law and the one practiced and advocated by boko haram through Jihad?

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by ATTemi: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
People are smoking poo in this country.

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Osaze007: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
ISHAQ SHOULD MOVE TO SOKOTO TO ENJOY A FULL ISLAMIC LIFE

I REBUKE ANY FORM OF ISLAMIZATION / RELIGIONIZATION OF YORUBA LAND

3 Likes

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
MUMUric again?

Arrant nonsense .

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Afolabimills(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
The idiotic mumuric don open gurter mouth oponu

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Subzero047: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
darkwan:
muric is right on this....
many western nations are integratin muslims into their system....

nigeria shouldnt lag behind or else big trouble ....

Big trouble like you'll start bombing or what

2 Likes

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Subzero047: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Osaze007:

Are you no longer an Edo boy?

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by gurunlocker: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
They should remind this man that the part of the country that impose Shariah law is the most backward, irrelevant and useless part of the country, whereby the Rich oppress the poor.

The shariah law is only for the poor. The rich don't use hijab and can't be sanctioned. But the poor have to wear the forced regalia in the name of religion.

All the Security agencies he mentioned are filled with Muslims and mostly northerners, so WTF is this man saying?

It's a pity sane Muslims are not putting this man into order as he is becoming more crazy day by day..... If not that the hate speech bill is yet to be passed, this outtrance of his should be tagged HATE SPEECH!!!

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by darkwan: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Subzero047:

Big trouble like you'll start bombing or what

chai....stop seeing muslims as your enemies....!!

yes,muslims have bad eggs,but so do you too....!!
or you wan tell me all christians are nice fellows....??
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
TheMainone:
I think if we relax and read through this outburst carefully, we'll find some truth in Akintola's words
Pls tell me what truth is there??

2 Likes

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Ttipsy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
so we should practice Muslim democracy??
does that exist??

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by AgentNairaland(f): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Well You're Our Slaves As Muslims Because The Slavery Captivity Late Prophet Muhammad And His god allah Enslave You Muslims Causeth All These Insult...
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Osaze007: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Subzero047:

Are you no longer an Edo boy?

Yoruba are our cousins

2 Likes

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Nexus25(f): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
This battle MURIC is fighting is a lost battle.

Majority of SW Muslim ladies don't like wearing hijab.

Few of them wear that short one just to satisfy their pseudo religiosity

3 Likes

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Racoon:

See the kind humanity one is sharing nationality with? Can the NASS initiate the mechanism to divide this nation so that MURIC can have the Sharia republic it so passionately desire so that we can go out separate ways? Enough is enough of this idiocy.

angry Even Gov.El-Rufai was so piqued by the barbaric system of governance that have seen the core northern Nigeria suffered needlessly when he said “Nigeria consists of two countries; there is a backward, less educated and unhealthy northern Nigeria, and a developing, largely educated and healthy southern Nigeria.

We have to speak the truth to ourselves and ask why is it that northern Nigeria has development indicators similar to Afghanistan, a country still at war?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-is-two-countries-in-one-backward-north-developing-south-says-el-rufai/amp/

El-Rufai said the core northern Nigerian region need to do a soul searching but MURIC is blaming democracy and Christainity.
Tell them we want Nigeria to be divided now he will cry foul.
SMH
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by MKULTRA: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Osaze007:

Bro that guy na joker and he his on his own.
If the worst even come and him say him won start terrorist group
Na we enlightened southern muslims go lock am up for psychiatrist hospital. grin

1 Like

Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by MKULTRA: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
F117nighthawk:
I wonder if this fanatic deserve the title of being called a professor, the way he runs his mouth at times is very unintelligent and lack sensible reasoning. I wonder the kind of knowledge this man will impact on his students where he lectures
Is the normal stuff just to get unnecessary attention, he is doing it the wrong way.
Just disgracing southern muslims(and I know even those northern muslims we be laughing behind him as they regard the southern muslims as inferior)

Brother way mumu.
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by MKULTRA: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
We fellow southern Muslims
Disregard this ishaq guy.
Don't let a crazy fanatic lead you to your doom.
It shows this ishaq guy is following the ISIS way of Islam(wahhabi and Salafi jihadism)
which is really a bad news for the moderate Muslims in southern Nigeria(it can paint us all bad)
He should be closely monitored
We kindly disregard this psychopath, southern Muslims are enlightened and are peace loving.
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by F117nighthawk: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
I wonder if this fanatic deserve the title of being called a professor, the way he runs his mouth at times is very unintelligent and lack sensible reasoning. I wonder the kind of knowledge this man will impact on his students where he lectures
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by slivertongue: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
democracy is a scam to Nigerians
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unreliable Yarriba Muslim have spoken
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by saaron(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2019
MURIC actually spoke the minds of muslims around the world. Islam is Dictatorship in nature. It doesn't tolerate democracy. That's why they need Islamic republic of their own where they can practice Totalitarian Sharia govt of their choice. We have absolutely NOTHING IN COMMON with these Islamist.
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Racoon(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC by Ahmeduana(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
This idiots are using TAKHIYA to govern us, DECEPTION of the highest! undecided even a mad man knows that buhari regime is fill up with Muslims!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of New Look Of Kano Kawo Flyover Bridge / IGBO, PDP And 2023: Read What Obasanjo Told Chekwas....kai! I Don't Believe It / I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.