Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing (52717 Views)

Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! / Photorealistic Drawing By A Nairalander - (guides Included) / Photorealistic Drawing Of Wizkid... Daddy Yo By Nevetsibot (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by NevetsIbot(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
emeijeh:
Nice one.
Someone please tag @AJ

Lol. Make Baba AJ even look my side small even if na two seconds
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by NevetsIbot(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Bro make God give you better connect and the right contacts
U gat raw talent cool

Na the connect man dey find everywhere like this.. lol. Thanks a lot Baba mi
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by NevetsIbot(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sunshyne200:

Please send me your number.
I may need your services and a friend has been looking for a drawing like this...

So beautiful

07017599906... I'm always a call or WhatsApp text away boss.

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by Homers123(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is all shades of DOPE, guy you are a Real Deal.
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by efjay: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is Dope! Keep it up

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by donbachi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Amen ... Thanks a lot Baba mi.. Merry Xmas in advance
wishing u same.
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by seanwilliam(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
lilwetdick:
this is nice ooh.good work

i swear to the gods, this is the best drawing i have seen on nairaland
seconded
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:
And the finishing

You this ondo boy again? grin
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by Openbusiness: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wow, OP great work, so much artistic talent you have got. But, say the truth, it's like you want to chop part of Joshua $75m money beating Ruiz? cheesy

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:

grin grin I aim to please. Thanks sir
trust me dude, you will go far.i promise you that.
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by mamaafrik(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Haa,this one that is on the front page yi,Joshua can't run,the guy wan collect hin share of the fight moni,Joshua,you need to recognize this guy,it is not enough to say government didn't help you,you are now in position to network and lift this" gifted hand."

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by Meskalito1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
emeijeh:
Nice one.
Someone please tag @AJ
AJ tell u say he dey Nairaland

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by SmooshCHN: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Damn!!! This is impressive. That's what I said seeing this. Don't relent man. Don't.
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Igbos are talented

Igbo Amaka
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Impressive.
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by SONofADAM(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
You have it in you OP.....more wins to you
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by Ronline(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Good Job. Keep it up...
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by CaptainMeks: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Hello guys.. Merry Christmas in advance.

After Anthony Joshua's big victory against Andy Ruiz, I decided to make the last personal project for the year 2019 a drawing of him.

I'll be uploading the step by step process of the drawing.

I do hope you enjoy the view.

Instagram - @Stephens_arrt

How much do you charge for something like this? Do you have a price chart?
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by HappyCanadian: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Great art work! Respect from here!
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by airminem(f): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sooo good.... Stephen you look sweet than Tony in the photo.

This is magnificent, cheesy
i must say your skill is second to none.

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by BankyGee(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is super!
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by telim: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:

After Anthony Joshua's big victory against Andy Ruiz, I decided to make the last personal project for the year 2019 a drawing of him.

How much do you charge for this type of realistics drawings and how long does it take you? Can you handle multiple drawings while retaining same quality?

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by dalass(f): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Well-done!
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by SweetPreeq(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Guy u deserve puna. 2 rounds for that matter.
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by BluntBoy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wow.

Looks like a black and white photo of Anthony Joshua.

How these artists do their thing still baffles me.

How do they draw someone and it would look like that person? Is it a type of magic that the rest of us don't know about or are these people aliens from some other world?
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by Conceptman: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
That's the real A.J after leaving the ring because u had to put small Koko(swell) on his forehead (right side of his head). Great one from you bro.
https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/7

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by Lastmankc(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
You deserve a big python snake for dinner
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by Penisman: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Na the connect man dey find everywhere like this.. lol. Thanks a lot Baba mi

I surely will connect you to a fresh pusssy where you can savour all day long.

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by chiroyale(f): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is gorgeous.. Hope you're affordable.. Would need your services asap.. smiley

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by madridsta007(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Well-done.
You are good.
Tag him on Twitter.... And ask for it to be retweeted. Tag Eddie Hearn too.
He will see it.

Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by bluefilm: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
May God bless your hustle, guy.

In fact, make I call the Joshua sef na na na.

He needs to see this.

In fact, he must see this.

This christmas don already better for you, I dey tell you.
Re: Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing by Mayor88(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Well done bro, best I've ever seen.

See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! / PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS