Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,716,000 members, 6,420,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 August 2021 at 01:01 AM

Direction To Ijebu Igbo From Mowe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction To Ijebu Igbo From Mowe (250 Views)

Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. / Where To Get A Bus Going To Ijebu Ode From Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direction To Ijebu Igbo From Mowe by Queenttoast01: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please anyone that knows the best way to Ijebu Igbo from Mowe, Ogun state should help with direction and how much.
Re: Direction To Ijebu Igbo From Mowe by Queenttoast01: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Direction Please
Re: Direction To Ijebu Igbo From Mowe by opydan: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
From mowe board bus to sagamu, another bus to ljebu ode from sagamu, you will get ijebu Igbo bus from ijebu ode.
save journey.

(1) (Reply)

CES - Evaluation Of Professional Degrees / Royal Air Maroc Lost My Luggage / Forex Buyer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.