Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple (41503 Views)

Zambia: Police Bars Ex-president Lungu From "Political Jogging" / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / Zambia President Edgar Lungu Collapses After 'sudden Dizziness' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Crap grin just answer my questions and puzzle will be solved.

Nonsense!

KanuSE:
[s][/s]
Well, I didn't bother reading that crap...grin

Then what is d guarantee that u will read d "crap" that u want me to give as answers?

Like I said, ur issues are beyond d confines of this discussion. U are terribly hurt
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2019
KanuSE:

grin

I like this ur picture response because it confirms what I said earlier that u have run out of things to say
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Then what is d guarantee that u will read d "crap" that u want me to give as answers?

Like I said, ur issues are beyond d confines of this discussion. U are terribly hurt
[/s]

You argue blindly.

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

You argue blindly.

Ur accusations are only a reflection of your person
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2019
lexy2014:

Ur accusations are only a reflection of your person

Lol cheesy chai... Nigerians grin
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2019
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy chai... Nigerians grin

Aren't u a Nigerian?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by grandstar(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
xpool:

Your comments are insipid.
You did not pass any information, I know you are beating your chest now thinking you made logical progress. But you were just rabble rousing.

Picking out scanty reasons to prove what?
Murder and stealing are as old as man, does it make them right?
Many people are pedophiles, does it make it right?
Some seem to be born kleptomaniacs, should we encourage them to continue stealing?

Homosexuality is abnormal, and in many cases social maladaptive behavioural expression.

May all your children be gays, may all your children marry same sex, amen

From the bolded, it speaks volumes of the kind of personality you are. I am shocked beyond words that you would write such a thing. It is deplorable. It will not change me.

Your forefathers were the type that called Jesus a Samaritan. The Jews did not like Samaritans but Jesus spoke to them. The first person Jesus publicly told he was the Messiah was a Samaritan woman. (Read John 4:1-26). Should Jesus have spat at them? I'm sure you would.

Because you don't see eye to eye on an issue does not give you right to curse or wish others evil.

As a Christian, my duty is simply to preach and walk away. No where does the Bible inform me to hate or curse those who do not accept my message (Read Matthew 10:11-15, 2 Timothy 24-26). I am indebted to both Greeks and Barbarians.

My words are in line with my Christian belief. God hates homosexuality as well as immorality, drunkenness and many other vices. Why pick on a vulnerable minority? I am sure you show kindness to immoral people but your mindless hate of gays clouds your vision.

I urge you to change your views. It is rotten

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by xpool(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2019
grandstar:

From the bolded, it speaks volumes of the kind of personality you are. I am shocked beyond words that you would write such a thing. It is deplorable. It will not change me.

Your forefathers were the type that called Jesus a Samaritan. The Jews did not like Samaritans but Jesus spoke to them. The first person Jesus publicly told he was the Messiah was a Samaritan woman. (Read John 4:1-26). Should Jesus have spat at them? I'm sure you would.

Because you don't see eye to eye on an issue does not give you right to curse or wish others evil.

As a Christian, my duty is simply to preach and walk away. No where does the Bible inform me to hate or curse those who do not accept my message (Read Matthew 10:11-15, 2 Timothy 24-26). I am indebted to both Greeks and Barbarians.

My words are in line with my Christian belief. God hates homosexuality as well as immorality, drunkenness and many other vices. Why pick on a vulnerable minority? I am sure you show kindness to immoral people but your mindless hate of gays clouds your vision.

I urge you to change your views. It is rotten
I am glad you got my message!
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by panafrican(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
The US ambassador is out .

US recalls ambassador to Zambia after gay rights row
24 December 2019 Africa
BBC.

The US has recalled its ambassador to Zambia amid a diplomatic row after he criticised the imprisonment of a gay couple, embassy sources have said.

Last month, Daniel Foote said he was "horrified" that a judge had sentenced the men to 15 years in prison after they were caught having sex in 2017.

The government accused him of trying to dictate policy, and President Edgar Lungu declared him persona non grata.

Zambia is a deeply conservative society where homosexual acts are illegal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-50901537

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by prof12(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Minjim:

So you must be perfect then?
Even God acknowledged our imperfections.
That's exactly what I'm saying.
Accept ur imperfections, strive to be better and Grace Will find you.
We Africans claimed to be more religious but we are ungodly. We are the most corrupt of the earth. Most politicians that shout against gay practise it in their closets. Even in the Middle East, there are secret homosexuals. But we want to pretend that we are holy.
God see through all of you
God Almighty disapproves same sex marriage and not man.
Americans behave like cursed animals. For a normal animal will never go after same sexes.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by prof12(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
gypsey:
God doesn't exist. It's all imaginary.

Fairytales.

I can see clearly now
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Palehair: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
prof12:

God Almighty disapproves same sex marriage and not man.
Americans behave like cursed animals. For a normal animal will never go after same sexes.
Uhhh, please do your research because your definition of normal might be objective

Homosexuality is found in all animal species

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.