Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos (82922 Views)

Extra Judicial Killings In Benue State: Ukan Kurugh Writes Chief Of Army Staff / The Accused UNLAG Lecturer Rushed To Hospital After Attempting Suicide / House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Isnow: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Maski87:
There is no girl in Nigeria who is a virgin at 21

you must be very stupid..in fact ur stupidity is raised to power 10000000000000000000ⁿ0...idiat!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by randyhoff: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2019
U mean watermarked face
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by CasNova: 7:23am On Dec 21, 2019
Rape is a criminal offense. Flee from it.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by innobarca(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2019
They are always sleeping with the girls that work in their restaurant, hotel, bar.

It has been going on over the years.

Very bad.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by stanliwise(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Omoslim26:
Wait a minute
21yrs old gal nd still a virgin
in dis age and time
Nooo adonbilivit
SMH
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by EVILZIMBO: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2019
Ugly ass nigga. Mayb she was on her period tho

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2019
And he will still go free.

Nigeria don't jail rapists.

Check statistics for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Brightest04(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2019
Stupid reportage!Why giving us blurring pics,the picture should not have been posted then
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2019
AstralBody:
grin
This wan wei lalasticlala carry this post for head so,abi na ur sister?;DD
On a serious note,the rapist should be hang with a rope around him dicck. Dirty bastard!

Lol. I'm only doing my job. I no carry anything for head o

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Oh! So that they can entice him with money and then give him a bomb to come and throw in your house abi?

That's a very good judgement grin

If he's guilty, the judgement of Imes should be passed on him. But since Imes hasn't come yet, I pray God will guide them.

Imes, we await your coming... And your justice grin cheesy

You and this your Imes ehn...na wa!
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Later they will grow old in frustration and start dishing out dumb Ubunja like advice.lol.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:
Later they will grow old in frustration and start dishing out dumb Ubunja like advice.lol.
still doing your wife's dirty work I see. Tell her to come insult me herself not to send her toy boy.

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
still doing your wife's dirty work I see. Tell her to come insult me herself not to send her toy boy.

Hahahahaha. I thoughtt you were a silent poison. Now you are choking on your own poison.

How did you live the days of your youth? In utter wickedness. Now you are in sifia pains. Old, bitter and lonely. Nobody wants a POOR BITTER TWIG.

Get your saggy skin fixed. Thats what you need to worry about. MiseduGAYcrap aint doing shi.t!
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

Hahahahaha. I thoughtt you were a silent poison. Now you are choking on your own poison.

How did you live the days of your youth? In utter wickedness. Now you are in sifia pains. Old, bitter and lonely. Nobody wants a POOR BITTER TWIG.

Get your saggy skin fixed. Thats what you need to worry about. MiseduGAYcrap aint doing shi.t!
tell your wife we are at 93 miseducations.

Soon we will be at 100.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
tell your wife we are at 93 miseducations.

Soon we will be at 100.

Yet on zero achievement. Get a job and quit wasting your life away on crap. Your bitterness is obviously incurable. Its from the womb.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

Yet on zero achievement. Get a job and quit wasting your life away on crap. Your bitterness is obviously incurable. Its from the womb.
visit Romance section blind man.

You wife hates me cause she knows if you read the Miseducations you were not going to be an easy target. But sadly you were. Marrying an evening paper 32 years old. Sorry boy. No turning back. Hate all you want.

4 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
visit Romance section blind man.

You wife hates me cause she knows if you read the Miseducations you were not going to be an easy target. But sadly you were. Marrying an evening paper 32 years old. Sorry boy. No turning back. Hate all you want.

Elegushi who can buy your entire lineage just married a woman in her 40s.Who he cherishes.

Who you be? Wifeless bitter droop. Nobody wants you not even your children.

Now you admit you are OLD as well as bitter by referring to me as boy.

The days of your youth will haunt you to death. Lets live ours and accept your loss frustrated OLD papa.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

Elegushi who can buy your entire lineage just married a woman in her 40s.Who he cherishes.

Who you be? Wifeless bitter droop. Nobody wants you not even your children.

Now you admit you are OLD as well as bitter by referring to me as boy.

The days of your youth will haunt you to death. Lets live ours and accept your loss frustrated OLD papa.
even at 100 I will never marry an old horse of 32.
Tell me were you that desperate?

3 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
even at 100 I will never marry an old horse of 32.
Tell me were you that desperate?

Your desperation to make us join you in your frustration is epic. I never heard of any human as pained as you are. You are the cause of your own misfortune. Your wickedness has messed you up real bad. You are beyond redemption.

As for your dumb question. Ask Elegushi how much he is enjoying his new queen.

Even at 32 no one wanted you na now wey you don nearly hit your grave and poverty ridden? Hahahahahahaha. Pele. May you never stop weeping in sifia pains
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

Your desperation to make us join you in your frustration is epic. I never heard of any human as pained as you are. You are the cause of your own misfortune. Your wickedness has messed you up real bad. You are beyond redemption.

As for your dumb question. Ask Elegushi how much he is enjoying his new queen.

Even at 32 no one wanted you na now wey you don nearly hit your grave and poverty ridden? Hahahahahahaha. Pele. May you never stop weeping in sifia pains
all jokes aside. What attracted you to a 32 Yr old woman which made you propose? Was she rich?

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
all jokes aside. What attracted you to a 32 Yr old woman which made you propose? Was she rich?

LOVE. The word that you will never feel or experience until you die.

How old is your first wife that divorced you now? 68?

Elegushi is super rich. You fit born am. Find out why he is happily married to a second wife in her 40s.

You are too poor to even feed your hungry mouth let alone afford to have a home. MiseduGAYing your impoverished future away. Jealous old papa.

You need to go start pushing wheel barrows to irk a living.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

LOVE. The word that you will never feel or experience until you die.

How old is your first wife that divorced you now? 68?

Elegushi is super rich. You fit born am. Find out why he is happily married to a second wife in her 40s.

You are too poor to even feed your hungry mouth let alone afford to have a home. MiseduGAYing your impoverished future away. Jealous old papa.

You need to go start pushing wheel barrows to irk a living.
what you call love normal people call desperation. You were desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
what you call love normal people call desperation. You were desperate.

At least i an happily married. Where is your wife bitter divorcee?
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

At least i an happily married. Where is your wife bitter divorcee?
but really? Are you happy? With all the insults you dish on the Internet. Are you truly happy at home?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
but really? Are you happy? With all the insults you dish on the Internet. Are you truly happy at home?

Yes i am. Sad man. You are rejected even by your own children. It hurts i know. Sorry loser. In your next life live like a human being not a dog.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

Yes i am. Sad man. You are rejected even by your own children. It hurts i know. Sorry loser. In your next life live like a human being not a dog.
here is what's funny. You who say you are happy are the one insulting. Who are you trying to fool? Why are you so bitter?

Plus there's pattern to your insults. It's like you insult when you have problems with your wife. Am I right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
here is what's funny. You who say you are happy are the one insulting. Who are you trying to fool? Why are you so bitter?

Plus there's pattern to your insults. It's like you insult when you have problems with your wife. Am I right?

Lol. Thats what you wish for being a bitter soul. My wife is seated right next to me and we are having a ball laughing hard at the epic state of your bitterness. Horrible character makes a man end the way you have. Bitter "rejected by all" divorcee.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

Lol. Thats what you wish for being a bitter soul. My wife is seated right next to me and we are having a ball laughing hard at the epic state of your bitterness. Horrible character makes a man end the way you have. Bitter "rejected by all" divorcee.
talk to me. Dont be afraid. And don't hide behind insults.

What's wrong? Why are you Happily Married but so bitter on the Internet? Why the two contradictory factors?
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Defenderalert(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
talk to me. Dont be afraid. And don't hide behind insults.

What's wrong? Why are you Happily Married but so bitter on the Internet? Why the two contradictory factors?

The only thing we hear that gives your bedevilled mind temporary happiness is seeing a leaking poo hole and drilling it. You will face the consequences of your sins."Danbitida" as my wife calls you.

I wont banter with your type. All you need is deliverance yet.you will never truly.be delivered.

My mission is helping fellow youth see through the evil antics behind your miseduGAYshit. Bitter old divorcee groaning in anguish.

When next you see your mother. Shoot her with an AK47 gun. She had sex with the devil and bore you into a life of bitterness and regrets. You are in a dilemma, stranded and dying inside.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ubunja(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

The only thing we hear that gives your bedevilled mind temporary happiness is seeing a leaking poo hole and drilling it. You will face the consequences of your sins."Danbitida" as my wife calls you.

I wont banter with your type. All you need is deliverance yet.you will never truly.be delivered.

My mission is helping fellow youth see through the evil antics behind your miseduGAYshit. Bitter old divorcee groaning in anguish.

When next you see your mother. Shoot her with an AK47 gun. She had sex with the devil and bore you into a life of bitterness and regrets. You are in a dilemma, stranded and dying inside.
okay so your wife kisses you good morning, gives you some good sex, makes you good breakfast then runs your bath and showers you with kisses the whole day; Then in that happy state, in your head you go: "Oh let me open Nairaland and insult people!"

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.