Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos (82911 Views)

Extra Judicial Killings In Benue State: Ukan Kurugh Writes Chief Of Army Staff / The Accused UNLAG Lecturer Rushed To Hospital After Attempting Suicide / House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by realstars: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
You never see somthing
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why cover his face? what's the point?
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by nasoeb: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wetin dis man use tear this girl nyash like this? Because I sure sey no be this priick wey we all have

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by kachdviruz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bros finally you don blow
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by kachdviruz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
nasoeb:
Wetin dis man use tear this girl nyash like this? Because I sure sey no be this priick wey we all have
His gbola is unique
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
sometimes i quite masturbation but whenever i see a post about rape i #joSoapy.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by gazza07(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Another Buhari supporter
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Hornome: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Homers123:
Why blur the face?
I don't understand o undecided
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Roon9(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
ojorich:
He should have his dick cut out and used as suya

Too lenient
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by milemimi93(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
and if he is not guilty, what should b done to dis attention seeking clot?
fulaniHERDSman:
Dastardly act ... Try him, if guilty, he should be forced to have a date with SHEKAU or AL BANAWI.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Elmander1983(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
The fool right now

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by josh123(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
IAmStrange:

Oh! So that they can entice him with money and then give him a bomb to come and throw in your house abi?

That's a very good judgement grin

If he's guilty, the judgement of Imes should be passed on him. But since Imes hasn't come yet, I pray God will guide them.

Imes, we await your coming... And your justice grin cheesy
who d Bleep is imes you've been blabbing about
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by MuttleyLaff: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kendumazy:
All these nonsense bloggers. U na go post picture u na go still dey blur the picture. Make u na stop that nonsense come 2020.
His face is not blurred on the internet

Houseofglam7:
Why blur his face

Fvckmoderators:
Why censor his face?
His face is not censored on the internet
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by MuttleyLaff: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Why cover his face? what's the point?
His face is not covered on the internet

Homers123:
Why blur the face?

Hornome:
I don't understand o undecided
Which kind bastard konji one go come call this one now. Hin no go beta sef for this kind konji angry angry angry
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
no photos shared
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I mean on NL
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by foreshore(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
lalasticlala:
Facebook user, Ukan Kurugh Ukan, who earlier accused a married man with three kids of raping his 21-year-old sales girl has giving an update and released an uncensored picture of the alleged rapist boss via his Facebook account.

See earlier thread Here

Sharing the pictures, Ukan Kurugh Ukan, wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218431415048108&id=1575764303

I recommend castration before even taking him to court
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by chigoizie7(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Make them use hammer smash his left balls. Then put him in jail for 21 years. While his business is sold and the money realized used to compensate the victim.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Oh thanks smiley
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Omoslim26: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wait a minute 21 yrs old gal still a virgin in this age and time
me ayam confused oo
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Omoslim26: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2019
Wait a minute
21yrs old gal nd still a virgin
in dis age and time
Nooo adonbilivit

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by AreaFada2: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2019
They should please give that poor girl PEP quickly.

Because the he-goat can have any disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Emmaino99(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2019
ojorich:
He should have his dick cut out and used as suya
who will eat the suya?
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2019
He fvck nonsense commot from the girl toto crycry
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Maski87: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2019
There is no girl in Nigeria who is a virgin at 21
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2019
dont Bleep with dem rat eaters, poor girls plumbing is decimated.
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2019
lalasticlala:

Is that virtue?
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Robenna(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2019
Rape Him As Well
Coconut Heads

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Isnow: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2019
see his face, ugly thing...sharia law coming up in the north is meant for monkeys and baboons like you...idiat!!?!!
Re: Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos by Awoo88: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2019
The guy bi like person wen if rape person. Maybe he did not fulfill his one end of the deed. Maybe the man no geee give the smallie her promised graft. Which ever way, the man no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.