Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive (335 Views)

Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. / I Can not Perceive Or Smell anything! / Help, Can't Sustain Erection During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by Beosten(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please, what do you think is the reason why I can't endure lights at night? I try as much as possible to avoid lights of various colors at night to the extent that I get angry if you bring sudden light close to me. I put phone to "night mode" and stay away from the living room if others are around and light can't be switched off.

Also, I perceive odours of chemical around which others barely notice. If you hide something in the house--something that usually doesn't smell much, I would detect the odor a mile away and ask wife what it is. Other things with faint odours would ring bells in my nostrils.

What's the problem please?
Re: Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by ojay2053(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
You’re a super human bro.
Go and exploit the world

1 Like

Re: Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by okirewaju(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Do you eat dog?

Just a harmless question before you come for me undecided
Re: Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by Beosten(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
okirewaju:
Do you eat dog?

Just a harmless question before you come for me undecided

I don't eat dog bro.
Re: Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by obiekunie2: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Beosten:
Please, what do you think is the reason why I can't endure lights at night? I try as much as possible to avoid lights of various colors at night to the extent that I get angry if you bring sudden light close to me. I put phone to "night mode" and stay away from the living room if others are around and light can't be switched off.

Also, I perceive odours of chemical around which others barely notice. If you hide something in the house--something that usually doesn't smell much, I would detect the odor a mile away and ask wife what it is. Other things with faint odours would ring bells in my nostrils.

What's the problem please?

YOU ARE A VAMPIRE BRO!

OR MAYBE A WEREWOLF!
Re: Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by dawnomike(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
You have higher sensitivity to light and smell... Just learn how to live with it. You do not have a problem as it happens to few people
Re: Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by emeijeh(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
obiekunie2:

YOU ARE A VAMPIRE BRO!

OR MAYBE A WEREWOLF!
Hollywood no go kill this one grin

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

1 Like

Re: Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by olasaad(f): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
obiekunie2:

YOU ARE A VAMPIRE BRO!

OR MAYBE A WEREWOLF!

Lol and you must be a shadow hunter
Re: Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive by Ashawopapa001: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Gifted.
You can trained to perceive explosives, just like police dogs attached to EOD

(1) (Reply)

Fast Cure For Skin Tag, Warts, Papilloma, Mole / Coronavirus Explained: What You Need To Know / Concussion (brain Injury): Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.