Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid (1385 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid by Naijanewsgist00: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
There was pandemonium at a wedding ceremony as a jealous woman crashed the event to pass a message to the groom in front of shocked guests.

The drama unfolded in Mexico City, Mexico, according to local reports.

latest news

In the video below, the couple were celebrating their wedding ceremony with friends and family when a woman stormed in and divided attention as she was screaming hysterically.

While three men tried to stop her from approaching where the newly weds were, she screamed out loud and shouts to the groom: "Richard you cannot get married. I love you, you cannot marry," before running towards the bride to hit her.

As she continued screaming hysterically, the man who appeared to be the groom was heard saying 'take her out'.

Youtube user 'Ciro Vazquez' wrote on social media "He slept with her and then he married the other one."

One commenter said: "The one that married Richard seems to be a bit clumsy, he is obviously unfaithful."

Watch the video via below link;
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/woman-crashes-wedding-bride/
Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid by emeijeh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Odd world
Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid by Heartbender: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Zee World. Extra Ordinary, Everyday

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Stop watching Telenovela una no wan hear

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid by Passionate888: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Cheat
Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid by Bossontop(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Startup A Profitable Fufu Selling Business? / We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach / Bbnaija Love Birds, Neo And Vee Fight Dirty Over Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.