Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser (29201 Views)

Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Jack500: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2019
technicallyrich:

u use your brain.
The fact that biafran oil and gas are been owned by northerners and a litttle bit yoruba muslims does that makes it theirs.
Go to history books you will find out that the first settlers of lagos were ijaws and benin people.
Uptill date there are still indigenous ijaws in lagos.
I repeat we own lagos and ondo state and if nigeria divides the afonjas we fight ss/se biafrans to take lagos expecially.

Only Lagos and ondo state? What about Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti. Lolz, delusional, brain damaged ipob

5 Likes

Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by josite: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2019
man like buhari must have his faults.did he or did he not attain the revenue target for firs,if he didnt,as a yoruba man i sanction his removal.getting jobs for 2000 corpers is in order.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Sleevia: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2019
WiLdFLame:
This article is nothing but balderdash written by one scum head southwest hating nymph.

You guys are pained Fowler entranced the West Point in FIRS against the impoverished North point

The economy of the nation has always been pivoted by the WEST..the WEST are the Only sole largest contributor in the nation’s GDP yet you guys think you can take it all...Lagos especially contributed 60% of the whole nation FIRS work(tax money) the West generate 80% of the Nation’s GDP...2023 YORUBA WILL CORRECT ALOT OF INJUSTICE

“HE WHO PAY THE PIPER SHOULD DICTATE THE TUNES”

Eh? So ts thing pain una like this? I thought you guys didn't care so much.

But when South East was warning, they were called children of hate.

I have to honest, this your comment really shocked and surprised me but I am happy about it nonetheless.

We need to be aware that those guys up North are the enemy and not us in the South.

Please keep this spirit and awareness going forward for the betterment of everyone in the South.

If you noticed RUGA couldn't be implemented, despite their threat because we spoke in unity. That says a lot.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by donprinyo(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2019
Na dem dem. Unproductive civil servants
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
Who else noticed that 90% of the offices created by Fowler were headed by YORUBAS? And we say ITS THE IGBOS THAT ARE CLANNISH AND TRIBAL?

Inside life.

Same way they made sure that a useless and hopeless man is president all in a bid to get the presidency again and allocate oil wells to themselves. They claim they are "sophisticated and educated" but they can't tell Buhari to his face that he is a failure all in a bid to get party ticket. Is that not being manipulative and cunny?

NNPC.... Aboki
NPA..... Aboki
Customs..... Aboki
FIRS...... Aboki
Amcon.... Aboki
EFCC.... Aboki
Police.... Aboki
DSS..... Aboki
Army.... Aboki
Finance.... Aboki
FCAA.... Aboki
And yet, most of them were of the foolissh belief that Buhari is the next thing after Bread and Titus sardines.

What a terrible way of life.

Arthony gen... Aboki
Chf huge... Aboki
Airforce... Aboki
INEC chair.. Aboki
NDIC... Aboki
Immigration... Aboki
Civil defense.. Aboki
Fire service... Aboki
SEC to the govt... Aboki
DPR... Aboki
NCC... Aboki
UN Deputy gen... Aboki
NSA... Aboki
Aboki has captured Nigeria.... This is the worst composition in the history of Republic in the world.
The issue is beyond one ethnic group, rather it is an insult on the citizens of Nigeria.
The FGN is now retrospectively
FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT
OF THE NORTHERNERS
A NEW FORM OF AUTOCRACY
All good people in The world must speak against this Totalitarian and his cabals
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Sleevia: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is the kind of bias write up that the Wailing Zombies love to see. The writer deliberately left out the part where Fowler took annual tax revenue generation from a meager 2.5 trillion to 5.33 trillion. These kind of Yoruba haters knew their targeted readers and exactly how to massage their bartered and brutalized ego!!!

Living in denial as usual. Wait make 2021 reach... I will see if your account will still be active.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Azikiwe started it when he appointed only igbos to head all the universities in Yoruba land when he was a figure head under balewa.

Bros it was never Zik's responsibility to appoint VCs abeg stop trying to muddle up facts.

1 Like

Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Sleevia: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2019
technicallyrich:

are you the real owners of lagos.why the land grabbing.
Ijaws which are the richest black tribe on earth,the strongest and bravest in naija wont allow weak cowards that dont even bath,take their land away.
That is why lagos is a no mans land for now.

How is Lagos no man's land? Is it your father's?
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by PHIPEX(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2019
PeterUdeme:

Google is your friend. We remember marylin ogar too when she headed dss. She only appointed igbos. We also remember how okonjo appointed only igbos to head all financial institutions in the country and how she brought emefiele.

And to the Igbo coward who wrote this junk and couldn’t put his name, we can see through your shenanigans.
I never knew Marylin Ogar was Igbo, tell me more fables.

You will leave the main people that removed Fowler and write article on it and divert attacks to your usual soft target, it's called cowardice in psychology.

3 Likes

Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Sleevia: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2019
technicallyrich:

so for your amala mindd the yoruba muslims own lagos.
For your The original owners of lagos is edo state(ijaws and benin people precisely.
And if anything hapens to nigeria,the afonjas would fight ss/se before they take lagos and we know fightin isnt their thing.
stop this nonsense talk. Lagos belong to the Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Sleevia: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2019
PHIPEX:

You will leave the main people that removed Fowler and write article on it and divert attacks to your usual soft target, it's called cowardice in psychology.
that is Sarki grin
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by santakris(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2019
What a pity. This how exactly an insider explain the happenings to me just some days back.

This Fowler guy really messed up the opportunity given to him.

The new sheriff have a lot to do to clean up fowler's mess.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by alfa0: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
emkz:
But why didn't they write this before now? It is true that this tax chief was wasting government money sponsoring concerts and comedy events; even one of the comedians always appreciated Fowler on Instagram.

Fowler is a competent guy considering the job he did in Lagos State, but it seems these guys get carried away by success and start misbehaving.

Yet, I wonder what the auditor-general's job is. All government agencies must be audited and the audit report made public. The Presidency and that National Assembly should be audited as well. When we find out the unaccountable figures from NNPC, NPA, FIRS, Customs, JAMB, Universities and even Pilgrims Welfare Board, we'd know that Fowler is a small fly compared to the criminals in these agencies.

Yeah,
The truth is that I heard about all this earlier from a close person who happens to be a director there.
But then I never believed him because I was thinking is normal bad Belle...
For this article to come and say exactly what this insider told me years ago means that everything you read above is true.

When I look at his administration ,I see the administration of Jimoh Ibrahim of NICON insurance..and of course if you know that story,you will know where FIRS was heading to if Fowler has continued.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by LajaLaba: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2019
AstralBody:
Na Afonja do dis post,see as him dey rubbish him fellow Afonja because of fulani bulocos gringrin
U mean OP wrote this?
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by ekwerendi(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
Is it bad to employ people now?? because that's the only mistake he did
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by FA13(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
amuwo1980:

If they actually say so it is part of their misinformation and muddying up turns waters, the Yoruba man have tribalism as the central core of his existence, even in ur personal interactions with them , I remember once upon a time one of them was asked to draw up a sales drive pan Nigeria for some of our company's product , this guy just filled in the gaps with illesa, osogbo, akuru, ife , ibadan etc. I was wondering what kind of people are these, i just pray the country breaks up and let them now turn on themselves

It is people like you that gives North the edge they always have.
Give someone in the south opportunity, the other tribe will rise up against him which never happen in the north.
Buhari, Buratai and the other one took universities to their home state, nothing happen. Let a Yoruba man do it, hell will be let loose, same if a SS or SE do it.

Is it not shortsightedness on your part, that those accusing him will only list people he employed from his tribe and leave others out.

The Yoruba man seems too welcoming to me sef.
And before anyone say any other thing, if those selfish people from selfish tribe that carried out first coup had not left some people out because they are from same place and killed others, we won't have been in this situation that the country is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by dfutureones: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2019
itsme01:
cool

trying to justify replacing him with a northerner by bad mouthing him... lol thank God Fowler fixed our people real good when he had oppurtunity

Last EFCC recruitment Katsina topped in the number of hired cadets, same as NNPC now Fowler repped us real good they are crying, He opped for effective consultants than redundant corrupt civil service and the result worked just fine moving us from 2.3trn to 5,8trn in revenue

Buhari situated the Transport University for the rail in Katsina and Osinbajo wey get sense situated the coach and wagon assembly and manufacturing plant in Ogun 50/50 nobody vex

Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Cantonese: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2019
WiLdFLame:
This article is nothing but balderdash written by one scum head southwest hating nymph.

You guys are pained Fowler entranced the West Point in FIRS against the impoverished North point

The economy of the nation has always been pivoted by the WEST..the WEST are the Only sole largest contributor in the nation’s GDP yet you guys think you can take it all...Lagos especially contributed 60% of the whole nation FIRS work(tax money) the West generate 80% of the Nation’s GDP...2023 YORUBA WILL CORRECT ALOT OF INJUSTICE

You started well but ended off point completely bro. The Yorubas had their opportunity between 1999 and 2023 yet failed their people. The Yorubas have the VP slot now yet they dance to the music played by the North. 2023 is not for the Yorubas. Even if they have it, the same story if embezzlement will continue.

If the Yorubas generate 80% of the GDP why do they push to remain in Nigeria? Are you telling us that the oil from the South South is nothing? When you talk about the Yorubas, are you referring to Osun, Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun states? Can you tell us their contributions? Please do your calculations well.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by bilulu(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2019
which northerner hasn’t done what this OP is accusing Fowler of? How many of them have been sacked? Ogbeni forget matter. You re only trying to justify what has happened. According to your write up Buhari should have been a goner by now
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by GamalNasser: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2019
PeterUdeme:
The moment they started deducting millions and placing negative balance on people’s account 3 days to the elections I knew his time was up.

Only someone working for atiku could do that. Buhari would have lost if he didn’t postpone the elections.

Deducting millions where ?
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by PeterUdeme: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2019
PHIPEX:

The people who carried it on their head and are wailing are the ones to face. Did you see any northerner on this thread? The writer is obviously an Igbo bigot.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by PeterUdeme: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2019
GamalNasser:

Deducting millions where ?
. From people’s accounts.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by awele186: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
It's not especially when you haven't gotten confirmation letter

iguess you dont understand the civil service hiring rules lol too late dude[/quote]
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by PeterUdeme: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2019
obynzo:

Bros it was never Zik's responsibility to appoint VCs abeg stop trying to muddle up facts.

Whose responsibility was it? Was it balewa that appointed only igbos to head all Yoruba universities?
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by Mandyjosh: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2019
Who tell u say na Yoruba write am, anybody can frame any name
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by ojokolax: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2019
This entire story could only have two sources. A disfranchised member of management or a paid acolyte of folks not so enamored with Fowler
Aol360:

https://fayeandfraser.substack.com/p/fowlers-fouls
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by olas24u(f): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2019
amuwo1980:
That's a typical yoruba man way of running an organization, embezzlement galore , partying , womanizing, incompetence since the 70s, Nigerian airways , Nepa etc or is it the private sector, if you know what this ppl did at a place like Rank Xerox.
Nigeria airways?you are ignorant
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by einsteine(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2019
WiLdFLame:

The person who wrote it is Feyi Fawehinmi, a Yoruba.
Re: Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser by einsteine(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2019
Mandyjosh:
Who tell u say na Yoruba write am, anybody can frame any name

He is a well known commentator on national affairs, Feyi Fawehinmi. Double eph on Twitter. Not every thing should be looked through an Ethnic lens. Fowler was a very bad tax administrator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu / Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.