Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures (68412 Views)

Flag-Off Of NIMASA Housing Estate Abuja Project In Pictures / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by farem: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
paradigmshift:

na that one concern u....
d proceed go enter ur papa account.

Wetin concern the proceed?
Na your papa's account wey nor know wetin be RCCG naim make the proceed waka go?
A beg freeze!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by lagdmark(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
YorubaKing:

You mean on Nigeria
Not only in Nigeria, also in Europe. Today in Germany the Caritas and Diakonie Organisations are very powerful and rich. Hospitals, universities, schools, welfare centres, well organised old people's homes etc are institutions that has church origin. infacts, they run parallel like government agencies.
The church organisation can also influence politics and policies in the state.
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by lloyds(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
RCCG is a very very rich church.

Even as a banker in my parish, when going to pay tithe at the alter, my tithe looks like coins when I see people around me. .

They are blessed.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by RichDad1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
zoedew:

No break-up is happening! Have you not noticed that the RCCG already runs, howbeit minimally, without the hands-on presence of Pastor E.A. Adeboye? He has, intentionally, never been the face of the RCCG. In the USA it is Pastor Fadel. In Mainland Europe it is Pastor CAB Olowu who is, by the way, an egg-head of monumental status. In Australia you have the efficient Pastor Haastrup. In Nigeria is Pastor Obayemi who is The National Overseer in the country. Have you ever seen the Leader of a denomination called of God to provide leadership in another? Don’t know what God is planning but you can be sure He won’t invest so much in RCCG and watch the church crumble! Do you know the composition of her present Governing Council? Buy and read a copy of the History of RCCG and you will see where that Church is coming from. Better still, get a copy of the Holy Bible and read Matthew, Luke, Mark, John and Acts of The Apostles and you can be sure the gates of hell cannot prevail. C.A.C. is rock solid and getting better still under Pastor Akinosun Leadership a quiet and unobtrusive Man of The Collar. Many Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria are in rock solid linkage with C.A.C. Have you seen M.F.M. Billboards with Baba Ayo Babalola’s picture? They abound!! Have you taken a close look at The Holy Ghost Congress that happens annually in December at RCCG Camp? You think it is about RCCG alone! It is about the Biblical Covenant God cut with Rev. Josiah Akindayomi the Founder of RCCG and the man kept his part till he breathed his last thus ensuring it will remain in force until JESUS comes to earth the second time.
I know the history of RCCG to some extent. And what I am saying I based on the kind of internal politics going on from the Parishes to the Provincial level.
The only thing connecting all the names you mentioned is Pastor EA Adeboye. Do you know that the average RCCG members in Nigeria don’t know that Pastor Obayemi is the Nigeria GO? Not to talk of those outside the country.
Speaking of CAC, with the kind of anointing Prophet Ayo Babalola carries during his time , nobody ever foresee the kind of breakup and internal wrangling that engulfed the CAC in the 80s till late 90s.
The little stability in CAC today came after long years of legal battle and internal fighting. Still, the CAC has never remained the same.
There’s nothing greed and lust of power cannot do.
It is well!

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by RichDad1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Olukolade1:
it will not break in Jesus name. Relax
Amen!!!
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
zoedew:

The hijab wearing children will attain majority and make informed choices who to worship.

attaining majority wont be easy oo, we will just convert all schools to public schools and sharia must be thought in all schools as part of the syllabus , afterall the CJN is routing for that now, best way to go! they must follow the syllabus, even that winners school
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by GoodBadandUgly(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nogodye:
I love the design....Kudos to the Architect. The church is marching on.

AMEN!!! THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON UNTIL THEY OWN ALL THE LAND IN NIGERIA USING FREE PUBLIC FUND AND NO REQUIREMENTS TO BE PUBLICLY ACCOUNTABLE.
STOP APPLAUDING AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE EXPEDITIONS OF SELF ORDAINED OLD MEN TO RUIN THE NATION.
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by farem: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Newguyhere:
Where these people dey see money build all these structures sef
All these ritualist parading as pastors ehnn, I tire. undecided

As long as there is no single fortunate being in your lineage, your stewpid generalisation is pardoned!
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Fiyin007: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
referandum:
All this one in the name of the Lord. Where will all the procceds from tower go?
Blessed be the name of the Lord, the building was built to the Glory of God from scratch by donation from its members without any form of loan or borrowing and its proceeds will go towards fulfilling the Church's CSR (Christian Social Responsibility) projects in and around Nigeria and beyond which includes planting of more churches till the gospel of Christ reaches the far corners of the world. Well done Pastor ID for fulfilling this great vision from God. The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail. January 5th 2020 will be the 1st thanksgiving service in the new auditorium. You can also stream online on the Church's YouTube channel. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by tellsblinks(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Raydos:

The Trinity Towers boasts of indoor amusements for children, retail therapy for the shopaholic and cinema experience for all the family from the two cinema halls, recreational theme park and shopping centre. Trinity Towers is positioned to become the destination for Lagos residents.

Truth be told I don't really understand this design, what do they need 14 storey building for??

The main church auditorium occupies how many??
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by referandum(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
mastermaestro:

So says a Pharisee. grin grin You are a self-righteous dude who needs true repentance. You have made yourself a tool in the hand of the Antichrist by speaking against the church and its leadership. Repent! sad
Call me names, but why do men of god enrich themselves at the expense of their members. Even Christ did not do that, he did not have where to lay his head, did not collect tithes nor had busniesses, his disciples were 'common' fisher men. Paul supported his ministry by tent making. Where did your men of god get this must be rich mentality from?
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by referandum(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Okwyjesus:

What is this one even saying. Church issue gives you diarrhoea of the mouth even when your comment is senseless
Open your mind think. Why was Jesus angry with those who sold in the temple?
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by olumike001(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Newguyhere:
Where these people dey see money build all these structures sef
All these ritualist parading as pastors ehnn, I tire. undecided

If you believe the money can be gotten from rituals,sorry what's happen to your believe that God can do this?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Government should make sure he pay tax on this building, what a nonsense am Wonder how 1 pastor will have more than 1 church? This is pure madness from Christian
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
maestroferddi:
I can't answer you now ...

But I think you are the one who read up stuff...

Please read about the Reformation.

Luther condemned the Catholic Church on the same issues our Pentecostal Christians are doing today without qualms of conscience...

Did Luther and other reformers oppose the corrupt system built on filthy lucre during their time to make way or enthrone the rascality, worldliness, lust of the eyes, pride of life and vaunting desire for insatiable acquisition which typify some of the Pentecostal fold today?

The greatest harm there is is self deception and living in denial...

So Luther ”fought” the catholic church because she owned property?
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Fiyin007:

Blessed be the name of the Lord, the building was built to the Glory of God from scratch by donation from its members without any form of loan or borrowing and its proceeds will go towards fulfilling the Church's CSR (Christian Social Responsibility) projects in and around Nigeria and beyond which includes planting of more churches till the gospel of Christ reaches the far corners of the world. Well done Pastor ID for fulfilling this great vision from God. The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail. January 5th 2020 will be the 1st thanksgiving service in the new auditorium. You can also stream online on the Church's YouTube channel. God bless us all.

Is this Pastor ID a leader of a faction within the RCCG?
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
lloyds:
RCCG is a very very rich church.

Even as a banker in my parish, when going to pay tithe at the alter, my tithe looks like coins when I see people around me. .

They are blessed.

You should be advising them on the need for online transfer. Why bring bulky envelope that will be returned to the same bank afterwards. You only increase the handling cost
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by WillTop: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
winterfell007:

Exactly!! But if they do, the 'churchers' will scream persecutions. Just let sleeping dog lie

No true .. religious (Church/Mosque) businesses that are profit-making (not Non-profit) pay taxes. Just that some governors free them
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by WillTop: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
didodidode:
After seeing the picture of the glass factory in Agara , Ogun state being builts by a Greek company , I wish City of David this billions of Naira to build a factory instead trinity tower.. We need to start producing and create more jobs..
Actually what we need is birth control, even we build more factories with the way we produce children poverty will still thrive. Go check the birth rate in advanced countries.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
this what we need in Nigeria some brown roof building like we hv in. .......... Dan
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by nograv: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
otipoju:
Where is it located. The 10 story plus car park looks good.

My exact question
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
didodidode:

Ligali ayorida , victoria island

Thank u
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Fiyin007: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=nograv post=85103782]

My exact question[/quote
Ligali Ayorinde Road V.I , further down from Four Points by Sheraton.
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by Dee60: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
RichDad1:
This project will most likely belong to a Church under the (Apapa Family), COD to be precise.
Not to be a prophet of doom, but at the exit of Pastor Adeboye, breakup of RCCG is highly imminent if the successor is not among the perceived candidates.
And the first to lead that exodus is most likely the Apapa Family.
The same thing that happened to CAC might come to play in RCCG at the demise of Pastor Adeboye.

RCCG does not operate the way you think, I am afraid. God has His hands upon the church and by God's grace, that remains.

There have been people who have left or may have left recently and that does not affect the future of the church. Anyone, me inclusive, can leave any church at any time, but God's work remains.

Apapa Family, by the way, unlike so many think, are perceived to be very loyal to RCCG.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by BitCraftman: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
RichDad1:

This is purely business. And I believe the government should do the needful by imposing the appropriate taxes.
This is to technically a private affair. One northern state was reported to be planning to build over 50 mosques with taxpayers money. That one isn't being taxed.
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by joytothewise(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
RichDad1:

This is purely business. And I believe the government should do the needful by imposing the appropriate taxes.

Calm down don't hate what you can't build!!! The churches you see this days most importantly RCCG pays billions of Taxes to the government atleast for signage!! So you should be worried how your government is doing that the growth is not swift and the church is marching on!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by ayoyinks(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one,

Hello,

I have two VIP tickets to Tiwa Savage show billed to hold on 23rd of Dec in Lagos.

I want to sell it to any interested buyer.

Kindly Contact me 08060227869, @ very cheap price.
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by eedimo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
I have been in RCCG since I became born again but if I start asking questions now they would say it's the � that is using me to fight the church.

Let me stop here until I see Daddy GO.
Re: RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures by DAVE5(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
lakesider:
We invest our money in non profitable things and want our gdp to rise.... Lol

It really beats my imagination

If the church were to build industries.... what do I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) / Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) / Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.