Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,636 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Enjoy Sex With Young Boys Only – Man Tells Judge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Enjoy Sex With Young Boys Only – Man Tells Judge (923 Views)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Sex With Young Boys Only – Man Tells Judge by arinze198(m): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2019
A 26-year old, Michael Kudowo, who abducted four under aged boys for several months, has told the Court that he kept them for his sexual satisfaction because he only enjoys sex with young boys.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that an Ota Magistrates Court in Ogun State on Thursday sentenced the homosexual, Kudowo, to 11 years for raping four male minors without an option of fine after he pleaded guilty of abducting and raping the victims.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/enjoy-sex-young-boys-man-tells-judge/

Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Boys Only – Man Tells Judge by Homers123(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2019
He should enjoy prison also.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Boys Only – Man Tells Judge by uglodoh(f): 6:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Let him also enjoy prison only.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Boys Only – Man Tells Judge by elmodee7(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2019
What a shame. I think the magistrate was too soft on the beast. He should have been jailed for life. Imagine the trauma those kids would go through. So so sad.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex With Young Boys Only – Man Tells Judge by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2019
Only 11yrs imprisonment.......he will be 37yrs on the expiration of his jail term, doomed country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person!!! / Man Murders His Only Daughter As Condition To Take Second Wife / Police Investigate Shooting Over A Face Mask In Store.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.