Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 (35223 Views)

Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by umurphy: 3:43am On Oct 06, 2021
At about 3:46pm yesterday 5/10/2021 four young herdsmen were on the road with their cows and on sighting my car approaching they started throwing stones against my screen along Kabba-Lokoja road.

Having escaped to a distance close to a community I packed my car for like 5minutes and turned back to the same point. I passed them and saw they got one car shattered but the man increased his speed to escape.

I normally travel with some jackknifes in my car for self defence. Got 3 engaged, moved for like 100m, pack the car and ran back towards them and threw the jackknifes 2. I got my own target one at the neck and ran back towards my car and zoom off.

Reported to some police check point I saw after a while. They said "oga many things the happen for this road oo, just thank God and go". So what the hell are you doing on the road collecting #50 from motorist?

Be careful motorist when travelling within Kogi.

329 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by sholatech(m): 4:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Sadly, Was robbed on Lokoja Okene road Sometime 2014. Same response from police when I went to report. 'Many things happen on that road so thank God....' Just shook my head and left the police station

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by emerich(m): 4:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Passed through that axis just 2 weeks ago, drove past Lokoja- Kabba, Mopa, Isanyolu then Egbe, you were lucky bro, that road is some deep shit, wonder why the road is so deserted despite piles of Dangote truck plying that route, the local Vigilante and Isanyolu helps to safeguard that axis, but you see that Kabba Lokoja axis eh! You have to be careful, and funny enough you can't drive over 80km/hr because of those killer bumps/speed breakers on the route.... Stay safe bro.

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Nbotee(m): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2021
umurphy:
At about 3:46pm yesterday 5/10/2021 four young herdsmen were on the road with their cows and on sighting my car approaching they started throwing stones against my screen along Kabba-Lokoja road. Having escaped to a distance close to a community I packed my car for like 5minutes and turned back to the same point. I passed them and saw they got one car shattered but the man increased his speed to escape. I normally travel with some jackknifes in my car for self defence. Got 3 engaged, moved for like 100m, pack the car and ran back towards them and threw the jackknifes 2. I got my own target one at the neck and ran back towards my car and zoom off. Reported to some police check point I saw after a while. They said "oga many things the happen for this road oo, just thank God and go". So what the hell are you doing on the road collecting #50 from motorist?

What U did was quite risky. What of the ones on the road throwing stones were jus to get u to slow down and stop while their counterparts were armed Nd lying in wait close by?

288 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2021
umurphy:
At about 3:46pm yesterday 5/10/2021 four young herdsmen were on the road with their cows and on sighting my car approaching they started throwing stones against my screen along Kabba-Lokoja road. Having escaped to a distance close to a community I packed my car for like 5minutes and turned back to the same point. I passed them and saw they got one car shattered but the man increased his speed to escape. I normally travel with some jackknifes in my car for self defence. Got 3 engaged, moved for like 100m, pack the car and ran back towards them and threw the jackknifes 2. I got my own target one at the neck and ran back towards my car and zoom off. Reported to some police check point I saw after a while. They said "oga many things the happen for this road oo, just thank God and go". So what the hell are you doing on the road collecting #50 from motorist?

You threw knives and hit them in the neck?

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Ekejoestar(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Reinaldo:

The thing just sound like Hollywood action film trick grin grin

251 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Jakumo(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Ekejoestar:

The thing just sound like Hollywood action film trick grin grin

The story started out believable, but when the narrator described using pocket knives to launch a solo attack on a GANG of highway robbers, I knew he was dreaming about movies he had seen. An interesting bogus story all the same. Thank you for your effort, OP.

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Boogyman557: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool A TREND TO HIGH ON MORE KUSH. WTF MAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by muller101(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2021
See the nigeria of which one dirty vulture griller is supporting.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Obaxxx(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op, thank you..we don hear..

But I'll be at Abuja by December to attend my elder brother's wedding ceremony.... Normally cha,na for that the same Kogi state we go take go package the tradition marriage las las...

Right now,na for me to balm myself with different metals against the journey now wey I still dey Warri undecided.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Mikelarteta(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Police is the last person you want to report a Fulani man to

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Walane: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Omo quite risky but thank God for your life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
This post must be about the new movie 'Squid Game'. I learned it's about tragedy & violence.

If your post is real, then I doubt you have parents, wife or children that would miss you.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by adesegun121(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by AutoChick4U(f): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2021
umurphy:
At about 3:46pm yesterday 5/10/2021 four young herdsmen were on the road with their cows and on sighting my car approaching they started throwing stones against my screen along Kabba-Lokoja road.

Having escaped to a distance close to a community I packed my car for like 5minutes and turned back to the same point. I passed them and saw they got one car shattered but the man increased his speed to escape.

I normally travel with some jackknifes in my car for self defence. Got 3 engaged, moved for like 100m, pack the car and ran back towards them and threw the jackknifes 2. I got my own target one at the neck and ran back towards my car and zoom off.

Reported to some police check point I saw after a while. They said "oga many things the happen for this road oo, just thank God and go". So what the hell are you doing on the road collecting #50 from motorist?

So there's a possibility that the one you got in d neck died?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Cashio(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Reinaldo:

funny some niggahs believed that shit.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by MARKone(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Issa supar storyyyy, a life of trifle and sorrowwww... grin

OP turn your dodo, it's burning.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Rexymania(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Wow...let's divide the country, una say NO. Ngwanu, enjoy your one Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by espn(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
U no get sense...Why engage them...You took an unnecessary risk...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by PavillionEnergy: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
grin

Two take aways from this story.

1. OP is a low-budget Jack Bauer. He should be considered as a replacement to the corrupt tailor/super cop. If he can aim a small jack-knife to hit an aboki's slim neck, then he'd do wonders with an AK-47 or an RPG.

2. Yeye Bello can never be president of this shithole country. He has failed woefully in governing Kogi state.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by thatigboman1: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Jakumo:

The story started out believable, but when the narrator described using pocket knives to launch a solo attack on a GANG of highway robbers, I knew he was dreaming about movies he had seen. An interesting bogus story all the same. Thank you for your effort, OP.
highway robbers? He said young herders.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Rexymania(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Devil is not dead

Djoota:
These people are devil reincarnate

5 Likes

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by elganzar(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Reminds me of the day I killed two of them with toothpick

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Millimann: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Op, please fear God ooo

If you're close enough to hit one target, the other gang members should be close enough to catch up with you before you reach your car. That's a very big risk and not worth taking.

16 Likes

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by akinmusi(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Sad but could be true.

May God keep us safe.

8 Likes

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by ezechi24(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Jakumo:

its like person wey sabi use knife never test you before.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by NaijaFutbol: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by lilvicky68(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Nice story OP

What of part 2?

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Gun Down Police Officer / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Olamilekan Akanbi Ojora Arrested At Delhi Airport, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.