Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Alausa Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alausa Secretariat (2225 Views)

Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2019
No Government Office, No State House Comes Close

True Home Of Corruption
Seat of the Totalitarian Kleptocracy
We are not your typical thieves, lol no no no no no
before we share your wealth we pray,
before we start our proceedings we pray,
When we open in the morning we pray,
We pray in the name of Jesus our saviour and redeemer
We pray to Allah the benevolent, through his prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him)
May the Almighty in Heaven continue to bless the leader, Supreme-looter and our very own god-incarnate,
the very generous Asiwaju Jagaban
May he continue to grow from strength to strength, wisdom to wisdom and power to power
He knows he has our trust and Support, we tell him all the time, even if we do not say it he knows, but we still do So and will Continue to do so for a very long time

We will sweep away any oppossition, Activism, True democracy, Advancement, Repair, progress, honesty and so on with the Authoritarian Broom of Power!
A broom held tightly together with the Tough rubber of loyalty and Sycophancy.

God bless Oluremi our mother smiley
God bless Musiliu
God be with the royal father Oba Rilwan Akiolu
Olamide and Kwam1 will never ever lack in their life
God be with the Okunolas, the Elegushis, the Onirus, the Mogajis, the Cokers etc
May God continue to Guide and protect Yayi
God be with you Gbajabiamila

God please continue to strenthgen and Sustain our lovely president, Gen Muhammadu Buhari
God be with his wife, His Vice, his Children and all their beautiful family and friends.

All of us here at Alausa must enjoy this life oh
even if it is at the detriment of 10000 pensioners and their dependents, Man must flex!
If them Wan Die, make them DIE!
EKO O NI BAJE O!
ASHE!

4 Likes

Re: Alausa Secretariat by helinues: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2019
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2019
helinues:
Meaning?
Meaning? what is "meaning"? should i explain it line by line

1 Like

Re: Alausa Secretariat by helinues: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2019
oboy81:

Meaning?
what is "meaning"?
should i explain it line by line

That would be better.. You know say some of us no smart and cant comprehend
Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2019
helinues:

That would be better.. You know say some of us no smart and cant comprehend
haba bro, why na
Re: Alausa Secretariat by overall90: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alausa Secretariat by itsme01: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2019
cool

100% chances are this one is from Abia state where Mr Kerosine Ikpeazu is owing them 10 months salary

when they arrest this one and ask hime to prove the corruption allegation or get charge with the social media bill he would cry

Ask Yourself? Tinubu from 1999 till 2020 doesnt have any corruption case in court unlike his peers from the east

Why didnt all EFCC chairmen arrest or prosecute him? is Nuhu Ribadu, Ibrahim lamode, Farida Waziri all working for him?

He took Obasanjo to court and won, he took Yaradua to court and got an injuction against him.. are you telling me this men are fools and couldnt use corruption cases to jail and stop him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 1:13am On Dec 22, 2019
itsme01:
cool

100% chances are this one is from Abia state where Mr Kerosine Ikpeazu is owing them 10 months salary

when they arrest this one and ask hime to prove the corruption allegation or get charge with the social media bill he would cry

Ask Yourself? Tinubu from 1999 till 2020 doesnt have any corruption case in court unlike his peers from the east

Why didnt all EFCC chairmen arrest or prosecute him? is Nuhu Ribadu, Ibrahim lamode, Farida Waziri all working for him?

He took Obasanjo to court and won, he took Yaradua to court and got an injuction against him.. are you telling me this men are fools and couldnt use corruption cases to jail and stop him

Lol what a long write up. (Though i did not read it at all, olorun onije!)
It is truly a big honour to get the attention of a politics section e warrior here. And more importantly a member of the CLAN.
I'm fully yoruba and an indigene of Lagos thank YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2019
oboy81:

Lol what a long write up. (Though i did not read it at all, olorun onije!)
It is truly a big honour to get the attention of a politics section e warrior here. And more importantly a member of the CLAN.
I'm fully yoruba and an indigene of Lagos thank YOU.
Ogbeni itsme01 o dahun ni?

1 Like

Re: Alausa Secretariat by anthonyuncle(m): 5:07am On Jan 02, 2020
only those that have been to alausa secretariat for something serious can understand dz post

1 Like

Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 5:17am On Jan 02, 2020
anthonyuncle:
only those that have been to alausa secretariat for something serious can understand dz post

Especially Lands Bureau. I hate going to that place. Everything is manual & you can hardly get a search done.

I don’t know why it is so hard to digitize the whole process.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by MrMcJay(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Especially Lands Bureau. I hate going to that place. Everything is manual & you can hardly get a search done.

I don’t know why it is so hard to digitize the whole process

I don't care about what the OP said, that's his problem. But please, don't tell lies because you want to go with the flow.

Last year, I went to the Lands Bureau at different times and I got searches done in good time. The system is now digital and you search from the computers at the registry.

They may have their own shortcomings in other areas o, but for Searches at the Lands Registry, don't even try to disparage it. I've personally experienced the digitalisation of the place.

2 Likes

Re: Alausa Secretariat by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2020
I still wonder why Lagos with one thousand and one elites is still being held hostage by an ex-convict and a drug lord
Re: Alausa Secretariat by Jgoldie: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pure beef

Seems you were denied employment into the civil service....

Yeye Dey smell

God bless Sanwo-Olu
God bless jagaban
Haters can continue to wail double double in the year 2020

2 Likes

Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
MrMcJay:

I don't care about what the OP said, that's his problem. But please, don't tell lies because you want to go with the flow.

Last year, I went to the Lands Bureau at different times and I got searches done in good time. The system is now digital and you search from the computers at the registry.

They may have their own shortcomings in other areas o, but for Searches at the Lands Registry, don't even try to disparage it. I've personally experienced the digitalisation of the place.

I meant search for perfection not lands title registry oooo. I mean the whole perfection of title process is too bureaucratic & it is still manual not digital.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by Sonnyboom: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Foolish Igbos are at the peak of their foolish bes this e ending ... Lol.

oboy81:
No Government Office, No State House Comes Close

True Home Of Corruption
Seat of the Totalitarian Kleptocracy
We are not your typical thieves, lol no no no no no
before we share your wealth we pray,
before we start our proceedings we pray,
When we open in the morning we pray,
We pray in the name of Jesus our saviour and redeemer
We pray to Allah the benevolent, through his prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him)
May the Almighty in Heaven continue to bless the leader, Supreme-looter and our very own god-incarnate,
the very generous Asiwaju Jagaban
May he continue to grow from strength to strength, wisdom to wisdom and power to power
He knows he has our trust and Support, we tell him all the time, even if we do not say it he knows, but we still do So and will Continue to do so for a very long time

We will sweep away any oppossition, Activism, True democracy, Advancement, Repair, progress, honesty and so on with the Authoritarian Broom of Power!
A broom held tightly together with the Tough rubber of loyalty and Sycophancy.

God bless Oluremi our mother smiley
God bless Musiliu
God be with the royal father Oba Rilwan Akiolu
Olamide and Kwam1 will never ever lack in their life
God be with the Okunolas, the Elegushis, the Onirus, the Mogajis, the Cokers etc
May God continue to Guide and protect Yayi
God be with you Gbajabiamila

God please continue to strenthgen and Sustain our lovely president, Gen Muhammadu Buhari
God be with his wife, His Vice, his Children and all their beautiful family and friends.

All of us here at Alausa must enjoy this life oh
even if it is at the detriment of 10000 pensioners amd their dependents, Man must flex!

EKO O NI BAJE O!
ASHE!
Re: Alausa Secretariat by anthonyuncle(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2020
uninspired07:

they know it's better to use technology,
they know they are not meeting up to expectations,

but they just want to leave things that way so that issues will take longer time to be resolved - which may prompt u to bribe them, and with that, they will have more pay
Re: Alausa Secretariat by MrMcJay(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
uninspired07:

I meant search for perfection not lands title registry oooo. I mean the whole perfection of title process is too bureaucratic & it is still manual not digital.

What is the meaning of search for perfection?
How is it different from search on Titles?
Isn't it in the Lands Registry that they do it?

You're talking to someone who perfects Titles at Alausa and you're talking about Search for perfection.

1 Like

Re: Alausa Secretariat by MrMcJay(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

they know it's better to use technology,
they know they are not meeting up to expectations,

but they just want to leave things that way so that issues will take longer time to be resolved - which may prompt u to bribe them, and with that, they will have more pay

Lagos State fully digitalised the Land registry search system.
Lagos state introduced the Lis Pendens technology system to flag properties under litigation.
Lagos introduced the electronic Certificate of Occupancy as far back as 2013.

Mention a single state in Nigeria which has done a single one out of the 3 above.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by anthonyuncle(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
MrMcJay:

Lagos State fully digitalised the Land registry search system.
Lagos state introduced the Lis Pendens technology system to flag properties under litigation.
Lagos introduced the electronic Certificate of Occupancy as far back as 2013.

Mention a single state in Nigeria which has done a single one out of the 3 above.
I don't think u've had any experience with dz guys...

wait until u do
Re: Alausa Secretariat by MrMcJay(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

I don't think u've had any experience with dz guys...

wait until u do

Mr Man, I'm a real estate lawyer and I go there regularly for verification or perfection. If you want to lie, tell it to people who don't know about the place.

If you're sure of what you're saying, let's meet there on Monday. Anyone can say nonsense online, walk the talk, we start from the Unit for Lands Searches and CTCs
Re: Alausa Secretariat by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sick thread
Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 5:21am On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

This is the BIG question

1 Like

Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 5:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Jgoldie:
Pure beef

Seems you were denied employment into the civil service....

Yeye Dey smell

Lol funny man
Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2020
I really need that nice picture of Tinubu walking with a Broom in hand on a red carpet at the Last Swearing in of the new Osun state governor, that would be nice
If you have it, pls post it for me
Re: Alausa Secretariat by anthonyuncle(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

Mr Man, I'm a real estate lawyer and I go there regularly for verification or perfection. If you want to lie, tell it to people who don't know about the place.

If you're sure of what you're saying, let's meet there on Monday. Anyone can say nonsense online, walk the talk, we start from the Unit for Lands Searches and CTCs

it's obvious u either have persons there that make things easy for u or u are one of them..
Re: Alausa Secretariat by MrMcJay(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
anthonyuncle:

it's obvious u either have persons there that make things easy for u or u are one of them..

You lack knowledge of laid down procedures and you're here writing what doesn't make sense.

If you find it difficult because you're ignorant of how to conduct a search or obtain CTC, how is that my business?

The Op that started this nonsense has no idea of how lands bureau works. Go and check his profile, he's a tout and definitely doesn't understand how to conduct searches.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

What is the meaning of search for perfection?
How is it different from search on Titles?
Isn't it in the Lands Registry that they do it?

You're talking to someone who perfects Titles at Alausa and you're talking about Search for perfection.

What I mean is monitoring the status/movement of your file is still manual.

I am a professional who frequents the Lands Bureau too.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

You lack knowledge of laid down procedures and you're here writing what doesn't make sense.

If you find it difficult because you're ignorant of how to conduct a search or obtain CTC, how is that my business?

The Op that started this nonsense has no idea of how lands bureau works. Go and check his profile, he's a tout and definitely doesn't understand how to conduct searches.

Why are you taking this personal? Are you a Lagos stage Government official or what?
Re: Alausa Secretariat by MrMcJay(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Why are you taking this personal? Are you a Lagos stage Government official or what?

Taking what personal?
You are here telling lies and I'm busting your lies, you're saying I'm a government official.

I'm a real estate lawyer and I regularly point out the Bleep ups of those guys. But for this one o, you're telling kindergarten lies.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
oboy81:

This is the BIG question

Whenever I go to Alausa, I get really frustrated as I have to check ledger registers to track my file, which should not be so in the 21st century.

They make billions at lands & they ought to have digitized their operations so I can track my file online, real-time.

It’s all part of the gargantuan corruption taking place there under the watchful eye of the Government. Lagos is too rich for the nonsense going on at Lands Bureau, Alausa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Ati Osinbajo N Se Ipade Lori Mọnamọna / Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.