Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Alausa Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alausa Secretariat (2286 Views)

Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

Taking what personal?
You are here telling lies and I'm busting your lies, you're saying I'm a government official.

I'm a real estate lawyer and I regularly point out the Bleep ups of those guys. But for this one o, you're telling kindergarten lies.

Please go & sit down. I am a lawyer too & I won’t gain anything from lying against the Lands Bureau.

What’s my gain from lying? Is the tracking of the perfection files not done by checking incoming & outgoing register on Hardback Exercise books? Yes or no?

Answer me!!!!
Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Please go & sit down. I am a lawyer too & I won’t gain anything from lying against the Lands Bureau.

What’s my gain from lying? Is the tracking of the perfection files not done by checking incoming & outgoing register on Hardback Exercise books? Yes or no?

Answer me!!!!

I am waiting for the Lagos State Government official who claims to be a lawyer to answer my question ooooo.

He has absconded after I bursted his lies.

Useless people that APC pay 30k to come & defend their corruption online!!!
Re: Alausa Secretariat by MrMcJay(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Answer me!!!!

If you need answers, go and them in Alausa and stop asking online.

You started with the difficulty of conducting a search at Alausa and I pointed out that the process has been digitised. You now moved it to perfection.

It's very possible you just started visiting Lands Alausa. If not, you won't be arguing that it hasn't been digitised. You probably don't know what it was like before.

Besides, I challenged you to show me a state in the entire country with their Lands Registry as digitised as Alausa with the Electronic CofO, Digital search and Lis Pendens Registry.

Can things get better? Definitely. Don't just sit down in one place and be saying that nothing has been done.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by MrMcJay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

I am waiting for the Lagos State Government official who claims to be a lawyer to answer my question ooooo.

He has absconded after I bursted his lies.

Useless people that APC pay 30k to come & defend their corruption online!!!

Me?
An hired hand?
Cos I busted your lies?

I really thought you had something sensible to say, only to check your profile and see that you're a degenerate gambler and a hungry quack who doesn't know the difference between perfection and title verification. To him, everything is search.

No wonder you're spending your life searching for 2 odds.

You're beneath me in all things. You're ignored henceforth.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

Me?
An hired hand?
Cos I busted your lies?

I really thought you had something sensible to say, only to check your profile and see that you're a degenerate gambler.

You're beneath me in all things. If I ever respond to you again, call me a bastard.

Go & sit down.

Impersonator!

That’s how you come online to deceive people that you’re a lawyer!

Which lawyer that goes to Alausa for perfection doesn’t know that to track your file, you have to check incoming & outgoing ledger (hardback exercise book) of each department at Lands Bureau, Alausa?

See this obote oooo. You think you’re dealing with a lay man?
Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

If you need answers, go and them in Alausa and stop asking online.

You started with the difficulty of conducting a search at Alausa and I pointed out that the process has been digitised. You now moved it to perfection.

It's very possible you just started visiting Lands Alausa. If not, you won't be arguing that it hasn't been digitised. You probably don't know what it was like before.

Besides, I challenged you to show me a state in the entire country with their Lands Registry as digitised as Alausa with the Electronic CofO, Digital search and Lis Pendens Registry.

Can things get better? Definitely. Don't just sit down in one place and be saying that nothing has been done.

I never said Lands registry is not digitized. I said the tracking of the perfection process is still manual.

Get your facts right!
Re: Alausa Secretariat by uninspired07: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lands registry is fully digitalized & you can search the title of every property online, real-time!

Lands registry & the different departments of the Lands Bureau are separate places at Alausa. If you want to perfect any title after you purchase your property, you need to deal with the Directorate of Land Services (DLS) under the Lands Bureau & all that process is manual.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by anthonyuncle(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:

You lack knowledge of laid down procedures and you're here writing what doesn't make sense.

If you find it difficult because you're ignorant of how to conduct a search or obtain CTC, how is that my business?

The Op that started this nonsense has no idea of how lands bureau works. Go and check his profile, he's a tout and definitely doesn't understand how to conduct searches.

old man plz listen,

I spoke about my disappointment with dz guys and u started sounding like am banging ur crush in da anus.

u've just been heating up in vain.

if u really wanna cure cold, go fry urself in a pot of oil.

rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Alausa Secretariat by Hotfreez: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Look at stupid cannibals who eat human flesh in their backwards villages complaining about digitalisation of Lagos.

Your parents are choking on kerosene in the evil forests you call villages and you're here demanding what your backwards state can never do.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by Hotfreez: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Especially Lands Bureau. I hate going to that place. Everything is manual & you can hardly get a search done.

I don’t know why it is so hard to digitize the whole process.

uninspired07:
Lands registry is fully digitalized & you can search the title of every property online, real-time!

You have started receiving sense small small. Remains your fellow idiots and that flatheaded Ipob pig who is the OP.
Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2020
uninspired07:

Lagos is too rich for the nonsense going on at Lands Bureau, Alausa.
Is it just the Lands Office?
Re: Alausa Secretariat by oboy81: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2020
MrMcJay:

I don't care about what the OP said, that's his problem.
Did i say it is not my problem?
A Person serves the State Government for almost 35yrs (Longer than the time tinubu and co has been involved in lagos state affairs), dies and his beneficiary can't get one naira from the little he is rightly entitled to. Rather i spend anytime i go there, even to printing and Photocopying?
All the money we are talking of is not up to 10M naira, chicken change for a big boy in the Alausa Circles. Clap 4 yourself oh, Clap 4 yourself very well Mr Lawyer

1 Like

Re: Alausa Secretariat by sacajawea: 4:53am On Jan 11, 2020
oboy81:

SEAT OF THE TOTALITARIAN KLEPTOCRACY

Lol Oboy you are a Legend grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Updates With Amotekun / Oshiomhole: I Don’t Know If Buhari Still Support Me As APC Chairman / Rejoinder : Why Kwarans Must Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.