Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

"I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh (1335 Views)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Nigerian transgender internet personality, Bobrisky has taken to Instagram to make a solemn promise to her girlfriend, Tonto Dikeh

Celebrating their four years of friendship, Bobrisky promised to be loyal to Tonto Dikeh till death.

She wrote: "@tontolet I never regretted knowing you at all…. you are a blessing to me. All my family fell in love with you, especially my grandma that hardly use internet. She said I should hold you tight. I promise to be loyal to u till death. You are just an amazing soul. 4yrs of friendship and still counting.

Tonto wasted no time to reply her, calling her 'My Risky'.

"Oooooo My RISKY, I don’t say it enough but you are...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by SoloQuine(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2019
It don be
Re: "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by sinaj(f): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Lesbians lipsrsealed
Re: "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by dangotesmummy: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2019
grin

The thing that is bonding this clowns will soon be revealed

2 Likes

Re: "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by Cossybob(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
sinaj:
Lesbians lipsrsealed

No no, the other female has a Preeq.

2 Likes

Re: "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by Defenderalert(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Loyal in bed.
Re: "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by sinaj(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Cossybob:

No no, the other female has a Preeq.
He sold it in Dubai
Re: "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by Cossybob(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
sinaj:
He sold it in Dubai
grin
Re: "I Promise To Be Loyal To You" - Bobrisky Makes Promise To Tonto Dikeh by Vyolet(f): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
We will all be here when these two will open each other's fake yanshes.

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pop Singer, Mayorkun Has Reported The Whole Davido Music Worldwide / Tboss Breaks Down And Lays Curses On Muslim Lady Who Called Her Child 'Ugly' / Chris Brown has just made an history in world of music industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.