Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture (42941 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by abels(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2019
falcon01:
what's his source of income?
I think his parents are rich

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by okonja(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2019
falcon01:

Making noise on Social Media and gaining followers
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by dickson617(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Dey never sell Google
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by dickson617(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2019
falcon01:
Google has not been sold!!!
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by mamajj17(f): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2019
falcon01:

He sells and buys NOSE cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by randyhoff: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2019
Who's this guy?
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by BlackBuhari: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2019

Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by CasNova: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Cute picture.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2019
falcon01:

He is a hustler. Drive uber with his car sometimes ago
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by 3RNEST(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2019
Homeboiy:
Somebody asked for his source of income

He's a beggar in the streets of California
grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by 3RNEST(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2019
abels:
I think his parents are rich
grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by Marvieduke(f): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2019
Starhearts:

U b ewu ooo
I swear to God U be hippopotamus

You wey come be pig, foolish one for that matter.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by Tembebe: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Is the pretty woman in the ist pic the same as the strong, not pretty,masculine one in the last picture?
Can't seem to be able to reconcile the two grin
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by gnykelly(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Marvieduke:
Igbo niggar. How this this beautiful woman take born this ugly goat sef.

Prolly the father was a hungry gorilla.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by E2000: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Men that guy looks like a crocodile
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by webngnews: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
hmm
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Don't attack me, I go inflict you with DEAF AND DUMB.

This guy is fugly
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by falcon01: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
dickson617:
Google has not been sold!!!
and you think he has reached the value where someone will write an article on him? is that what you think?
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by falcon01: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Starhearts:

He is a beggar like U
Omo ale jatijati
me? What did I ever did to you? Where did I beg?
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by falcon01: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Softness147:

F***kin ur mama
why are y'all salty?
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by Starhearts: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
falcon01:
me? What did I ever did to you? Where did I beg?

U always beg
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by falcon01: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Starhearts:

U always beg
how? can you kindly tell me an instance or are you mistaken me for someone else.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by Starhearts: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
falcon01:
how? can you kindly tell me an instance or are you mistaken me for someone else.

Did u remember what l told u at Antwerp, Belgium wen u lost ur wallet
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by falcon01: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Starhearts:

Did u remember what l told u at Antwerp, Belgium wen u lost ur wallet
I realize you are clearly an idiot and don't deserve any more of my time.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by EngrKUNLE(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Marvieduke:
Igbo niggar. How this this beautiful woman take born this ugly goat sef.

Ask Regina D.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by Starhearts: 6:03am On Dec 22, 2019
falcon01:
I realize you are clearly an idiot and don't deserve any more of my time.

Now l realised dat u re a wasted sperm
Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by charlsecy(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2019
kenex4ever:
Google Pericoma, that's his father. A great traditional musician.
And this is his source of income?

falcon01:
Musician and video producer.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by channel361: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2019
How to get MTN Xmas Promo 150mb to 30gb Data see here
https:///2sVeBFi
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture by kenex4ever(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
charlsecy:
And this is his source of income?

Musician and video producer.
he is popular because his father gave him the platform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos / Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) / Benjamin Obaze 'Spellz' Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.