Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

11 Things You Must Know As A Graduates Before NYSC Next Batch - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 11 Things You Must Know As A Graduates Before NYSC Next Batch (955 Views)

Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch / I Want To Go For Nysc Next Year But Iam Above 30. / When Is NYSC Next Batch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Things You Must Know As A Graduates Before NYSC Next Batch by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2019
Have you ever wonder how it will be like to know how the future will look like. Many of us will really like to imagine a time machine whereby you can go to the future and see how it will be so as to prepare fully for it.

I am glad to tell you that you don’t need to imagine any longer. I am going to take you through the future so that you can know everything about NYSC before the next mobilization.

1. NYSC Mobilization

The first thing that comes up before anything is the NYSC Mobilization. This is when the NYSC management will mobilize all qualified graduates from every accredited institution in the country. The Mobilization always comes as breaking news by the NYSC officials who will then release a Timetable that will show the schedule of what will happen from uploads of Senate list till registration date.

2. The Senate List

The Senate list is an official list of names and details of graduates who are eligible for NYSC from every institution in the country.

The NYSC management always specifies a whole month for various institutions to upload the names of their candidates who are qualified. After the uploads of Senate list, prospective Corps members can then check their names. Once your name is on that list, you are good to go.

N.B: Any PCM having issue with "Jamb regularization or whose name isn't on Jamb Matriculation List" when mobilization starts will have his/her name on "NYSC error list" ( i.eyou will see your details on Senate List but you won't be able to register until you do the needful, and you know what it means). I have posted earlier about Regularization and Data error. The best time to correct that error is NOW.

3. NYSC Registration

This is the most satisfying moments in NYSC because you have seen your name on the Senate List and it is now time to register by filling up your details into the NYSC database. The registration date is always in the NYSC Timetable and it will only last for a couple of weeks. You will need a functioning gmail address, (yahoomail is not advisable) an active phone number, a passport size photograph, a Password, and be ready for biometric verification.

4. You will Pay N3,000

During the NYSC registration, you will need to pay N3,000 for you to be able to print the
NYSC Call-up letter from your dashboard when it comes out. This is optional and am going to explain in a bit.
You have two options as regarding printing your Call-up letter; You can either pay N3,000 and print it on your dashboard or don’t pay and go to your institution to collect it. My advice for you is to pay because your schools will still collect money from you.

Read full articles below
https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2019/12/11-things-you-must-know-as-graduates.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Must Know As A Graduates Before NYSC Next Batch by Skykid1208(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
damsin5:
Have you ever wonder how it will be like to know how the future will look like. Many of us will really like to imagine a time machine whereby you can go to the future and see how it will be so as to prepare fully for it.

I am glad to tell you that you don’t need to imagine any longer. I am going to take you through the future so that you can know everything about NYSC before the next mobilization.

1. NYSC Mobilization

The first thing that comes up before anything is the NYSC Mobilization. This is when the NYSC management will mobilize all qualified graduates from every accredited institution in the country. The Mobilization always comes as breaking news by the NYSC officials who will then release a Timetable that will show the schedule of what will happen from uploads of Senate list till registration date.

2. The Senate List

The Senate list is an official list of names and details of graduates who are eligible for NYSC from every institution in the country.

The NYSC management always specifies a whole month for various institutions to upload the names of their candidates who are qualified. After the uploads of Senate list, prospective Corps members can then check their names. Once your name is on that list, you are good to go.

N.B: Any PCM having issue with "Jamb regularization or whose name isn't on Jamb Matriculation List" when mobilization starts will have his/her name on "NYSC error list" ( i.eyou will see your details on Senate List but you won't be able to register until you do the needful, and you know what it means). I have posted earlier about Regularization and Data error. The best time to correct that error is NOW.

3. NYSC Registration

This is the most satisfying moments in NYSC because you have seen your name on the Senate List and it is now time to register by filling up your details into the NYSC database. The registration date is always in the NYSC Timetable and it will only last for a couple of weeks. You will need a functioning gmail address, (yahoomail is not advisable) an active phone number, a passport size photograph, a Password, and be ready for biometric verification.

4. You will Pay N3,000

During the NYSC registration, you will need to pay N3,000 for you to be able to print the
NYSC Call-up letter from your dashboard when it comes out. This is optional and am going to explain in a bit.
You have two options as regarding printing your Call-up letter; You can either pay N3,000 and print it on your dashboard or don’t pay and go to your institution to collect it. My advice for you is to pay because your schools will still collect money from you.

Read full articles below
https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2019/12/11-things-you-must-know-as-graduates.html

Quoted for reference purpose

(1) (Reply)

Brother Industrial Sewing Machine With Affordable Price #55,000 Call To Verify / How Do I Prepare For Batch A 2015? / Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.