Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch (665 Views)

I Want To Go For Nysc Next Year But Iam Above 30. / 11 Things You Must Know As A Graduates Before NYSC Next Batch / 5 Reasons Why You Will Miss NYSC Next Batch - MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch by Haykinx98(m): 4:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Be Alerted
REASONS YOU MIGHT MISS NYSC NEXT BATCH
The following reasons might make you miss the next NYSC batch.

1. Your Institution
This is not even a thing to bargain with because it’s as important as it sounds. There is no way you can go for service if your institution fail to clear you.
You have to make sure you don’t have any carry-overs or other issues with your institution.

Also, make sure you fill the NYSC mobilization form. Some higher institutions require graduates of their school to fill the form at the Department of Students' Affairs. Not all schools do this, but you should just confirm to be on a safe side.

2. JAMB_Regularization
It’s now JAMB Late Application but was formerly referred to as “regularization”. This provides an opportunity for candidates that are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number to regulate between Jamb and your institution.

Therefore, if you do not have a JAMB registration number or if your admission is not directly from JAMB, your name will not be on the NYSC mobilization list.

3. You Are 30 Years Old or older
Am sure you already know that once you are 30 years old before you graduate from your institution, you cannot go for NYSC service. Your exemption letter which is a letter that will tell you that the NYSC has given you a permission to move on will be on your dashboard.

If you are already 30 before you graduate from your institution, you won’t be spending the next 12 months in a strange land. You can go ahead and apply for a job or start your business or do anything you want with your exemption letter.

*If your age is above 30 before you graduated from your school and you wish to serve chat me privately for solution 08133511160*

4. Statement Of Result(SOR)
If you are already a graduate of any institution and you don’t have your certificate or statement of result at hand, you will not be able to go for NYSC service. The statement of your certificate is very important in NYSC and if you don’t have it, you will not be allowed to stay in the NYSC orientation camp.

5. Your Village people:
If you don’t have any issue with all we highlighted above, you will definitely go for service unless if your village people are following you around �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch by Haykinx98(m): 4:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Well if you have questions feel free to ask
Re: Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch by Haykinx98(m): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2021
If you have more addition to what have listed above,please don't hesitate to drop a comment too
Re: Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch by Larrysung(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2021
Please when is the next batch?
Re: Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch by Haykinx98(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Larrysung:
Please when is the next batch?

Probably March next year bro hopefully,That's what have heard so far tho
Re: Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch by Shytreasure(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
I wrote my last paper about three weeks ago, and we have done necessary clearance, however it remains departmental clearance which hinges on the release of our results.

In about three to four months time, i will be 30. Can it be said that i graduated before 30? Especially now that our final results has not been released ?

That "graduation day" in quote is not really clear to me. Some will even say when senate sits on the result. I want clarification please.
Re: Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch by Bello1004(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

MRAY0001. You Won't Make It Pass This Year. / Lost Contact With My Friends Since 2008 Nysc Orientation In Ekiti / Corpers' For Jesus, Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.