Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

There Was Never A Time We Were Colonized By An ARAB Country Neither Do We Speak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Was Never A Time We Were Colonized By An ARAB Country Neither Do We Speak (251 Views)

Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus / "We Only Pray With You And Your Family The Third Time We Meet" Jehovah Witness L / Is The Earth Unique? In Ten Years Time We Shall Know, Science Predict. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was Never A Time We Were Colonized By An ARAB Country Neither Do We Speak by faith2kool(f): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2019
There Was Never A Time We Were Colonized By An ARAB Country Neither Do We Speak Any Arabic Language, Now my Question Is: Why Do We Have Arabic Written On ALL Nigeria Note Currencies? – Bishop Oyedepo

Report has it that Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church has once again poured out his heart over the ongoing killings in some parts of the country.

The fiery preacher lamented how people now value cows more than human lives.

Speaking during one of the church’s programs monitored by our reporter, he fired at the killers and their sponsors, stating that among other things, self-defense is the right of every Nigerian.

His speech below…

We are on the verge of an outburst. These Islamists are not relenting. And cursed be anyone from any quarters backing these wanton killings in Nigeria. Cursed be their roots and their generations.

Not one herdsman has been accosted. Even when they were brutal enough to announce. They are poised for war but it will be in their own house.

Everybody, whether in government or out of government, any demonic agent that’s after the destruction of this nation, the Lord God destroy them and their household.

Eleven villages were sacked in Plateau and by now since this their callous acts started, 52 villages are empty…. when there is no war! Cursed be all forces behind this wanton killings!

If i be a man of God, let the fire of divine vengeance fall upon their head! Join in this warfare prayer, they won’t know where the war is coming from but they won’t wake up in the morning…and the Christians are their targets.

In the name of Jesus, divine vengeance will target them and bring them down.

We are told from the News that ISIS has found their way to Nigeria. Whatever channel they came from, they will return from that same channel.

The Angels of God will fight all the enemies of this nation. War shall not break out in Nigeria, it will break out in their own houses and take them off one by one. Curse these operators and their backers, curse them in the name of the Lord.

Nigeria is not a Fulani republic, let every devil be concerned. I will never become one. We didn’t sign a deal to live together as a Fulani Republic.

Everybody that carries that thought and wants to implement it, the power of God will bring them down. Now in Nigeria, cows are more valuable than human lives. Authority claims they haven’t found anybody to claim responsibility when it was announced.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/21/there-was-never-a-time-we-were-colonized-by-an-arab-country-neither-do-we-speak-any-arabic-language-now-my-question-is-why-do-we-have-arabic-written-on-all-nigeria-note-currencies-bishop/

Re: There Was Never A Time We Were Colonized By An ARAB Country Neither Do We Speak by dawnomike(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2019
I just naturally respect men that speak with boldness and without any iota of cowardice...

1 Like

Re: There Was Never A Time We Were Colonized By An ARAB Country Neither Do We Speak by sulasa07(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2019
faith2kool:
There Was Never A Time We Were Colonized By An ARAB Country Neither Do We Speak Any Arabic Language, Now my Question Is: Why Do We Have Arabic Written On ALL Nigeria Note Currencies? – Bishop Oyedepo

Report has it that Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church has once again poured out his heart over the ongoing killings in some parts of the country.

The fiery preacher lamented how people now value cows more than human lives.

Speaking during one of the church’s programs monitored by our reporter, he fired at the killers and their sponsors, stating that among other things, self-defense is the right of every Nigerian.

His speech below…

We are on the verge of an outburst. These Islamists are not relenting. And cursed be anyone from any quarters backing these wanton killings in Nigeria. Cursed be their roots and their generations.

Not one herdsman has been accosted. Even when they were brutal enough to announce. They are poised for war but it will be in their own house.

Everybody, whether in government or out of government, any demonic agent that’s after the destruction of this nation, the Lord God destroy them and their household.

Eleven villages were sacked in Plateau and by now since this their callous acts started, 52 villages are empty…. when there is no war! Cursed be all forces behind this wanton killings!

If i be a man of God, let the fire of divine vengeance fall upon their head! Join in this warfare prayer, they won’t know where the war is coming from but they won’t wake up in the morning…and the Christians are their targets.

In the name of Jesus, divine vengeance will target them and bring them down.

We are told from the News that ISIS has found their way to Nigeria. Whatever channel they came from, they will return from that same channel.

The Angels of God will fight all the enemies of this nation. War shall not break out in Nigeria, it will break out in their own houses and take them off one by one. Curse these operators and their backers, curse them in the name of the Lord.

Nigeria is not a Fulani republic, let every devil be concerned. I will never become one. We didn’t sign a deal to live together as a Fulani Republic.

Everybody that carries that thought and wants to implement it, the power of God will bring them down. Now in Nigeria, cows are more valuable than human lives. Authority claims they haven’t found anybody to claim responsibility when it was announced.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/21/there-was-never-a-time-we-were-colonized-by-an-arab-country-neither-do-we-speak-any-arabic-language-now-my-question-is-why-do-we-have-arabic-written-on-all-nigeria-note-currencies-bishop/
All my money wey I get for here,no arabic dey on them.It has been removed and thats why our money no get value again.As for the colonization part,those who colonized us were Christians, I'm sure if they were Muslims,no Muslim would be allowed to step foot into Nigeria again but since its christians,its right?

Re: There Was Never A Time We Were Colonized By An ARAB Country Neither Do We Speak by ibsaq(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
first of all we need to ask ourselves the meaning before criticizing not all what we see are meant to what we thought.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Holiness?and How Can I Be Holy? / Will The Church Be Beautiful Again? / Rhapsody Of Realities 11 February 2020 Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.