Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Make Money As A Student This Morning! Read How. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Money As A Student This Morning! Read How. (297 Views)

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / Are you a Medical Science Student? This Will Benefit You! / Unilag 2018 Putme Student -this Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As A Student This Morning! Read How. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Hello,
I could tell this method is rarely known and is best remained rare because I used it to sustain myself while in school. I had to pay for handouts you know. I had to also pay bills.

I never wanted many people to be doing it, nor will I teach sb freely: it was my strength. Many doers will be my threats...totalling up a good SWOT analysis I had.
So, what is it? It's selling school projects. Students don't undergo the stress of writing projects anymore. You could sell one copy as much as N2000 (as I sell) or as much as 25,000 (as I still also sell) and I am not overcharging, believe you me.
Even project supervisors are supposed to be making money hugely from it. I remember a Mass Com. lecturer of my school who bought copies of projects from me for N10,000 and sold for N35000 each then, and still persuaded I remained anonymous.
The good news is you can sell one same project to many people! I have a huge library of fully written projects that I have any topics you may imagine, and in any departments.
Did I write them all? No, I didn't write about 60 percent. Then how did I get projects that much? That's the trick I can't tell freely.
To join, you can make money hugely from buying my PROJECT PLANS below:

STUDENT PACKAGE
Price: N10,000 (one-time payment)
Content: On it, I teach you how you can source for project topics upto 5000 full projects without even spending to buy any. All those people selling projects online do this too but will never tell you. You can even start you website with it and make thousands daily.
Bonus: Plus free 10 copies of full and complete projects for you to start with, in diverse departments.

ULTIMATE PLAN:
Price: N25,000 (one-time payment).
Content: I teach you how to source about 50,000 full and complete projects and introduce you to way to get fast buyers.

Bonus:
- 50 copies of full and complete projects for you to start with, in diverse departments.
- teach you how to create your own website too to start selling your project topics online(free).
Or, will create one for you if you have problems creating.
No scam, transactions are done within twenty minutes; we can also meet in person.
Tips: The wise man knows that to make money, you have to spend a little.
Still interested?
Contact me: www.fb.com/opparichie
Re: Make Money As A Student This Morning! Read How. by topicsng(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Make Money As A Student This Morning! Read How. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Always available. Patronize us.

(1) (Reply)

Legit 2020 Jamb Runs/expo / Examination Malpractice: Delta Govt Closes Down Two Schools, Sanctions 16 Teache / National Teachers Institute 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.