Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US (45291 Views)

Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by maak400: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
delpee:

Unnecessary tribal rant!
Google Oluyinka Olutoye MD for instance.
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Kennyswag: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
maak400:

Don’t mind him, all of them are children of hate. They can’t breathe without hating Yoruba people, Yorubas don’t even give a shi.t about them because Yorubas are natural achievers.
I swear bro.. I never knew they are so obsessed and hate yorubas untill I join this forum..
While an average yoruba don't give a flying fvck about them..
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Nvc078: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
SEGLIZ:

an average ipobian would sure come out attacking like rabbis effected dog.
imagine the school you've attended, teaching you "success is by default," no wahala keep sleeping and waking right.
very arrogant and naive of you, your mind set is poor even toward your fellow man always suspecting others of evil.
still doesn't make any sense,typical of a non ipobian. Keep trying to have me reason the way you do(i know you are a failure by default).....but like you know,you will always fail....i still maintain...EVERY BIAFRAN IS A SUCCESS BY DEFAULT. ....YOU CAN PLACE YOUR LIPS FIRMLY ON MY ASS FOR ALL I CARE.
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Nvc078: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kennyswag:
I swear bro.. I never knew they are so obsessed and hate yorubas untill I join this forum..
REALLY? SO WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS THREAD,YOU HYPOCRITE?
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Nvc078: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kennyswag:
they are inferior
YES INFERIOR TO WESTERNERS.....NOT SOUTH WESTERNERS......IF YOU ARE WISE YOU WILL KNOW.
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Kennyswag: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nvc078:

YES INFERIOR TO WESTERNERS.....NOT SOUTH WESTERNERS......IF YOU ARE WISE YOU WILL KNOW.
you are inferior to us.. reason why you guys always shout afonja when we don't give a damn.. it is the same thing on Facebook, instagram, Twitter, etc..
Inferior people

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by SEGLIZ: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nvc078:

still doesn't make any sense,typical of a non ipobian. Keep trying to have me reason the way you do(i know you are a failure by default).....but like you know,you will always fail....i still maintain...EVERY BIAFRAN IS A SUCCESS BY DEFAULT. ....YOU CAN PLACE YOUR LIPS FIRMLY ON MY ASS FOR ALL I CARE.

I would pray you reason the way I do cause you are a pollutant and nothing more.
if you can identify failure it's sure obvious you're one, cause only failure begot one and identify one.
pride and arrogancy is a thing of the fools cause see no other way but theirs, debating with a brattish fool one thing a reasonable man should do not.
sorry I engaged you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Nvc078: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I would pray you reason the way I do cause you are a pollutant and nothing more.
if you can identify failure it's sure obvious you're one, cause only failure begot one and identify one.
pride and arrogancy is a thing of the fools cause see no other way but theirs, debating with a brattish fool one thing a reasonable man should do not.
sorry I engaged you.
Still empty in point...try and upgrade by close romance with a Biafrian or better still die and come back to life a Biafrian....Yes am proud and arrogant to subordinates like you,more over both of us doesn't share same ideology Cos I'm of the opinion that I'm a success by virtue of being a Biafrian whereas you know you are a failure by virtue of the country you originate from...so keep being "reasonable" in your "unredeemable folly"... I can still bet my balls that you will still quote me. Again...KEEP YOUR LIPS FIRMLY ON MY ASS.
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by SEGLIZ: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kennyswag:

bro, why do you think they tagged children of hate? in as much I dislike that tag or appellation a good number of them would not just but behave to own up to the name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Nvc078: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
SEGLIZ:

bro, why do you think they tagged children of hate? in as much I dislike that tag or appellation a good number of them would not just but behave to own up to the name.
Yes we don't love our haters...we are not as foolish as you are...We hate Yoruba and they are pained by it...so fvck off
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Nvc078: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kennyswag:
you are inferior to us.. reason why you guys always shout afonja when we don't give a damn.. it is the same thing on Facebook, instagram, Twitter, etc..
Inferior people
I laugh at your foolishness, we can't be inferior to lazy unrepentant cowards....how on earth are you going to explain to your unborn generation that people who came to your land,conquered and dominated you in all areas are inferior to you?
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Kennyswag: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nvc078:

[s]I laugh at your foolishness, we can't be inferior to lazy unrepentant cowards....how on earth are you going to explain to your unborn generation that people who came to your land,conquered and dominated you in all areas are inferior to you?[/s]
typical empty bragging of an inferior osu flat-head.. your people come here to hawk abasha, okpa, garden egg, pirated COde,etc and you call that dominating of land?
You are inferior.. simple.. reason why you guys always like to compare yourselves to others
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Kennyswag: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nvc078:

Yes we don't love our haters...we are not as foolish as you are...We hate Yoruba and they are pained by it...so fvck off
and who told you we don't hate your flat-heads too? ..
That's the reason we will keep rejecting you guys in our region.. we won't rent our houses to you and you all can go leave in the lagoongringrin
Many of your people are already compaining that we don't rent our houses to you guys anymore
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Nvc078: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Kennyswag:
typical empty bragging of an inferior osu flat-head.. your people come here to hawk abasha, okpa, garden egg, pirated COde,etc and you call that dominating of land?
You are inferior.. simple.. reason why you guys always like to compare yourselves to others
When are you going to leave ajegunle to V.I?
Or when are you going to take back kwara state from the Fulani? I hope you are still aware that as we speak Lagos state is still a " no man's land" ? Onye Ara...my people move en masse to your area to dominate their conquered region...so keep fooling yourself by celebrating your stewpidity....AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERN FULANI/HAUSA OWNS NORTHERN PART OF YOUR REGION,WHILE IGBO OWNS SOUTHERN PART OF IT..IT HAS BEEN SHARED WITHOUT YOUR NOTICE.
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Nvc078: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2019
Kennyswag:
and who told you we don't hate your flat-heads too? ..
That's the reason we will keep rejecting you guys in our region.. we won't rent our houses to you and you all can go leave in the lagoongringrin
Many of your people are already compaining that we don't rent our houses to you guys anymore
Hahaha...I sensed your daftness from your first post,now you have proven me right. I emphatically stated " we don't love our haters" we reciprocate hate for hate...we actually don't care that you hate us cos every Yoruba is born with hatred,envy and betrayal spirit.so the more you hate us,the better for us( we go see who going tired). And for your information,it's considered abomination for an Igbo to live and pay rent to a Yoruba man.what happened to buying the house from him?
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Kennyswag: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nvc078:

[s]Hahaha...I sensed your daftness from your first post,now you have proven me right. I emphatically stated " we don't love our haters" we reciprocate hate for hate...we actually don't care that you hate us cos every Yoruba is born with hatred,envy and betrayal spirit.so the more you hate us,the better for us( we go see who going tired). And for your information,it's considered abomination for an Igbo to live and pay rent to a Yoruba man.what happened to buying the house from him[/s]?
rubbishfrom a useless flat-head.. this is your people begging in our region.
Bunch of beggars and chestbeatersgringrin

Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Kennyswag: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nvc078:

[s]When are you going to leave ajegunle to V.I?
Or when are you going to take back kwara state from the Fulani? I hope you are still aware that as we speak Lagos state is still a " no man's land" ? Onye Ara...my people move en masse to your area to dominate their conquered region...so keep fooling yourself by celebrating your stewpidity....AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERN FULANI/HAUSA OWNS NORTHERN PART OF YOUR REGION,WHILE IGBO OWNS SOUTHERN PART OF IT..IT HAS BEEN SHARED WITHOUT YOUR NOTICE[/s].
stop deceiving yourself you this flat-headed hairy animalgringrin you guys don't own shit. Your people come to SW to hawk gala, garden egg, okpa, abasha, pirated CD, rat poison,gringrin. Your women come here to dominate brothels gringrin.. and you are here chestbeating on nairaland,D,D
This is what your people do in SW.
Useless flat-headgringrin

Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by LordNicvuitton(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kennyswag:
rubbishfrom a useless flat-head.. this is your people begging in our region.
Bunch of beggars and chestbeatersgringrin

Dry Joke.. cook something better. menh! you've been on that guy's dick and he's been giving it to you, down to the base of his d.ick. f.ucking yorubastard.
Re: Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US by Kennyswag: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=LordNicvuitton post=85210919]

[s]Dry Joke.. cook something better. menh! you've been on that guy's dick and he's been giving it to you, down to the base of his d.ick. f.ucking yorubastard.[[/s]/quote]shutup useless osu rejected sacrifice; Dgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.