Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs (48628 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe / More Troubles For Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by andy244: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi brought this insults & disgrace on himself.

For those who may not know, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is the only man whose record at the King's College Lagos (His Alma Matter) is yet to be broken.

In Bible Knowledge, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, though a Muslim - memorized the Bible from A to Z and till now, no one has broken that record at the King's College.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ought to be fighting or contesting for the seat of the Presidency, not a downgraded Emir stool in a jungle called Kano State in this digital age.

Gandollar can not even tie the lace of Kwankwaso's shoes, let alone - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's.

There was a reason the late Musa Yaradua brought him up from obscurity into the limelight by appointing him as the CBN Governor.

Only few Southerners can rival Sanusi's brilliance & intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK1vvL2P1zM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3RGHZ-NC_o

Anyways, that is by the way.

I am using this opportunity to call on the Lagos State Governor - Babajide Sanwo-Olu aka Pointus Pilate to help us appeal to the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) to restore our electricity at Ojodu-Berger.

For the past 3 days, the only lights we have been seeing at Ojodu-Berger are the break-lights of his BRT buses in the traffic.

I swear to Obatala, I will curse you PHCN officials with the afoshe alagemo that I inherited from my grandfather if my power is not restored tonight.

I cannot continue buying petrol for running my generator with the money I have already budgeted for Beer & Olosho in this yuletide season. It is not sustainable - Never!

We were told the electricity whatever had fault for over 3 days now and they've not been able to fix it, but if it is time to be carrying ladder up & down inorder to extort Nigerians for disconnection fees - dem no go hear any stories.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, if you must break & surpass the records of Babatunde Fashola in Lagos State, you must ensure these bastards called PHCN officials are put in the gutter where they belong.

Thank you!

I'm sure you know what you mean by saying memorise the Bible A to Z. Do you know how many pages you are taking about ? 807,000 words. 31,000 verses and about 1200 pages
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by mastermaestro(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Karmaisme:

What if he's (Emir Sanusi) dethroned before the completion of gandollar's four years?

It looks more likely now. From all indications, it appears Ganduje has the populace on his side in this one-sided bout. Otherwise, the Kano we know would have been embroiled in violent protests by now.
Sanusi is a goner!

1 Like

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by chuckdelis: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
What ever Goodluck is doing to these people must be very strong, never seen karma this ruthless. Saraki, Dino, Sanusi, Atiku.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by soso208: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
"soldier go soldier come, barrack go still dey" Sanusi should just be patient..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by josh0200(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Ganduje (gov)is just playing game of multiply faces with the Emir Sanusi
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by eguarojeona: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2019
Kestolove:
If I wia sanusi I will just resign, I cant be controlled by dix gandollar
Who told you the sanusi has integrity?
All of them na thieves.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Powersurge: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Kestolove:

Nigerians are not known for ethics and standard. Hence only 1 in every thousand Nigerians will resign from a juicy position over unethical or inhumane activities.

1 Like

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by sunkoye: 1:07am On Dec 22, 2019
juman:

No, he is not God Almighty.
Go and read about similar things in Nigerian history.
do you know how many people sanusi destroyed when he was CBN governor? How many careers he killed cos of power intoxication? Gandollar Time Will surely come too but trust me.... sanusi's own is here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by stonemasonn: 1:34am On Dec 22, 2019
Bimpe29:
Gandollar has started a war he can't win.
it's looking like he is winning.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Ordinary, what he ought to have done is to resign but I believe Sanusi knows what he is doing. Someone as intelligent as him actually knows what he is doing. Wish him all the very best.

Sanusi will not survive Gandoje's tenure except Gandoje himself is not able to finish his tenure. The battle line has been drawn are daggers are out already.

1 Like

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by ykalhaji(m): 4:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Sanusi... In 2015 this was a man that would have been President of Nigeria in 2019 if he was only patient, but the man could not see the bigger picture, he wanted to be limited king of his local domain. Now he has regained his father's stool only to lose it the same way his father did.

Learn from history, we no dey hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by ykalhaji(m): 4:15am On Dec 22, 2019
mastermaestro:

It looks more likely now. From all indications, it appears Ganduje has the populace on his side in this one-sided bout. Otherwise, the Kano we know would have been embroiled in violent protests by now.
Sanusi is a goner!

Each local Government wants their own Emir na, so people will support Ganduje in this matter.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Mayflowa(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Zoharariel:

For those who may not know, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is the only man whose record at the King's College Lagos (His Alma Matter) is yet to be broken.

In Bible Knowledge, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, though a Muslim - memorized the Bible from A to Z and till now, no one has broken that record at the King's College.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ought to be fighting or contesting for the seat of the Presidency, not a downgraded Emir stool in a jungle called Kano State in this digital age.

Gandollar can not even tie the lace of Kwankwaso's shoes, let alone - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's.

There was a reason the late Musa Yaradua brought him up from obscurity into the limelight by appointing him as the CBN Governor.

Thank you!

You make an important observation here. Sanusi should be in the forefront of nation building. I wish he could resign, fight for the governorship seat and then move over for presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Righteousness89(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2019
[s]
Sunrise258:

Guess you are Biafrat? Primitive elements shouting karma up n down as if the mumu GEJ you are fighting for hasn't gone to join APC.

Useless GEJ paved way for faded Buhari to become popular again in Nigeria. If drunk Jonathan had checkmated all his SS n SE brothers killing Nigeria with ground breaking loothing how would fanatically fulanized PMB would have become president in the first place? Stella Odua, Okonjo Iweala, Frog eyed kleptomaniac Deizani Madueke, Pius Anyim, Olisa Metu, Edwin Clark, Donald Duke n co caused Jonathan 2nd term.
[/s]
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by bubu2019: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Zoharariel:

I am using this opportunity to call on the Lagos State Governor - Babajide Sanwo-Olu aka Pointus Pilate to help us appeal to the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) to restore our electricity at Ojodu-Berger.

For the past 3 days, the only lights we have been seeing at Ojodu-Berger are the break-lights of his BRT buses in the traffic.

I swear to Obatala, I will curse you PHCN officials with the afoshe alagemo that I inherited from my grandfather if my power is not restored tonight.

I cannot continue buying petrol for running my generator with the money I have already budgeted for Beer & Olosho in this yuletide season. It is not sustainable - Never!

We were told the electricity whatever had fault for over 3 days now and they've not been able to fix it, but if it is time to be carrying ladder up & down inorder to extort Nigerians for disconnection fees - dem no go hear any stories.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, if you must break & surpass the records of Babatunde Fashola in Lagos State, you must ensure these bastards called PHCN officials are put in the gutter where they belong.

Thank you!
For your mind sanwo-olu is a nairalander abi?
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by banhammy: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Calmly, the Emir will surely win this battle.
It's a matter of time.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by sharone21(f): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Zoharariel:

Thank you!
They have a face book page, just go and complain 'openly', dem go shame bring the light....but sincerely, PHCN in Naija(generally) no dey try.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Ayed44: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
Sanusi will do follow follow till 2023 when his own anointed candidate will take over and upturn the whole case
Dreamer! Just like he thought his anointed candidate would win the Governorship in 2019.

Write this down, Come 2023, Ganduje will install his protege as the governor and he will continue with the humiliation of the Emir.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by GorkoDimo: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2019
The year is 2021 the month is December the day is Monday the date is 13.

Emir Sanusi is deposed.

He will the run for the Governorship in 2023 and succeed Gandollor, reopen the Dollar case, and Gandollar will be jailed and Sanusi will be Governor for 2 terms. He will then Gun for the Presidency, but I am not sure what will happen on that.

My Malaria don start again tongue tongue tongue
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by josite: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2019
if the goverrnor can appoint sanusi,govt can disappoint him.unles sanusi dealt with the governor he should expect t worse
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ayed44:
Dreamer! Just like he thought his anointed candidate would win the Governorship in 2019.

Write this down, Come 2023, Ganduje will install his protege as the governor and he will continue with the humiliation of the Emir.

Don't abuse just make your point and move on. That's if he's not in prison just after the election
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Bimpe29: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let's wait and see. It's not over until it's finally over.
stonemasonn:
it's looking like he is winning.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Olulinks(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
He's not a kid. There's a serious trap if he resigns.
Kestolove:
oga, he should resign
Grant Dollar is seriously pushing for the Emir's resignation so the trap take can take effect!
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Olulinks(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
He's not a kid. There's a serious trap if he resigns
Grant Dollar is seriously pushing for the Emir's resignation so the trap can take effect!

Kestolove:
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by tonididdy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
operationmoses:
You are a bloody fool lazy criminal go look for something to do every day you will hide in Lagos slum talking rubbish,spewing hate speech in all social media platforms shameless animal

Me in Lagos??
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by tonididdy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
dam4sam:

There are Obas, and there are 'Obas'.
Some Obas are there by cheating and by fiat and help of the state Governor or some power brokers (like the Jump into Lagoon Oba, l wont mention any name).
For such Obas, the gods/diety are not in support of their rulership.
There are also fake and useless Obas who are not serving the interest of their domain (I wont mention the Oniwo of Iwo in this regard).

Such Obas can be rubbished by any Governor, even if it is M.C Oluomo, without consequence!

But there are also Obas that the gods have enthroned and all the Irunmoles have concluded their matter because they went through the full traditional rites and have not done anything to undermine the power of the dieties in their domain, (Oba of Benin falls into this category), if any stupid Governor tries rubbish with such Oba, that Governor or whoever, will run mad in the public square because 'the god's will take on the fight.

What is happening to Sanusi right now shows that he is just a Social Media Emir. grin grin
I hope same does not happen to the Oni of Ife, because that one is another Night Club/Owambe Oba.
grin grin

Exactly the point am making to one confused fellow @hammerU
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by hammerU: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
tonididdy:

Exactly the point am making to one confused fellow @hammerU

U HAVE NO POINT.

OBA AND EMIR ARE CITIZENS UNDER A GOVERNMENT.

WEN U UNDERSTAND DAT, THEN U CAN CALL MY MENTION, UNTIL DEN GOOD BYE.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
OH
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Audio Emir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.