Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) (26418 Views)

Angela Okorie - E Pain Dem (mp3 Download) / DOWNLOAD: Angela Okorie - E Pain Dem / Some Day - Angela Okorie Featuring Joe EL Amadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Electricals: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Watch the Video below ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVjk6DvWDjk

IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT COMING UP WITH A SONGS OR AN ALBUM WAS WHAT IS NEXT AFTER GOING THROUGH A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH HIRED ASASSIN.

She got to be more careful with her outing in public or within her residency.
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Electricals: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
babzo:
Is this the same woman attacked last week? With bullets in her head?
Sorry if im mistaken.

10 hot bullet couldn't penetrate her bulletproof skull

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Music is not her calling. The video is good, but her voice is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by ceeceeuwa: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
So na because of this wack song make you claim say assassin attack you. Wish you what you wish yourself!
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by TotoNaRubber: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2019

Nice video, it was going well until in the end she come spoil am with that stuuuupid kpanku abi zanku stupid dance mtcheww

Must every Nigerian artist include that stupid dance in their song, whether it ryhme with the song or not HABA

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Awoo88: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
The nonsense story about assassination was to create hype around her. No wonder the story no make sense
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Roon9(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adinije:
The voice tho grin
I hope the robbery saga wasn't a publicity stunt for this video.

Now I'm convinced its all part of the movie
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Giftexx: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
CSTR2:
Female 50 cent.

Hit!
Nice video

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by CirocBoi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wuuworld:
So the 10 bullets on your head no pain you?.

Lwkmd savage

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by klax(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
eni4real:
You are evil undecided

It's not about being evil. She survived fallen to Canal, Her car was riddle with bullet, bullet were being plucked out of her skull luckily she made it alive upon all pls what should a sensible human do, pls answer me

Does she forgot that the assassins are yet to be apprehended Did she forgot those guys mean business Does she forgot this is Nigeria I will say it again let her continue shouting *e pain dem* when the guys comes back with the real steel then we shall know who *e dey pain den* shey she no want get sense and stay on her own at least for now bah No wahala nah she go understand wella that nja dey red right now.
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Okuda(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
na so one oyibo man see Juliet Ibrahim call am drag queen... our full JI wey be top most babe... if he see this one na she male he go call am. hear voice gan...

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Legendguru: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
hmm
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Sermwell(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
wink2015:

IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT COMING UP WITH A SONGS OR AN ALBUM WAS WHAT IS NEXT AFTER GOING THROUGH A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH HIRED ASASSIN.

She got to be more careful with her outing in public or within her residency.
please be smart oga!! there were no assassins anywhere. it was a silly publicity stunt for this video. Be guided!
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by degamemaster(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adinije:
The voice tho grin
I hope the robbery saga wasn't a publicity stunt for this video.

I haven't opened the post when I concluded that it was just to promote the video. All these people no go let us rest with funny ideas.
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Watch the Video below ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVjk6DvWDjk

If she was really shot at the best thing for her to have done now is to maintain a low-key level until she investigate and know who really sent the assassins to her. This video might make her enemies more determined to eliminate her she may not even be all that lucky next time.
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wow, I don't know she can sing.
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by ephraim18(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Those voice though... She try... Don't know she can sing like this... Great voice... Kudos dear
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Slimguy0(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lmao this babe Sha.... They're coming for you love
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Vacora(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
You survive bullet 10 bullets like 50 cent come release song.

Unfortunately we don't use cents in Nigeria. We use kobo.
I hereby christen you 50 kobo

Savage�
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
I think she should have waited . But her life her decision. No judgment here from me.

Wish her the best

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by 1shortblackboy: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
whats this nonsense
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
klax:

It's not about being evil. She survived fallen to Canal, Her car was riddle with bullet, bullet were being plucked out of her skull luckily she made it alive upon all pls what should a sensible human do, pls answer me

Does she forgot that the assassins are yet to be apprehended Did she forgot those guys mean business Does she forgot this is Nigeria I will say it again let her continue shouting *e pain dem* when the guys comes back with the real steel then we shall know who *e dey pain den* shey she no want get sense and stay on her own at least for now bah No wahala nah she go understand wella that nja dey red right now.
The attack don't look real tho!!
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by ussv: 5:44am On Dec 22, 2019
The song is not bad, compared to the likes of Omotola, Shan George, Uche Jombo, et all who had delved into music from movie careers, this song is far better.
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by AuroraB(f): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Rubbiish:

My thought as well
U know she is close to igwe 2pac, I know what that guy can do
cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by geezyk(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm still wondering if it's a man or woman that's singing. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 / Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.