Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) (26432 Views)

Angela Okorie - E Pain Dem (mp3 Download) / DOWNLOAD: Angela Okorie - E Pain Dem / Some Day - Angela Okorie Featuring Joe EL Amadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jesus!

You go fear voice na!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by sLentlover7778(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bros take am easy na.. na woman born am oo.. cheesy cheesy grin
Shibaraba:

Abi ogun wan kee you ni. No ever mention me again. Vulture
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
If you are a Nigerian and you have not "seen it all",recheck your nationality well, maybe it is Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by jchioma: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
I don't understand these our yeyebrities dese days o!

Is dis what she could come up with after sober reflection?

Well, she better watch her back!!!
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adinije:
The voice tho grin
I hope the robbery saga wasn't a publicity stunt for this video.
My thought as well
U know she is close to igwe 2pac, I know what that guy can do
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by hammerU: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
[s]
jchioma:
I don't understand these our yeyebrities dese days o!

Is dis what she could come up with after sober reflection?

Well, she better watch her back!!!
[/s]

nonsense talk
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wuuworld:
So the 10 bullets on your head no pain you?.
grin Wicked
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
JerryLegend:
She should lay low for a while for her own good. But no the gram will always win!!
publicity stunt for her video
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by uchelouis45(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adinije:
The voice tho grin
I'm beginning to believe it is.
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lol..I knew it grin
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adinije:
The voice tho grin
obviously, it is
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Watch the Video below ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVjk6DvWDjk

I never saw this coming about this awesome lady. But what I don't get is, was the shooting stuff all planned to launch this video? Too bad o. Very extreme measures. But your song is good and the video is tight.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by DICKstractor: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
So all those bullet drama was for this?
The earlier this people realized that Nigeria music industry is already saturated, the better for us all...
If you look at the NUDITY industry, you will realize that we lack real hardcore strippers. If she would have channeled the energy in making this video into dancing round a pole, I wouldn't have made this comment...
#spits...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
klax:

So you never get sense bah Don't worry this time around rubber bullet won't be in the action l they will bring the real steel and puncture your skull then you will shut da
f u c k and get sense.

Instead for you to just lay low and be thanking God for his miracle you are there still shouting e pain dem No wahala you hear.
You are evil undecided
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Sanchez01: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
How can a woman's voice be coarse as this? Auto tune couldn't even filter and save her. Don't these people have family members who constantly talk to them? undecided
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Mr7gWIRELESS: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adinije:
The voice tho grin
hahahahahha nothing is impossible
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Watch the Video below ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVjk6DvWDjk
they are coming for u
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Trash always
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by agarawu23(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Is this her real voice
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Dpharisee: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sweeetheart:
grin
I know all this I was shot drama is up to something

Misplace priority make this people do something silly. Now this yeye video she wasted money on can empower some petty sellers
Radarada

Destiny killer, you will never appreciate peoples efforts, E dey Pain you I can see cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
[s]
Dpharisee:

Destiny killer, you will never appreciate peoples efforts, E dey Pain you I can see cheesy
[/s]

Today is Saturday. Let your sense enjoy sanity
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Agrika: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
really nice beats... Don't know why I just love this woman.... Whenever I see her or Juliet Ibrahim I just see myself

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thank God for life
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by Ayotimi222(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
God really save u oh!
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by topboss: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
nairaland is a gathering of forensic scientist who know everything but have no qualification in the aforementioned field.

The track will do great with normal Nigerians that don't claim to be wat they are not.

I see a hit in the making.

Already 23,783 views•Premiered 7 hours ago
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by nabegibeg: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
hammerU:

Actually very industrious Igbo woman.

U see her working hard, tomorrow wen she buy house, dem go say runs abi na olosho.

But here she is putting in the hard work.

If this is how Whitney Houston sings would you appreciate good music undecided
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by topboss: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
hammerU:

Actually very industrious Igbo woman.

U see her working hard, tomorrow wen she buy house, dem go say runs abi na olosho.

But here she is putting in the hard work.

hardwork pays.

Notice, all the bad belly have now shut up

na so

let your success silence your enemies, those dat put u down or say u can't.

the lazy ones.
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by topboss: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
make una see am here

Already 24,208 views•Premiered 7 hours ago

e dey pain dem

Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by obibob2020(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
I'm surprise she's yet to respond to the allegation of sleeping with a married man that led to her attack. Could it be true that she actually did it?
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
the kind stunt some celebrities pull sometimes can be heart robbing.... grin

na so one was announced dead, few days, he later came online to debunk the news.... just to get attentions.

grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one
Re: Angela Okorie - "E Pain Dem" (Video) by SolidGenius(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There was never any bullet or attacker but a staged and orchestrated scheme with the intent to modulate her dwindling popularity. What a disgraceful woman.

Richdad
If you were truly living by your philosophy

(Richdad)

This move is well schemed and should be applauded for its tenacious follow-up.

The wealthy don't exhaust a byte of bandwidth criticizing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Post Malone - Psycho Ft. Ty Dolla Sign / Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.