Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures (110799 Views)

Obi Cubana Storms Flavour Father's Burial With Shocking Convoy - Video. / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday / Prince Ned Nwoko Celebrates 59th Birthday Today Amidst Wide Global Commendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
victorian:

God bless you, you will live long amen.

Don't mind those ones castigating her.

They truly love to be poor while Regina is touring round the world enjoying life and money in five stars Hotel .

So you would also sleep with your ancestor and live in a polygamous marriage for money? Just curious.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by bluefilm: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
NELLY1990:
kai EWO.............. hahahahahahahaahhahaaahaahaha have mercy now, e too much for the man o

Buh na so we see am na, abi no be so?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by maekkyrain(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
First picture....baba look like dolphins...
Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by proudevil: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hypocrisy at its peak.
I dont ubderstand why most of this hungry girls on the platform are condenming Regina, All this slay teenagers on nairaland including the boys, imagine if dangote propose to some of you mofos, or she happened to be your sister or even your daughter, thats when you will start giving reasons like." ehn early marriage is the best, you will continue your education, we are serving the same God,"........stop hating. Double your hustle, the window is still open, stop living in denial.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
BlackBigBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

"Words can’t explain how great you are
You are wonderful, amazing,unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, kind hearted, generous, there are so many unique qualities you possess that I can’t explain.....
May God give you the strength to fulfill all your great ambitions in life
Happy birthday my love ! @princenednwoko"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6VkkL2FAQU/

Happy birthday Oko Regina.

The man knows how to gone to her level sha.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by victorian(f): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mindfulness:

So you would also sleep with your ancestor and live in a polygamous marriage for money? Just curious.

Personally I cannot marry or date an old man, not for anything or any money

But I have a childhood friend, she's 35 married to a 90years old billionaire. The husband is still alive and their marriage is clocking 5years now. Although she was once a divorcee with 4 kids.

But me? I'm serious with a rich young chap, same age like mine. Very handsome dark looking guy, he's based in delta state and he's Isoko! cheesy
I'm no longer dating the igbo rich guy, due to irreconcilable differences.

My new bf ,a delta young millionaire cheesy , is just perfect for me. I don't waste time in relationship that doesn't head anywhere. Time is short for me.

So he simply blew me off my feet this festive season. Complete gentleman with great taste in his choice of food, drinks, interiors and lifestyle . He's so calm and quiet. He doesn't talk much . And when he makes a promise he fulfils immediately. No come tomorrow or don't you know I'm a salary earner

First time ever I'm dating and serious with a delta rich young guy.

And with my royal background, my company, my status in the society, he's so smitten with everything about me . That's why I said ladies keep working on your goals and self. Your right Prince will come your way.

I'm a living testimony. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by jcross19: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Truthbites:
Nothing do u Regina...if na there u see ur love, carry go
which love ooooh this is Mohammad and Aisha.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by nkemdi89(f): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
The one she was wearing the yellow suit was her outfit of yesterday on their way to burkinafaso.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Sirmuel1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN YOU MARRY YOUR ANCESTOR AND CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO JUST DIE SO YOU CAN INHERIT ALL HIS WEALTH AND SQUANDER IT WITH YOUR AGE MATES. cheesy

In this scenario, the Ancestor might possibly live longer than expected grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by emmaodet: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN YOU MARRY YOUR ANCESTOR AND CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO JUST DIE SO YOU CAN INHERIT ALL HIS WEALTH AND SQUANDER IT WITH YOUR AGE MATES. cheesy

Most of the old men that marry young ladies are not wise.
As the woman is praying and planning for me to die and squander my hard earned money, me sef go divorce her on my sick bed few days or weeks to die before she inherit anything.
Omode gbon, agba gbon lafi da ile-ife (we used the wisdom of old and wise men, also the youthfulness and power of the young people to created the town called Ife
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hustle oooo, make your daughter no go settle down with her ancestors..... cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Ilamina(f): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Get your money girl
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
MrMystrO:
Kai.. Look at what chrony capitalism has done to this young girl. Every possibility that she's eventually going to live out a normal life has been shattered and destroyed by this grave decision she's made for herself because of money. Such a sad situation. Life hard in this country Sha!

She's unbelievably going to tell you he fell in love with him, not his riches, oh yeah she's going to
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Godsonkemz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
bukkielee:
Father and daughter. So lovely grin

Very savage...
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by bukkielee(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Godsonkemz:

Very savage...
The babe no try joor
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
MrMystrO:
Kai.. Look at what chrony capitalism has done to this young girl. Every possibility that she's eventually going to live out a normal life has been shattered and destroyed by this grave decision she's made for herself because of money. Such a sad situation. Life hard in this country Sha!

Keep your mouth shut, Progress is measured and valued in Cash, and not in polymorphic vituperation.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by kay29000(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
ibkayee:
Is this man not ashamed of himself? Happy Birthday I guess

grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by ibkayee(f): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
kay29000:

grin
Lol just nasty

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by cardoctor(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shocking. Very shocking
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Joystark(f): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Lol..
I don't think so.
The man is genuinely happy.
He's even playing in the mud.
That man will live for a veeeerrryy long time.

She brings out the child in him...
That alone makes life longer.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
galaxy2020:
I heard the man is almost 70, how come he's celebrating his past?
gringringrin

To those who think WEALTH equals HAPPINESS, I pray you don't cry with her in future. And I hope she doesn't try anything funny sha. If you know, you know.

Pitiful childtongue

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2019
bukkielee:
Father and daughter. So lovely grin
hustle oo so that u go make money like ned
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Trutherme: 1:27am On Dec 22, 2019
Those who have been in love can relate to the pictures above. Both of them are having fun and I wish them nothing but the best.

Wailing cannot make them less happy, so tone it down and you may be blessed like the two. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by eedimo(m): 3:04am On Dec 22, 2019
MrMystrO:
She for no marry b4?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Kaysalas(m): 6:06am On Dec 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
CHAI! bros, you get bad mouth, tuale for u. kai, u wicked O Must u open ur mouth and say EVERYTHING just like dt?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Disturbing photo please... cry
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by tightpussy156: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2019
stupid girl.money go make u marry ur grand papa mates.no difference between you an his children age mates.them go even call you ogirl.but the man ugly sha he come rub charcoal join am.if the man no get money u no go call am my LOVE.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by franugo(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Badonasty:
Lol.... Live is sweet sha

U mean life...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.