Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures (110429 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Prince Ned Nwoko Celebrates 59th Birthday Today Amidst Wide Global Commendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by larica69: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
This one weak me...it is well my people. Picture is like adding salt to injury. Chai.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Legendguru: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
Truly shocking. Heh
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by joepepsy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
This low life go find your mate..nepa don bring light go watch cartoon.
Starhearts:

Who hurts u
For ur mind now ?
U think say u get sense
I swear naa goat brain u get

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Kubernetes: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
MrMystrO:
Kai.. Look at what chrony capitalism has done to this young girl. Every possibility that she's eventually going to live out a normal life has been shattered and destroyed by this grave decision she's made for herself because of money. Such a sad situation. Life hard in this country Sha!

She has made her own decision and she is happy about it with no regrets.The good thing is he has brought himself to her own level in terms of age which both are enjoying.
Some people are even yet to get to the point where they can decide the future of their life.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Sparkle777(f): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=ivolt post=85107783]
I bet you love poverty?
Na jealousy go kill you.
You see, she is free from toxic boys who would only come online to ask what she has to offer them.
She doesn't have to put up with an insecure afa male.
She doesn't have to put up with losers who brand themselves red pillers.

Ned will never hate her.
He will never call her names for simply being a woman.
He would never set traps for her and brag about it.

Living in poverty and jumping from one partner to the other while crying in the process is not
a normal life.
Living in poverty is not an achievement.
Regina won a life lottery, she married a secure man.
[/quote

In short, get out of my head. I so much love this ur comment. You're a real person, nothing fake about u.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by ivolt: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Tembebe:
My dear, don't mind the haters grin
But pls,don't attempt to bet your life savings on the ' he will Nevers' you listed up there.
He just might shock you all later.
No be man e be again?
Yes. He is a man.
However, he is different. He is rich. He has several beautiful wives.
Men like that are not insecure nor do they spend their valuable time monitoring
what a wife is doing or not doing.
He has nothing to prove to anyone unlike the jealous advisers above.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Halexgos3(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice picture and Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Feelfree700(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
MrMystrO:
Kai.. Look at what chrony capitalism has done to this young girl. Every possibility that she's eventually going to live out a normal life has been shattered and destroyed by this grave decision she's made for herself because of money. Such a sad situation. Life hard in this country Sha!
Uncle why you no wear your bra?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by ivolt: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
joepepsy:
Is her private life but I will tell you there's nothing great in this,what you see is a mentally lazy young girl and her mother who allow money to block their sense of reasoning.

Look at one of your post here:

joepepsy:
I really want to settle with a nigerian woman but this entitlement attitude really turn me off,don't get me wrong,a man should support his partner if need be but not as condition to start a relationship,like" before we start this relationship you buy me this buy me that" how can you really love or value a woman who gave you conditions before agreeing to be a into relationship with you...the matter tire me oo

Tell us what is great about you insulting women with "entitlement attitude".

Tell us why dating a struggling middle-class man is better than dating a rich man.
It can't be due to respect because your post exposed your mindset.

The real reason why you guys are angry is that Regina escaped a life of verbal and emotional abuse.
One thing is clear, Ned will never open a thread to complain about his wife.
If they have issues, he would solve it himself.

You hate this kind of woman, yet you are angry that she chose someone totally different from you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Tembebe: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
ivolt:

Yes. He is a man.
However, he is different. He is rich. He has several beautiful wives.
Men like that are not insecure nor do they spend their valuable time monitoring
what a wife is doing or not doing.
He has nothing to prove to anyone unlike the jealous advisers above.
I still say don't conclude.
You will be shocked to hear the number of rich,old guys,despite being all that you said still end up doing exactly what you said Ned Nwoko will never do.
I am sure you don't know him from Adam,so what and what he can or can't do is not something you can vouch for.
Let's just wish Regina well and move on
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by semyman: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
MrMystrO:
Foolish fool, get out of here
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by victorian(f): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
ivolt:

I bet you love poverty?
Na jealousy go kill you.
You see, she is free from toxic boys who would only come online to ask what she has to offer them.
She doesn't have to put up with an insecure afa male.
She doesn't have to put up with losers who brand themselves red pillers.

Ned will never hate her.
He will never call her names for simply being a woman.
He would never set traps for her and brag about it.

Living in poverty and jumping from one partner to the other while crying in the process is not
a normal life.
Living in poverty is not an achievement.
Regina won a life lottery, she married a secure man.

God bless you, you will live long amen.

Don't mind those ones castigating her.

They truly love to be poor while Regina is touring round the world enjoying life and money in five stars Hotel .
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by mcyemite(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
After seeing this ,one joke from early days of basket mouth came to mind...that one where he said if evil spirit see ugly child it scream blood of Jesus.....
I bet if them irumole see this man dem go hail...
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Handsome??!... Lol.. Okay! Money truly covers a multitude of physical transgressions. grin

Seriously now, Mr. Ned, you should know better... Certain things are beneath your age, even the football/official one you're declaring... How does one "unsee" this... embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by jp130(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good for them in the season. Check my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN YOU MARRY YOUR ANCESTOR AND CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO JUST DIE SO YOU CAN INHERIT ALL HIS WEALTH AND SQUANDER IT WITH YOUR AGE MATES. cheesy

If that's truly the "business" plan, then it was poorly thought out...

Nigga probably has at least 2 decades and a half of active living left in him... Except she plans to go the Dibia route (according to Nollywood).

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Chubhie: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Who is a pedophile? At what stage is pedophilia an acceptable norm?

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by aimuan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
I have not really commented on anything Reginal Daniel and her husband. But the fact that she had to call her husband handsome show's that she is faking everything. We all know the man is not handsome.HBD to the man.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by ubongokon(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
When you're married to a masqurade you become a masqurade by proxy. Regina you are not bad.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lols grin grin grin grin grin grin...this made my day...Enjoy yourself PrinceNed...Happy birthday..Prosper more
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by pacespot(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
This Ned guy is just pumping yellow pawpaw women to replenish his ugly face grin

It is like a man sworn by his ancestors to banish his generation of ugliness grin

Look at his children, people will rarely believe that he is the one that fathered those beautiful kids grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Khalidase83(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Why should he be ashamed??
ibkayee:
Is this man not ashamed of himself? Happy Birthday I guess

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by MKULTRA: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Why this man dey always do like lizard grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by femi4: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
ibkayee:
Ashamed of expressing love?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Khalidase83(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Happy bday Ned. Hate him, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by Fash20: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
ibkayee:

Why should he be... He has money
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by joepepsy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
You will not understand,what makes you fulfill in life is deeper than just settling with a man cos of financial benefits..linda ikeji will forever be one of the most fulfilled woman ever in naija,I can take bullet for ikeji,I love her sooooooooooooooo much.
ivolt:

Look at one of your post here:

Tell us what is great about you insulting women with "entitlement attitude".

Tell us why dating a struggling middle-class man is better than dating a rich man.
It can't be due to respect because your post exposed your mindset.

The real reason why you guys are angry is that Regina escaped a life of verbal and emotional abuse.
One thing is clear, Ned will never open a thread to complain about his wife.
If they have issues, he would solve it himself.

You hate this kind of woman, yet you are angry that she chose someone totally different from you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by galaxy2020(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
I heard the man is almost 70, how come he's celebrating his past?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by WisdomHunter(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thanks caption though ''handsome'' may be she refering to his pocket because if its other way around... I go just leave this country for am.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by randyhoff: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Really weird. Mumu button fully activated
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures by eboniest(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
This man is too old for all this childish frivolity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.