Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State (72273 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless / Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Aldebaran(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by CasNova: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good development. This kind of ingenuity should be encouraged by the government. Rome was not built in a day. With steadfast and unrelenting efforts, there will be improvement and real technological prowess.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Kennydoc(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Looks finer than Inosson's

Talk true jare.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by mu2sa2: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ah, they'll soon come after you for saying an obvious truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by kennyjam: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
I wan do IT there again
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Guardian(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
WHAT A CONTRAPTION
ANOTHER DISPLAY OF NIGERIA MEDIOCRITY

THE VEHICLE IS NO BETTER THAN TRUCKS MANUFACTURE OVER 45 YEARS AGO BY RUSSIANS.

WETIN UNA DEY CELEBRATE SELF
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Kudos to them!!!! I always say that there is an abundance of talents in this country. the south

The problem we have are the political elites who have sworn to continually suppress the masses.

Imagine where an uneducated person is being paid billions...all in the name of politics.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by 4orreal: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
In fact, they deserve Some accolades.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by E2000: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
The design of the car is beautiful. Would love to have this type of car
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Exjoker(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
They did well. federal govt should support them oh! I 4got Buhari won't giv a damn about them since they are not from north.
PMB just yesterday commissioned over about 20 this cars into the Nigerian police service. The FG is doing it best....
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by franchasng: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
The tyres are too exposed for an armored vehicle designed to escape enemy attack. They should find a way to hide or cover the tyres so robbers or militants won't be able to aim at the tyres from a distance.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Is that how an armoured tank looks like to you? By the way tanks use chained wheels not tires

This is what children say when they watch too many American movies ... as long as it has enough armour to repel the average bullet and atleast a Anti aircraft gun can be attached to the top,, it is a tank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Ronline(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Another Genius from Africa...
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Instead of simply commending your brothers for this archaic obscure looking aluminum pan on wheels, you drag Innoson (a continental car manufacturing giant) into your pettiness undecided

The existence of this man Innoson is really giving you hydraulickers High Bp grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
They tried...
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Hotfreez: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
prince3009:

Instead of simply commending your brothers for this archaic obscure looking aluminum pan on wheels, you drag Innoson (a continental car manufacturing giant) into your pettiness undecided

The existence of this man Innoson is really giving you hydraulickers High Bp grin grin

You see that thing you call aluminium pan, the Police has ordered several units of it.

By the time they use it to kill plenty armed robbers and kidnappers, the gang of lunatics called the Ohaneze would run out of tears to cry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Ghenisean(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wow,this is impressive.

O Lord,please,pour your oil for their head make you run am 4 dem ooo.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by luluosas(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nigerians are talented. They only need a push and encouragement
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by oyinkinola: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Gracemadeit:
How can somebody who is not educated come about innovation? Education is key bro. shocked shocked shocked
....pls stop that nearly all the innovations come from Dedication not Education... OK?
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by okayman4real(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
jidamsel43:
Wahoo. Nigerians are talented but there is no enabling environment for the manifestation of talents.

Imagine this laudable and monumental project by these hardworking Nigerians.
There is no gainsaying in the fact that we have many talented inventors in Nigeria but there is no supporting foundation to rest on.
No be lie
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by kareemkamil(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ekiti with book & intelligent

1 Like

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Igbo kwenu!!
Igbos are very talented people, another landmark development.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by pacespot(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
All this made made, is it that the materials were made in Nigeria or they just imported and joined joined? Though this is commendable. If they are truly the makers, can't they make it into commercial quantity and selling to Nigerian army?
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
CSTR2:
Manufactured or assembled?
Where is the factory and workers?
You think say na innoson?
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
pacespot:
All this made made, is it that the materials were made in Nigeria or they just imported and joined joined? Though this is commendable. If they are truly the makers, can't they make it into commercial quantity and selling to Nigerian army?
Olodo!
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by pacespot(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Olodo!

I asked a question and you called me olodo, are you sure you don't need a brain reset? If I don't need to learn something, would I ask the question?
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
pacespot:

I asked a question and you called me olodo, are you sure you don't need a brain reset? If I don't need to learn something, would I ask the question?
You be Olodo, QED
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

This is what children say when they watch too many American movies ... as long as it has enough armour to repel the average bullet and atleast a Anti aircraft gun can be attached to the top,, it is a tank

I will forgive you because it seems you are typing out of ignorance, What you just sent is not a tank its an IFV(infantry fighting vehicle) and APCs (Armoured personal carriers) stop typing rubbish that you don't know of and go and learn from the professional

https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly

Thank me later
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
pacespot:

Please try to research well before you spew ignorance around
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by pacespot(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
You be Olodo, QED

I think olodo is the word you've just learned speaking, continue learning speaking my child sad
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
franchasng:
The tyres are too exposed for an armored vehicle designed to escape enemy attack. They should find a way to hide or cover the tyres so robbers or militants won't be able to aim at the tyres from a distance.

It has run-flat tires, most armoured vehicles has it, bursting the tires won't stop it from moving and no enemy will have time to aim for tires with gunners firing at him from all around
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by pacespot(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Please try to research well before you spew ignorance around

If Nigeria has the capacity to manufacture that armored vehicle from scratch without importing anything from other countries for making its parts, our economy wouldn't be where it is today.

Now you can tell who the ignorant one is between us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.